Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Knights Fury

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Knights Fury

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:31 pm

post in character here: knights-fury-t31188.html

This is an RP I'll set in a medieval world, distant from our own.

In the world of Faryyn, there lies a kingdom called Stravdh, and this Kingdom has the fiercest Knights in all the world. These Knights combatted the forces of evil all across the Kingdom, though many died, and some were corrupted by the evils they purged. So arose the main threat to the security of the Kingdom, The Dark Knights, they were the same as the original knights, but they fought for themselves, instead of glory and honor.

So, the war known as Knight's Fury began, a war which raged around the seeking of a great mythic weapon, called Fury. It was the greatest blade ever forged, and both good and evil alike must grasp it to win their own battle.

Who will you help to claim it?

Rules: No power playing. Stay in Era. No "Perfect characters". That means no exceptional abilities unless it is humanly capable, no bizzare powers (For now) and above all, read posts carefully.

Name:

Faction: (Choose White or Dark Knight, the alignment is fairly obvious)

Personality:

Weapon of Choice: (choose a standard weapon from the medieval times)

Appearance: (you dont have to actually say what your character looks like, but just base yours off of mine)

background(optional)

ill accept applications if they fit the standards. if they dont, ill ask you to change it a bit

my app.:
Name:Thomas Asvegran

Faction: Dark knight

Personality:a great fighter if called to battle, but can be easily manipulated, and hes not all that smart, either, but he makes up for it in battle

Weapon of choice: a bow and arrow as his main weapon, and a light spear, he always has the spear as a backup weapon if his weapon breaks/gets stolen/he gets caught in a close range battle

Appearance:a light armor,to move faster than most of his opponents, he is the brother of Beorn Faer, a white knight hero that died in battle years ago.

Background: im too lazy to put a background story so i wont

if you want to speak out of character use double paranthases(bah i dont know how to spell it) before speaking
Last edited by tvdude1230 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Knights Fury

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Edit: moved to the correct forum for having no In Character posts, just Out of Character ones. Please make sure to place future topic in the correct forum and have a good day/night.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 pm

ok, thanks

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Can there be female knights...like exceptions
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Name: Raos Keizer

Faction: White Knight

Personality: Talkative friendly and has a strong sense of right and wrong.

Weapon of Choice: Great Axe for his main weapon and a Long sword for a secondary.

Appearance: Originally used heavy iron plate armor, but now favors lighter and more durable steel plate armor Close reference to how i envision him.

Background: Will post if needed.
Last edited by Qetzo on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 pm

AngelDreams wrote:Can there be female knights...like exceptions

Yes there can be female knights

and Qetzo you're accepted

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Name:Angel Vladir

Faction: Dark Knight

Personality: Good in battle and intelligent, hates when she is underestimated. Most that do so end up losing their life.

Weapon of Choice: Sword in picture

Appearance: Image

background: Most people know her reputation for killing those that underestimat her for being a female knight, most who are males.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:04 am

sigh i can already see Raos getting into trouble.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am

why is that?

Angel you're accepted

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Two Dark knights already feel like im gonna get double teamed aside from that i just hope it starts soon

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Thnx...now I can't wait till the rp starts

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:58 pm

i already posted though i am not used to being the first to do so. i appoligize if its a little bad

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Dont worry, its ok. Were both in different places. But we will probably cross paths soon.

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:57 pm

I just hope i get an ally before i do met the two of you.
Also still debating if we should cross paths soon.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Whatever you say, but not like any of us would die after the first fight.

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 am

ooh I'd like some action.

Name: Katen Kozuki

Faction: Dark Knight

Personality: Lazy at times but gets the job done. Will think of strategies during battles. Can be stubborn.

Weapon of Choice: mainly he likes to double wield 2 broad daggers, but also uses a metal pole.

Appearance: Image
ImageImage

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm

We need to even out the dark and white knights, can you switch sides?

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Name: Tao Serhai

Faction: White Knight

Personality: Tao is cruel at times, and it annoys him when people say that he shouldn't be a white knight. He is usually bright and cheerful, but when annoyed, as I said, can be cold and cruel.

Weapon of Choice: Two light but strong daggers. Also uses a bow and arrow when he needs to.

Appearance: Tao has dark brown hair and slightly tanned skin. He is about 5' 11" tall and not too muscly.

background: He is quite well known for forging alliances with Dark knights to achieve goals. Many people say that he should not be a white knight because of alliances he has made.
Last edited by jamied10 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here's my futuristic RP, New World: post913705.html#p913705

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:06 am

Do you still want me to switch, or did jamied just even out the sides?

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 pm

jamied- accepted

Yushia- I guess you can still be a dark knight. So you're accepted.

but how should we introduce you two? We don't have much to work with here.

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!