Forum rules
Please be cautious about posting personal information!

Looking for players that wish to learn D&D 3.5...

Topic Tags:

If you need roleplayers for your roleplay, this is the forum to post your "Seeking Players" topic.
Go ahead. Please do xD

Any idea what you plan to make? So far we have two rangers and a sorcerer.
I'm not lost.
I'm right here.
Yet where "here" is,
I have no idea.

When I figure it out,
I'll let you know,
so that you can be,
"not lost" with me.
Rensik
Member for 4 years

Hmm, seems physical and magical is already covered. Maybe a rouge or a cleric. Depending on the dungeon the cleric would be more useful. Every group needs a healer.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.
Vain
Member for 5 years

That they do. And yeah, physical and magical is pretty covered.
Rensik
Member for 4 years

Hmm, what's the limit on starting equipment?
Vain
Member for 5 years

Go to the game's OOC thread. First post has instructions for Character Creation.
Rensik
Member for 4 years

The generator doesn't really do good job with the equipment part. Just gives you a hundred gold unless you choose to change it and 100 gold can hardly by you a suit of armor much less any necessities you may need.
Vain
Member for 5 years

The generator doesn't really do good job with the equipment part. Just gives you a hundred gold unless you choose to change it and 100 gold can hardly by you a suit of armor much less any necessities you may need.
Vain
Member for 5 years

That's all you get. 1st Level, remember?
Rensik
Member for 4 years

Yea, but even the PHB gives you more than 100 gold. Well actually it depends on the class. Clerics get 5d4 x 10 gold. Max 200 gold and an average of around 130.
Vain
Member for 5 years

You got unlucky on the roll then. It happens. :/ Sucks, but it happens.
Rensik
Member for 4 years

It didn't roll at all. That was just default. Oh well, I had enough to get some decent equipment. Not exactly what I would have started with had I had another option, but oh well.
Vain
Member for 5 years

Ah, didn't come back and check this often enough, I guess. :P I was thinking on making a rogue, actually.
I seem to suddenly have a lot of free time on my hands now school's over for me. For now, anyway. Which means more free time for more roleplays! Just let me know, via pm or im, if you want to rp, or just chat. Go on; I won't bite! ...Much. XD
Crystal Flamedance
Member for 4 years

@Vain: The program rolled for you automatically. It's what it does. Helps speed up the character creation process.

@Crystal: A rogue would be gladly appreciated. Get your sheet in soon and I'll accept you. The others haven't even applied yet, besides Vain.

I haven't seen anything of Nemeth09 or Nyu lately.
Rensik
Member for 4 years

I've been working on the charatcer sheet...and dragging my dad to help, cuz he knows this stuff. :P Though I've actually been using my dad's dice set, rather than the site...ah well; little difference, I suppose.
Crystal Flamedance
Member for 4 years

I really do suggest using the site provided. It makes the process a lot easier. And if you have any questions, you can ask me.

Also, those creating characters, please move your questions to the associated OOC thread for the game, please.
Rensik
Member for 4 years

Id love to play your cleric, ill put in an app tomorrow after work. /me yawns! Im about to go to bed, but this really sounds fun.
Like Vampires? Join this rp : Vampire the Requiem: Fangs of Phoenix
amli
Member for 4 years

LOL. Thx. xD
Rensik
Member for 4 years

dont know if your still accepting requests, but i have DMed plenty of 3.5 dnd campigns. i would love to get in on this if i can?
Angel_Of_Salvation
Member for 4 years

LOL. well, you can create a character, but if the one who's SUPPOSED to be joining joins, I'll be full. Though you probably could sit in the OOC while the adventure happens in game. I'd allow you to watch until more joined to start another adventure.

I think I'll do that. I'll open the game to whomever, and as parties of 4 form, I'll make adventures for them.
Rensik
Member for 4 years

kk thx Renisk :)
ill start working on my char, and i always have got to ask this, since it is Dnd, are you accpeting pathfinder classes? or classes from any of the other books, like complete arcane, complete divine, comeplete warrior, or book of nine swords?

if not then, i will problay make a tank char, since it seems like one is
Angel_Of_Salvation
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.