Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love lost and found [open]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Love lost and found [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 am

Rayden glanced up as he felt something, "Guess we about wake up." he said. Squeezing her softly, he sighed and looked up.

Waking up and seeing his step sister and his wrapped hand, Rayden said, "How long." Rayane shrugged, "No clue, but James wants to talk to you." Nodding, he glanced at Cipria's sleeping form. 'So, where will this goes now?' he thought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 am

"Guess we are about to wake up," Rayden said, surprising her. Cipria glanced around, realizing that she was just dreaming, that none of it had been real. Rayden was gone, and she felt all alone in the vast forest.

"Rayden?" she called, but received no answer. She cast around fearfully, looking for any sign of him or anyone. "Rayden? Christian?" The former name sounded foreign on her tongue and she could tell that he was no longer going to answer her. She closed her eyes tight, wishing the place away; she could still feel the tingle of emotion she had shared with Rayden, and flashbacks from hid fight with Christian flooded her mind. She remembered she had shared her life with his in the moments before she ended up here, adn now, she didn't know how long it would be until she woke up.

And when she did wake, would she have been returned to the lab? Will there be a new Christian? Would she be with out a partner? She slumped to the mossy forest floor and for the first time in her short life, she felt a tear run down her face.
This girl is on fire!
Seriously, someone put her out before she makes a mess.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Putting his hand on her back, Rayden gently shook her. "[i]Wake up Cipria, please[i]." he said in her head. Before left the room, he kissed Cipria's temple and gentle tugged at her psyche. As he talked with James, Rayden continually glanced at his bedroom door. and when she was going to wake up.

Ranaye stayed with Cipria incase she woke and wanted to know where she was. 'Why does she look so much like Raine?' she wondered questionally.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Wake up Cipria, please.

She could hear his voice, but was she still dreaming? It echoed through her head and she swiped angrily at the tears that shone on her face. She stood carefully, feeling the tug of the bond pulling at her mind. She felt dizzy, like she would faint if she didn't sit back down again. She closed her eyes and crouched.

But this time when she opened them, she had no clue where she was. The stark white ceiling made her think she was in the lab for a second, but she knew she would be in a containment chamber if that was true. She looked to her right to see a girl sitting there, her face worried.

"Where am I?"

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:48 pm

"Rayden's house, I'm his step sister Ranaye. He talking with James right now." she repiled as she went and got a duffle bag from thje closet. Placing it on the bed she says, here are some clothes, they'll fit you."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Cipria sat up gingerly. "Thanks Ranaye," she said smiling and accepting the bag. Inside were a pair of jeans, a plain blue tee-shirt and a black vest (click me!). She could see there was a small bathroom attached to the room and carefully made her way over to it to change.

When she returned, she could hear the voices of Rayden and James draw nearer and she looked towards the door expectantly.

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 pm

"There's something I need to check on in Charlottesville, so I'm leaving." James said as waved at Cipria. Rayden nods as the other left, turning his gaze to Cipria he blinked as he saw the clothes. 'Cute.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Cipria waved as James left and looked at Rayden. She stood there for a moment before turning away and sitting back on the bed. She could feel him watching her, and she glanced up at him briefly before looking away again.

"So Christian is gone," she said. She didn't know how she would explain the bond to him; she didn't even know how she had formed it with him in the first place, but she knew it was there -- the feeling was unmistakable. "Uh Rayden, there is something you should know..."

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:43 pm

"What?" he said, sitting next to her on the bed . Wondering what she going to say, Rayden leaned back on his hands and sighed.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Cipria stared at him intently. "Back there, before the fight, you uh," she paused, feeling uncomfortable despite herself. "You broke the bond I had with Christian and formed one with me instead." It was strange to be telling him this. She didn't know how he would react and she could already see the wheels turning in his head.

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"Ok, not the first time I've done it." 'What's she getting at?' he wondered puzzled. Looking at her as he debated on what to do in the next few hours, Rayden cracked his neck and wished he knew what was with this feeling he has.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Cipria stood. "I don't know if you realize what that means," she said, looking at him intensely. "That means that you and I, we..." she paused, unsure if she should continue. "That's it!" she said, turning away from him. "It means that we could never part even if we wanted to. We're stuck." She sounded a bit harsh with her words, maybe because she was afraid, maybe because she didn't believe in the death of Christian.

Christian... he wasn't her lover, no. She had at one point considered it, and she knew that he had strong feeling for her, but she had felt that it wouldn't work out, not ever. She had been all work and no play then, but now that her partner was dead, and she was bonded to almost a complete stranger, she didn't know what to do.

Sitting back down, she ran her fingers through her hair before letting out a heavy sigh and looking at him. "So what now?"

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 pm

"Well, there are two paths we can take, one go out somewhere and get to know each other, two is we figure out why your former partner wanted me dead." he said, sounding very pratical. 'Or we can do both, which fine with me.' he thought looking back at her.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Cipria got the sense that he was serious about both offers and she stood. "Let's go," she said, grabbing his hand and making her way out of the room.

"The lab first, and then," she paused for a moment, choosing her words carefully. "We go 'out'." They'd made it all the way out onto the street before she let go of his hand and began to walk a bit more slowly.

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Following her as he made some calls, Rayden sighed inwardly as he heard what his boss said. 'Fuck him' he thought. Minutes later they reached the bombed out lab. "I smell a fish, they wouldn't have done this unless they have something to hide."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Cipria looked at the rubble in front of her. The lab -- her home -- had been detroyed, leaving nothing but soem old equipment lying useless in the middle of a pile of rubbish.

"But what could they have to hide?" she said out loud, her voice a low whisper. Suddenly, she had a flashback to a memory not all that long ago.

"I had been training with Christian when I was asked to switch combat partners. My new partner was another clone, and he looked like he could kick my ass many times over." she told Rayden, trying to capture the memory clearly. "I still fought him of course, and I'd lost, just as I predicted I would. But that's all I could remember; as far as I knew nothing had ever come of him. Why would they have to hide something like that if it was an unfinished project?" In truth, she didn't know if the project was unfinished. She just assumed because she hadn't ever had to encounter the thing again.

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Using the link to see the memory, he noticed something that she didn't. Making a small sound from his throat, he said, "Maybe they were training a clone to go after someone not that from this planet." As the thought stewed, Rayden used a bolt of electricity to move some debris.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Cipria started to dig as well. She could lift a lot more that her body weight (which wasn't all that much anyways), and she easily moved chunks of concrete out of the way. While digging, her hands felt something warm. Digging further in that spot, she found a little black box, still warm from almost being destroyed.

"Rayden," she said, calling him over. "What do you think this is?"

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 pm

"Don't know, but we can find later." After a few minutes he found a huge metal trap door. "Fishier and fishier."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 am

The door was something that Cipria remembered. Not very clearly, but the memory was there. Slipping the box into her pocket and walking over to where Rayden stood, she crouched down, running her hand along the metal of the door. She looked up at Rayden.

"Shall we go in?"

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!