Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

League of Legends: The Broken Treaty

League of Legends: The Broken Treaty

a part of “League of Legends: The Broken Treaty”, a fictional universe by Abalyth.

Two prosperous city-states agree to settle their differences on a magical arena known as the Fields of Justice. But for one of those city-states, false death is no longer enough to satisfy their endless thirst for blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “League of Legends: The Broken Treaty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] League of Legends: The Broken Treaty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "League of Legends: The Broken Treaty"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] League of Legends: The Broken Treaty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:25 am

When you say extra, what do you mean. Would it be like a jungler or something? Plus are the roles set in stone? Because I would like to play Shyvana, who could suit the tank role but more as an off-tank or jungler is the intention. Also wouldn't Jarvan IV be fighting for Demacia as well as Garen?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 am

There are only 8 people who responded to the Interest check thread. So the final two slots were locked because there weren't people to fill them yet. If you can find one more in addition to yourself, I'm sure the GM would open those spots. Jarvan still will fight for Demacia, but nobody has claimed him yet.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katashi_Ezora on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:00 am

I would like to join and fight for DEMACIA!!!

Katashi_Ezora
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 am

Alrighty! Let me hack through all of these:

@TemplarWarden: SpudJohnson is correct about the extra slot. Though I noticed that you and Katashi were not on the interest check board, so it looks like I have full teams! Jarvan is allowed to play, he's just also tied up in the plot, and since he doesn't have a son (though if someone chooses to play him, they can certainly change that fact) Demacia might be hesitant to let their new king fight.
Also, the position for AD dps/carry has been taken, so if someone DOES want to play Jarvan, that person must build him as something else, which leads me to the next question-

Please keep in mind that while we will be actually PLAYING LoL, I must keep this as balanced and fair as possible- unless you want me to pre-determine who the winner will be, which won't make playing the game very fun at all- so in short: yes, the roles are "set in stone" in the aspect that if you are playing a "tank" role and I see you with a Deathcap, you're not playing as a tank- because a deathcap is an AP item- and the battle will start over. I do recognize that there are some AD champions who are naturally "tanky"- the role you apply for will have more to do with your in-game item build than whatever natural skills your champion has.

The extra slots are for whatever extra member/champion wants to take it, it can be a hybrid DPS or a jungler or another tank or another AD carry or w/e.

I have not worked out *all* of the legitstics for the in-game battle yet because I want to see who everyone wants to play. i don't want to have to ban champions or items to keep things as fair as possible, I really don't because I'm playing, too. So, once I see what everyone is doing I will come up with a more custom list of "rules" (for lack of a better word) to keep the game balanced.

That being said, I want you to pick your champion because you like his/her LORE- *NOT* because s/he's "broken" or "op". This is a role play FIRST and a video game second. If you don't pick your champion out of lore-interest, you might not like whatever regulations I establish for the final battle.
Last edited by Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 pm

I submitted a character, but I had a question:

I would like to play Karma, who I also love to play in game, but she is a hybrid support/AP. I would be playing her as a support, but I would be building her with several common AP-Carry Items (Abyssal Sceptar, Deathcap if early game goes very well and I have the gold). This would not be enough to cause a rematch, would it?

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm

@LSunday: Again, I refer to my earlier explanation:

I must keep this as balanced and fair as possible- unless you want me to pre-determine who the winner will be, which won't make playing the game very fun at all- so in short: yes, the roles are "set in stone" in the aspect that if you are playing a "tank" role and I see you with a Deathcap, you're not playing as a tank- because a deathcap is an AP item- and the battle will start over.

If you want to play Karma as a support champion, build her as a support- which means no ap carry items. That would make her an ap carry and not a support.

*Edit: Only for items that are strictly for a certain role... As I've said, when everyone picks their champions I"m going to put rules in place for the actual game to keep things as balanced and fair as possible.
That's why I'm saying (again and again) pick your champion because you like his/her story/lore, NOT because s/he's a good champion.
Last edited by Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Hmmm... okay. I'll figure it out more when we actually get to the 'playing' portion. I was just saying that there are a certain champions who best fill a 'support' or 'tank' role with certain items that come from an unrelated role. (for example, a support Karma build is usually mostly support items+Deathcap, because even though Deathcap is considered an AP Carry item, her support abilities scale so well with it that most Karmas will grab it.)

However, if you want it to stick to support items, I'm fine with that.

LSunday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm

*nod nod* yes yes, the specific rules are going to change once everyone is determined, before the battle- to keep things fair and even.

So if you're still going to play Karma I will go ahead and accept her, but will you please put that she is playing on the side of Demacia in bold in her description as the support? Also, you only need one picture, please.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LSunday on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 am

O.O Sorry about the pictures, I could have sworn they were smaller...

But yeah, I made the requisite changes.

LSunday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 am

5 Spots open!

Also, I have been talking with some people interested and have formed the beginnings of our underlying plot! mwuhahaha!

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby atleastsmile on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 am

now you see me, NOW YOU DONT!
RawrSauce

atleastsmile
Member for 16 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 am

Would it be alright to play Leona as tank for Demacia? Even though she is from Rakkor?

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 am

Yes, you may play a champion from ANY land/nation/city-state as long as they are fighting on behalf of Demacia or Noxus.
Noxians champions MAY NOT fight for Demacia or vice-versa.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 am

Cool, but I'd rather be the extra of Damacia, if it is not taken. I'd love to play as Shyvana.

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 am

Shyvana's already been taken, I'm sorry.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:55 am

Aaaw, okay :(

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Also, soon I'm going to update the introduction page with some sub-plot things. Admittedly, I've already been thinking of a sequel to this rp xD and I've been talking with some people who are involved and we have an interesting net of character relationships working. :3

*EDIT: Actually, I might not. It would be better for everyone involved if I kept them all a secret and just PM'ed you all respectively. And would you like to reserve Leona?

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Yay I made the introduction page more awesome! It's all colorful now!
:3 hope you guys like it!

*EDIT: Got a few more roles open, mostly for Noxus. (As I suspected!) Still weaving character relationships for the sub-plot, but I think it will be over all fun and successful... if I can get full teams! We're half way there!

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I HAVE MADE AN EXECUTIVE DECISION:
I'm not going to be regulating your item builds. Though it would behoove you to collaborate with your team to ensure balance and all of that.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!