Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Topic Tags:

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Postby Growlithe on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:35 am

my character info updates are in red

please follow the character sheet i've used!!!

ok, this is a Naruto RP, though we make our own characters instead of RPing as Naruto characters. There's a new village i've created called the village hidden in the darkness. you may also submint SUGGESTIONS on new villages. though i must approve of them. here is the "form" you will need to fill out for the village

Village name: Shadow Village/ village hidden in the darkness
headband colour: black or dark purple.
headband symbol: a crescent moon with a line slashing through the open part
Main Jutsu: Shadow/Darkness, Rain/Mist/Water
Allies: Sound Village, Sand Village, Snow Village

then you must submit a character too. here is that form with my character

Name: Riku
village: village hidden in the darkness/shadow village (Also became Shinobi in The Hidden Rain Village)
appearance:
can also summon these swords.
Main Jutsu style: Sacrificial, Shadow, Darkness
Kekei Genkai: Rinnegan- The God Eye power. Gave birth to all other eye powers in existance. So it's like a mic of every eye power, plus some of its own.
Kurogan- an attachment of the Renagan. analyses the worst possible situation that could happen to a person, and makes them live that sitiation, mentally destroying the target.
Kurogan Appearance: White 7 pointed star surrounded by black
headband location: Shadow Headband-around neck (like Hinata)
Rain headband- attached to belt, hanging down
headband colour: black
personality: cocky and quiet. LOVES fighting. Has a legendary zero-tailed Diable inside of him (looks like diablo from final fantasy 8)
Is the son of Pein, the leader of the Akatsuki.

so submit your character (and village if you want a different one than mine or an existing one) and i shall decide to approve it or not ^^

note: i want at least 2 people to be from my village so i can have partners. my village goes for a j-rock/gothy kinda look for their ninja
Last edited by Growlithe on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate
Growlithe
Member for 6 years

Original character name; Fuuyutsuki
Age; 29-30
Gender; f
Level; between medium and high, depending upon her state. Shee has the two-tailed cat sealed inside of her.
Appearance; Image

She usually wears either a black and light blue kimono with a pruple obi and puts her hair up to hide her cat ears when traveling to other lands.

personality; dignified and elegant usually, but angers easily and is very good at elements of revenge. She's very close and protective of those she feels are friends and dislikes small children intensely.

History; Left the leaf village at the age of 15 to seek new things and experiences. She traveled the world for a while as an actress/courtisan. Leaving her with many connections, but more loose ends than anyone knows what to do with.
She carries many scars from years of persecution for her ideals and harsh tongue, more so for those reasons than for her cat-like attributes. She has since come to bond with the cat demon Nineko who dwells within her, and learned to surpress her. There are rare occasions when Nineko is released and acts of her own accord, leaving Fuuyutsuki to accept the consequences.
Last edited by Applepoisoneer on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Applepoisoneer
Member for 6 years

Name: Muro
Age 17
looks: Image
Main jutsu: Darkness, Diease, mind control
headband Location: Across on eye (kakashi stlye)
Headband stlye

from shadow village
I don't suffer from insanity.....I enjoy every minute of it
GoldRoger
Member for 6 years

Riku backflipped onto a tree trunk and threw three shuriken. The man infront of him dodged the shuriken and lunged at him. Riku lunged forward at the man and swung a right kick. The man grabbed him by the leg and threw him down. Riku went to spring down, but the man was ontop of him with his forearm against Riku's chest. "very good. you're training's over for the day Riku." He said smiling. "thank you sensei." Riku stood up and bowed. "report to the Kurokage. he has a mission for you. immediately" Riku sensei said
Growlithe
Member for 6 years

Name: Dakata
Sex: M

Appearence: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... ?pos=-1174

Has the Demon of Forging Sealed into his skin.

Demon Appearence: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... ?pos=-1220

Main Jutsu: Element, DarkFire, Medical

His headband is purple but with stains of black from the blood of his seal continously flowing.
Wears his headband around the seal on his skin to hide bad memories from himself and to prevent bleeding out.

Is Completely silent unless he is angered.

Kekei Genkai: Shirotsu - Takes the metal elements from the earth around him and allows him to forge weapons of darkness with his darkfire.
Dakata
Member for 6 years

Muro was with two jounin at a restaurant endlessly critiquing thier handling of a operation that went bad for them. "their is no reason for them not to.....for you to let them go like that without tagging is foolish" he uttered calmly.

One of the jounin was actually his uncle who valued Muro for strategy and thus controled his partner somewhat "an astute observation.....you will go for Muro....if you don't get hurt for you mouth first" he commented.
GoldRoger
Member for 6 years

Fuuyutsuki ambled through the door of a resteraunt on the way back from a visit to a friend in the Land of Shadows. She'd never been though this region before, but it seemed so familiar. Perhaps because of the similarityes between villages.

She was dressed in her usual black and blue kimono and her hair was pinned, fastened, and ornamented for her visitor's pleasure. A sword was proped stiffly by her Obi-aki and she only needed to adjust it to sit. She placed her order when a serving girl appeared and waited patiently.
Applepoisoneer
Member for 6 years

Name: charoo
Sex: M

Appearence: long silk robe that the sighn fo deamon on the back dark blue eys and gray black hair

Has the Demon of darkness and the deamon of light in his back .

Main Jutsu: Element, Dark and light

His headband is purpl wears it on his shoulder

is happy go lucky unless you ask about his father or you mess with his friends

Kekei Genkai: nekogun _ alows the user to negate and steal the opponets genkia for a limited time

is the illusion reality or is reality just a illusion.

evermember
Member for 6 years

Riku walked up to his partners, Charoo and Dakata. "the Kurokage wants to see us for a new mission. it's urgent" he said, not stopping his walk

[[ evermember, you know nekogan means cat eyes? ]]
Growlithe
Member for 6 years

Dakata glances towards Riku and acknowledges the order then dissapears into the ground.
Dakata
Member for 6 years

(crap missed spelled it neakugun sorry)

charoo looked at riku. "what is it he waats us to do?"
evermember
Member for 6 years

"i have no clue. we have to go meet him in his office. he says it's probably one of the biggest missions the land of the shadows will ever have" Riku says, walking towards the kurokage building
Growlithe
Member for 6 years

Dakata waits sitting on top of the kurokage building eating a riceball.
Dakata
Member for 6 years

Riku's team walked into the Kurokage's office and stood att attention infront of his desk.
"Riku, Charoo, and Dakata. You three are being given a very important mission. The Mist village is being utterly destroyed by an army of about 600 with a man with powers very similar to Orochimaru. The village could be completely destroyed if this army's leader isn't taken out soon. now as you know, we've long been seeking to ally the mist village. now's our chance. i want you three to go and take out the leader of this army to stop this invasion. do it at all costs. Dismissed." The Kurokage said very seriously
Growlithe
Member for 6 years

charoo nodded. "yes sir" he said with respect
evermember
Member for 6 years

riku walked out and looked at his team. " meet me at the gates in an hour when you're all ready."
he walked away
Growlithe
Member for 6 years

charoo nodded and headed toword the gate. he already had everything he needed. he just sat there and waited
evermember
Member for 6 years

charoo nodded and headed toword the gate. he already had everything he needed. he just sat there and waited
evermember
Member for 6 years

a dark black and purple shadowed spot appeared on the ground. the shadows rose up from the spot in a spiral and then disappated as riku stood in the middle. "dakata couldnt make it" he said. "lets go"
Growlithe
Member for 6 years

Dakata appears after that statement with a note from the kurokage. "Find and interogate the leaders right hand man soribatsu..... He's currently patrolling the border of the mist village making sure noone gets in or out. He holds plenty of usefull information, so unlethal force is strongly advised."
Dakata then begins to slowly stroll out of the gate with a slightly more unhappy look then usual.
Dakata
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.