Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Konoha North High//OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Konoha North High//OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Friends. Drama. School. Other annoying things, and lack of time, (or maybe a bit too much) on your hands. Could that be a very simple summary of High School? But of course!

So, it's a Naruto-based version of an everyday, average high school. You all know the drill. Drama, friends, drugs, lack of drugs, peer pressure, and tons of... Ahem. Nasty. It'd only figure, that some might be stressed out. (The cause of zits? Most likely.) Who's to say the Naruto kids wouldn't face these same things? Well, they should be. I mean, it seems as though, in this world, ninjas haven't existed in ages. And if they exist now.. Well, they might be apart of some super-secret government plan, that no teen would really like to get involved with. So, how would all this go? It's up to you, of course!

Alright, so this is the place to send in character profiles, ask questions, and anything else you really need. As long as it's related to the role-play, or you're just bored, and apart of the role-play!

Don't forget about the cannon characters! They're cool, too!

Code: Select all
[center][size=90][color=gray]
[b]They Call My Name! : [/b] Name
[b] I know, I'm Smokin', Aren't I? : [/b] URL code
[b]I'm not [i]that[/i] old, Am I? :[/b] Age
[b]I am open-minded, I swear!: [/b] Straight/Bisexual/Gay/Lesbian
[b] Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: [/b] Biography!
[b] I [i]do[/i] have someone pulling my strings! : [/b] Username
[/color][/size][/align]

Characters;;
Yorumi Sawamura;; Kaida
Sayina Hyuuga;; brokenlove
Temari;; ~*~emoneko~*~
Kodou Arashi;; Tobi
Keiko Kitsukera;; TheBlueCirca
Last edited by TheBlueCirca on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Konoha North High//OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm

TheBlueCirca wrote:Oh, and I'd like for have more cannons in, before we add in any made-up characters!

I didn't really understand that sentence... Does it mean you want cannon characters to be accepted before any original characters are allowed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Well, I mean we should have a pretty good number of cannon characters, before I let made-ups in. I dunno, since there aren't too many Naruto role-players on here, I'd say five or so.

I should probably go fix that. Haha, I'm just so brain-dead today. Sorry!

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Okay, and we all make mistakes =)

I'm going to hold off from joining just now though as I don't particularly like using cannon characters.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Well, since it seems you are making a plan to join, I guess you could go ahead and make your character.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Hm, I would love to have Neji Hyuga. He is awesome. Also, I know you want canon characters first, but can I please add my original Hyuga character?
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Ya know, maybe I'll just let it be a free-for-all.
Go ahead, brokenlove! )

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:31 pm

They Call My Name! : Kadou Arashi ((not related to my other character of the same name))
I know, I'm Smokin', Aren't I? : http://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf%20boy%20images/demonChild_092/wolfboy.jpg
I'm not that old, Am I? : Fifteen. He doesn't seem to belong to any particular group of year however - he shifts around rather strangely.
I am open-minded, I swear!: Straight.
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: Kadou Arashi grew up a rather average life compared to some others that are often seen running around. He was born to a medical ninja working in the Konoha general hospital. His mother: Naomii, raised him on her own in the absence of any kind of father figure. Arashi shared a rather close relationship with Naomii and originally aspired to take after her in the medical proffession. Yet the moment he hit 13, almost as if by magic, he started to grow distant from her and others in order to follow a path that no-one else knows about. His mother was slightly taken aback by this and spends her time trying to teach him various ninjutsu in order to keep her only family close.

His abilities are rather vague. He only ever seems to put in as much effort as he needs to and seems to score a perfect average at everything. In other circumstances this appears to not be the case. He shows talent in ninjutsu in general (especially medical and summoning ninjutsu) and seems to be more of a long range fighter than anything. His greatest interests lay in the summoning arts although his wish to put training into this area is held back by Naomii who drowns him in the art of healing.

Personality wise he is distant, rarely talking to people he is not comfortable with and even when that level of relationship is achieved with a person he still prefers to remain quiet. It could be said he believes everyone else is dominant and superior to him in both society and ability, and will try to constantly skip conversation and events unless he has been invited to join freely - which he will rarely accept.

I do have someone pulling my strings! : Tobi

((Bit of a problem with the BB coding but don't worry about it =) I switched the size to 75 as that is small - which I think you wished to go for - I took away the align part and with the closing code I changed it to /center and I also switched around the order of the three closing codes to be directly opposite of the opening ones. I hope this helps = | Edit: The writing is a little small so I changed the size to 90) ))

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Hey sounds super cool. If i play as a connon can I have a original too? And we are doing this as in this time period right? Like they will have Ipods and Iphones and all those nifty things like us? ((if not, its cool, im still interested, I just thought I should ask.))

They Call My Name! : Temari
I know, I'm Smokin', Aren't I? : Image
I'm not that old, Am I? : 18
I am open-minded, I swear!: Bisexual
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: Temari has two brothers, both younger. Gaara and Kankuro. She was mean to both of them, most of their lives, but now she is now nicer. She doesnt get along with all the other kids that much, and she was always getting into fights. Hopefully she can be nicer to everyone and still take care of her younger siblings.
I do have someone pulling my strings! : ~*~EmoNeko~*~

They Call My Name! : Makkii
I'm not that old, Am I? : 15
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: Makkii was always a strange child. When other children where pretending to be a princess from Snow White or Cinderella, Makkii was pretending to be a rag doll girl from Nightmare before Christmas. When she was in middle school, she was one of the meanest kids in her class simply because she could be. A lot of times she didnt mind the other kids she simply wanted attention. Attention is something Makkii craves from everyone, no matter if it is good or bad attention.
I do have someone pulling my strings! : ~*~Emoneko~*~
Last edited by ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey I was just wondering if the canon's had to be still alive and if they had to be from Konoha or could they be from other villages just going to Konoha for school.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:57 pm

They Call My Name!:Sayina Hyuuga
I know, I'm Smokin, Aren't I? :Image
I'm not that old, Am I? :13
I am open-minded, I swear!:Straight
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: She is the daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga of the main branch of the Hyuuga clan. She is also the sister of Hinata Hyuuga and Hinabi Hyuuga. She has been treated spoiled all her life, but she hates the special treatmant. She just wants to be treated normal like any other ninja. She eventually runs away from home and starts a life for herself away from her family. She trained hard and made it into the academy.
I do have someone pulling my strings:
brokenlove

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

They Call My Name! : Name: Yorumi (Yoru or rumi) (She doesn't know her last name.)
I know, I'm Smokin', Aren't I? : URL code:Image
I'm not that old, Am I? : Age:13
I am open-minded, I swear!: Straight
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: Biography: Yorumi grew up like every normal kid, a mother a father a couple older siblings, an average family. Yorumi is a girl with a very kind heart, and a very warming smile making her easy to get along with, though it is very hard to find under her "Punk act".
I do have someone pulling my strings! : what does this mean???
Last edited by Kaida on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Hmm, I have to say that I absolutely HATE my computer. It decided that RPG.com wasn't... Well, I'm not sure, but it would let any site but this one load. Tch.

Anyways, all of you guys are accepted! ^-^

smileythemask; They can be from anywhere, and alive.. I think. I'd be kinda odd having dead people around the school, eh? But they can be anyone, honestly.

emoneko;; OUR time period, definitely! What would they do without cell phones? Mope around? XD

Oh, Kaida, the pulling strings thing just means to put your username in. : )
Last edited by TheBlueCirca on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:16 pm

They Call My Name! : Kitsukera, Keiko
I'm not that old, Am I? : 16
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: You could describe Keiko's life as average. Normal elementary school. Normal life. She went abroad for seventh, eighth, and ninth grade, to a wonderful place called Australia. Meaning, she learned a itsy-bitsy bit of English. Other than that, she's an everyday teenager, dealing with the minuscule challenge of being color bland.

She has few abilities. Sure, she can whip up some healing teas and baths, but she couldn't go all-out like some others; performing surgery, and the like. Her grades are near perfect, with the occasional bombing of a test. Something to expect from a student who doesn't study, and barely tries when searching for answers. Seems as though the internet gets her along quite well.

Social-wise, she's almost like a butterfly, but not quite... There. She seems to get the hint most of the time, but like everyone else in the universe, she's not perfect. She tries to get along with others, when she can. As for particularly stubborn people; she tries to open up that shell as much as she can, whilst trying to be discreet.
I do have someone pulling my strings! : TheBlueCirca
Last edited by TheBlueCirca on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:48 pm

They Call My Name! : Aburame Shino
I'm not that old, Am I? : 17
I am open-minded, I swear!: Straight
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: Shino was born into the Aburame clan which has a strange bloodline. They let insects known as destruction bugs live inside there body and feed on there chakra, in exchange they can call on the bugs at any time for fighting or anything else they need. Shino was always thought to be very strange for this reason and know has very few friends since most people dont talk to him. He plans on trying to make at least a few new friends now but he dosn't really plan on becoming anymore social so he dosn't know if that will ever happen.
I do have someone pulling my strings! : smileythemask
Last edited by smileythemask on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:49 pm

YAY!! Thank you ^_^ also, I would like to make another chari, so I may edit this post or the other one.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Yo! I suppose I should jump on this happy little train, ne? And what's a Naru rp without a Naru-chan? xD

They Call My Name! : Uzumaki Naruto
I know, I'm Smokin', Aren't I? :
ImageImage
I'm not that old, Am I? : 17
I am open-minded, I swear!: Try-sexual xDDD
Well, it all started with a little thing called the Birds and the Bees!: Uzumaki Naruto has always been a bit of an outcast of sorts despite his good looks and athletic tendencies. He was orphaned at birth and raised by an elderly man named Sarutobi until the man passed away when Naruto was near the age of thirteen. From then on, the blond has been on his own, living in an abandoned building that he has gradually managed to make livable and providing for himself by working under the table for a small restaurant owner as well as several odd jobs he manages to find. His only living relation is an older man by the name of Jiraiya who had for the past few years been trying to convince the kid into moving to America with him. Naruto has, of course refused time and again for his own reasons and also does everything that he can to hide his poor situation from his Uncle and his teachers, as well as the school populace.

He doesn't do spectacular in classes, mainly because he rarely has time to study and often falls asleep in class thanks to his nearly constant working. He is often seen as a prankster, incapable of being serious, irresponsible, and generally way too cheerful for his own good. Unfortunately, he tends to catch a good deal of crap from everyone thanks to his hoodlum appearance and his growing bad reputation for being insanely bi-polar to the point of having what some refer to as "the demon Naruto" other self. Because he was alone a good deal, he was picked up by a group of street thugs when he was still fairly young. Though he never participated in many of their gang activities, he enjoyed having people to hang out with who didn't find him disgusting or annoying. Of course, this didn't help his reputation in high school one bit. He aspires to pass high school and hopefully make it into a good college so that he can study to become a doctor in order to help others and prevent those he cares for from leaving him alone in the future. He does, in fact have a rather large inheritance that he will have access to on his eighteenth birthday, but for now, he's stuck.
I do have someone pulling my strings! : Rend

^^;; I got a little carried away with him xD

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Aaaah! I don't know why, but I squealed at Naru-chan's bio. XDDD
Anyways... -ahem- Accepted!
D'aaaw, I love him! (Naruto.)

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey I was just wondering if there was an IC yet or no.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Ah, yes, there is one.
Huh, so that's what I forgot to bring over here!
: )

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!