Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Loving Hell's most greatest

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Loving Hell's most greatest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Slowly Kay's hands turned each page of the old, worn down book that lay before her. She could not resist buying the book when she had seen it in an old secondhand shop by chance. For over a year she had been in love with Aiden, and she would never give up hope in this horribly unrequited love. She had tried once before to confess to him, but none prevailed. Thinking back to how she had put up her silky brown hair in the cutest way possible and tried on her best make up to complement her calming green eyes, She had never seen what was wrong. She thought it was foolish of her not to notice that he had had a girlfriend at the time and she could not bring herself to break them up. now, enlightenment seemed to be upon her. He had recently broken up with his girlfriend, giving her no reasons not to go after him! Yet she knew that he could never love her, especially with the way she dressed. She kept her slim- fit hourglass shaped body far hidden away by big sweatshirts and baggy pants. 'I wonder if this book really will grant my wishes?' She thought as she flip through it once more.

Kay took a deep breath, after going through the book many times she knew exactly what to do. She quickly grabbed a piece of chalk and started to draw on her floor of what looked like to be an alchemist circle. She then sat in the middle and started to speak in some sort of gibberish that was written in the book. A few seconds went by after she had finished and Kay sighed.

"I knew it would not work" She said with a sad smile.

((Sorry I know it is kinda bad))
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change in title
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

((Pfft, what are you going on about? It's quite good. =3 Forgive my character's name <.<))

Lucifer's long, scaly body grew restless and twitched with sudden warmth, meaning someone had just summoned him. He uncoiled his serpent body from the quivering young girl, crying on his expansive bed, and slithered to the floor. The girl let out a relieved moan and ran out of the room, a huge mistake on her part. A shrill scream could be heard as she tumbled into the bowels of Hell.

A fine mist enshrouded Lucifer, his thin black body becoming fuller, growing limbs and looking more human-esque. Fingers sprouted from newly-grown arms, legs jutted from his tail. When the mist cleared, he resembled a young human, no more than twenty years old. He was taller than most humans, standing at 6'3 and awkwardly pale, his skin contrasted by large, dark eyes. A sinister smile stretched across his face. "It isss time," he hissed.

He instantly appeared before a strange young woman, one he had not seen before. His black hair fell into his eyes and his fangs retreated behind his lips as he circled her. "You dare summon Lucifer, the Prince of Darkness?" he snapped, his dark eyes glaring down at the girl.
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Loving Hell's most greatest (Angel-k and Cloaked_Schemer)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 am

Kay's eyes widened in fear and disbelief at the person before her. "oh my god" She screamed. Had her eyes dicieved her? Was this some sort of dream conjured up by her mind to help her sleep? SURELY THIS COULD NOT BE REAL! 'did he say 'The prince of Darkness?' isn't that the DEVIL!' She screamed in her head. Nothing in the now up turned book before her had stated that the devil would appear before her? She shook her head, not worrying about the past. She had finally gotten a chance to put her wish to use, and she was not going to waste it.

"Y- yes I do" Kay said, trying to keep her voice audible. "I have summoned you to help me.." She did not know how to describe exactly what she wanted. She basically wanted Jake's heart to be hers, no matter what it took. She bit her lip, scared that he might LITERALLY give her his heart.

She took a deep breath, wanting to sound brave and clear in saying this "I HAVE SUMMONED YOU TO HELP ME WIN JAKE'S LOVE!" She screamed with all her might. She did not care what it would take, She was willing to risk it all.

((lol Forgiven it is fine! I am so happy it is okay ^-^))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer smirked, an evil thing that betrayed his amusement. The girl was clearly afraid of him and taken aback. He peered around the shabby room, his eyes stopping on an old book, turned over on the floor. He moved over toward it, picking it up and scanning a few pages. It was some old book of magic, with spells and summoning chants. His black eyes narrowed and his shadowed face turned to look at the girl.

"You summonded me with this piece of garbage?" he roared at her, his fangs bared and the shadows jumping around him. Faces appeared on her walls, twisted and contorted out of the shadows and cackled maniacally as he moved in just inches from her face, listening to her request.

"And on top of that," he pushed her to the floor, hovering just above her, "you want me to hook some guy who probably wouldn't love you if his life depended on it? Who exactly do you think I am?" he asked her, growling.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:27 am

Kay had the slightest feeling that something like this would happen, but she could not stop now. "well.... you s- said you were the prince of darkness so I am guessing the devil" She stated the obvious, though her voice only came out as a small whimper. Her eyes showed it all though, how scared she was, how much she wanted to run out of this room and never look back, but their was too much determination in her.

She frowned "A-... and I would have not summoned you if I had not already known that!" She had known that he would never love her form day one.

Kay gulped, wondering if she was going to die right their and then. Had she really done something that wrong? To deserve to die this way? Tears threatened to spill over her eyes, she had not even had her first kiss yet.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((Have you noticed that our screen names resemble our characters? x3))

Lucifer laughed, not quite sounding so sinister anymore. He had to admit, the girl had guts. It was obvious she was scared to death, but he saw an unwavering determination in her eyes that struck him and made part of him want to help her. His serpent tongue emerged from his mouth and licked his lips as he gazed down at the girl.

"You do realize," he pulled away from her a small bit, straightening his posture and looking away from her, "if I help you, there are things you'll have to do for me." He had made it a point to never help humans, but this one was different. He knew he could manipulate her and use her to his advantage.

"Tell me your name, girl," he commanded, leaning against the wall on the far side of the room. His hungry eyes scanned her up and down, taking in her supple figure with remembered lust. "and about this boy."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:46 am

((haha! no I have not that is awesome!))

Kay could not help but smile brightly. She stood up and dusted herself off to properly address herself. She took a deep breath, making note of not to stuture at all this time "...My name is Kay" she said with the best manners she could find at a time like this.

Kay suddenly became very nervous as she found herself blushing, any mention of Jake made her do that. "the boy's name is Jake. I have liked him for over a year, but he hardly can remember my name" She hated to say that part, but it need to be said.

Only thing she did know was that if he was willing to help her, whatever she had to do for him she had no problem doing. She would be so happy by then that it would not even matter to her! It was a small price to pay for the person she loved.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer nodded wordlessly, glaring at the girl -Kay- from across the room. He felt comfortable in the shadows, less vulnerable, especially in his human form. This girl was ridiculous in his opinion; it was nothing more than a schoolgirl crush, a pathetic puppy love that would undoubtedly come to an abrupt end once she has seen what it's like in the cruel harem known as Love.

"From this day hereafter, you shall be my pet. Slave, call it what you will. I own your soul and you can never leave me until the day you die, then still you will return to the bowels of Hell with me," he spoke in a sinister voice, low and almost satisfied. It had been a long time since he had a human soul to call his own; the last soul he possessed took her own life and that damned God stole her away from him, claiming her for heaven.

He pulled a slightly torn paper from thin air, stepping to Kay and handing it to her. "This is our contract. You will sign it in blood."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:15 am

((huh for some odd reason it says I can not rate you?))

Kay was taken aback from what he had said. Slave? Underworld? How could she agree to something like that willingly? She gulped, holding the contract in her hands shakily. She looked up at the devil, making sure that he was being serious, and his face said it all. She took a deep breath and looked down at the contract hesitantly.

She gulped, wanting to pull away from this at once, but then a realization hit her. Would that mean that Jake would fall in love with her? Surely it must! She nodded her head, knowing that their was no way she could possibly NOT except this offer.

Kay gripped the contract in one hand and pulled her other hand up to her mouth. She bit the tip of her index paper as hard as she could till it drew blood. Slowly and carefully she signed the contract in the best cursive she could do in blood then looked up at the devil once again.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((You can't rate in the Private Roleplay forum. It's all good.))

Lucifer grinned and snatched the paper away from her. He didn't think she'd actually agree to such terms, but lo and behold, he was holding the contract signed in pure crimson. "You must really love this boy," he hissed condescendingly.

He paced the cluttered floor, thinking this over in his head. He did have power over the Dark Arts and various types of Black Magic, but he'd never done a love spell. He sat in a shadowy corner and rested his chin against his palm, looking at Kay.

"So you're looking for true love, eh? Why? Love is disgusting. It'll only hurt you in the end," he said in a hushd voice, his long nails scraping along the wooden floor. "It's going to rip your heart out and throw it back in your face, are you prepared such a fate?"

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:53 am

(( *falls* and you would think I would know that by now!))

Kay frowned at the way he described love. Some love's lasted for all eternity and left people with the only the feeling of ecstasy left in their lives!

Kay looked at him and folded his arms "are you really asking me this after I signed a contract with the devil." She smiled whole heartily and nodded her head "yes, I am" She said surely enough.

She looked down at the floor, wondering how it would even be possible for Jake to like her. "but... what happens if it does not work" she said in an almost inaudible voice. She did not want to ask this, but at the same time she had to know.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer nodded, feeling sorry for the girl. She didn't seem to know what true heartache was, and she would certainly find out. Young humans were all the same, especially the boys. He almost refused to do the deed, but even the Prince of Darkness honored a blood contract.

"Firstly, I do have a name and it happens to be Lucifer. Second... there are few things I cannot do. I am certain my black magic will be enough, and this... Jake kid will love you more than the air he breathes." he paused, narrowing his eyes.

"And you absolutely cannot doubt me or I'll return to Hell without lifting a finger in your favor," he said harshly.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 am

Kay looked up immediately and nodded her head in agreement, she truthfully had no doubts that this would work. He had already shown her enough that he could use black magic by the shadows on her walls and his overgrown K9 teeth and such.

She smiled once again "I put all my faith in you, I have no doubts" She said confidently. Even she knew that a blood contract was not a normal contract, it is considered impossible or immoral to break!

A small realization hit her when she realized she was being rude again. "uh sorry.. it is nice to meet you Lucipher" She said.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer laughed, a real laugh this time. He retracted his nails so he'd look a bit more like a human, and pulled his fangs behind his lips. "Is it really a pleasure to meet the antichrist?" he tilted his head slightly in childish curiosity. He'd never really talked to a human before and this one proved to be interesting.

He stood and rummaged around the room which he assumed to be Kay's. He picked through her bookshelf, scanning the pages and noticing various keepsakes. It was all so trivial. Did pathetic things like this really hold so much value to them?

"What is all this? What do you creatures even do, besides kill each other and grab all the money you can?"

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 am

Kay sighed as tried not to get mad or ask why he would assume something like that, he seemed just curious. "Just my stuff, sentimental things, keepsakes, stuff I will need int eh future, and stuff I need now" she said with a smile.

"Lucipher most humans don't kill each other, none the less steal from each other. We merely live our lives to the best we can till we die" She said simply. That sounded like the best life possible to her.

She looked at him in curiosity "What do you creatures even do?" She asked him.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer turned to look at her, his gaze questioning. "Well obviously you do kill each other, or else so many of you wouldn't be spending an eternity with me," he laughed, picking up what looked like a journal. He never understood why any human would keep a written record of anything. It could only be used against them later on.

"You mean demons? We spend our time stealing the souls of mortals, tempting them into a life of sin. Well, personally I don't, I'm too busy seducing the ladies in Hell; the prostitutes and such, then cast them into the flames when I'm done." He said this so carelessly, it was as if it barely phased him at all.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:29 am

Kay nodded as a shivering sense went throughout her whole body, slightly scared to EVER get on his bad side. She had never seen someone say something so horrible and not even notice it before, and it kind of scared her even more "oh, okay" she said, trying to forget what he had said.

She turned to see what he was looking through now and her eyes widened "ah, don't look at that!" she said quickly. No one had ever seen her journal and she surely did not want the first person to see it to be the devil! Kay felt herself blush, something she did quite often.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer looked at her and tilted his head. ""Why not?" he turned his attention back to the journal and flipped through the pages. What could such an innocent girl have to hide, anyway? He lost most of his interest during the first few pages, which consisted mostly of Jake and how much she liked him, blah blah.

He rolled his eyes and tossed the book back onto the shelf, sitting cross legged on the floor before hovering into the air. He sat in midair for a long time before looking at Kay. "Tell me something, girl," he chewed on his lip as he remembered her request and what she'd sacrificed for it, "what's so great about this kid?"

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 am

Kay hesitated before answering that question. It was hard to just say what was special about someone. "Jake is really smart, often caring, very Athletic, handsome, giving, and much.. much more! That is what is so great" She loved to talk about Jake, especially about why he was so great.

Not to mention he was the most popular guy she knew, yet it seemed like it had never once before gotten to him. "Why do you ask" She said,taking a seat herself on her bed.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

As Kay took a seat on her bed, Lucifer didn't take his eyes off her for even a second. He'd learned long ago to never trust a human, even if they were mortal and relatively easy to dispose of. "He doesn't seem so great. A lot of guys are athletic," he said, examining his nails, "though most girls wouldn't sacrifice their souls for their love."

He could never understand why mortals were so quick to give up so much for another person. Countless times he'd looked up on Earth, watching many people get betrayed and deceived by the people they loved the most. Of course, things like that only amused him, it meant more souls for him to torture.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!