Forum rules
Please be cautious about posting personal information!

Looking For WWII RP Fans

Topic Tags:

If you need roleplayers for your roleplay, this is the forum to post your "Seeking Players" topic.

Looking For WWII RP Fans

Postby TexasMechanism on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Well I'm Working On A WWII Based Story That Deals With The Lives Of About 4-6 Troops That Have Been Assigned The Role As Marine Raiders 1st Squad. Each RP'er Plays The Role Of 1 Troop, Each Troop Has A Different Class And Rank Such As Lieutenant And His Class Being Medic Or Light Machine Gunner. Whatever The Rank And Class Maybe Is Up To You! I'm Still On Developing The Story So Feel Free To Pitch Some Ideas Out! The Link To The Interest Check Post Is Below.
brothers-these-days-world-war-roleplay-t32082.html
"I Like You As Well. . .But I'm A Ladies Man Sooo I'll Leave My Heart ByThe Bedside"

-SirValentine(ME)
TexasMechanism
Member for 5 years

Re: Looking For WWII RP Fans

Postby Lukisod on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm

awww... not the 1st Special Service Force? At least then I could play a Canadian and it would make sense.

*Salute*
"Perhaps we should perform a study on the effectiveness of studies?"
Lukisod
Contributor
Member for 5 years

Re: Looking For WWII RP Fans

Postby TexasMechanism on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Hey Lukisod, Feel Free To Throw The Service Force In There (:
TexasMechanism
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.