Machines of War

Machines of War

The year is 2257, with the world in three parts and humanity at its peak, who will rise to the top of the world stage?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Machines of War”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Machines of War

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Machines of War

Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:59 pm

sure, soon enough most of the characters are probobly going to be fighting with Gabriel, whose going to try and find the source of the sudden war and stop it form gettig worse. Liberty is gone so basically he's th eleader of an armed force that has no nation, so do whatever you tihnk would be cool Oblivian, we'll work it in some how.
Elrith Eldwind
Member for 4 years

Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Awsome! XD

I was just doing searches and thinking up my guy and the kind of mechs that the people under his command use. I'm all a tingle in excitment >:3 I'll get right on it.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:45 pm

By the way, what is going on in the RP right now anyway?
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

Postby Jacob Winchester on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Currently in the story board, the UWP and NAC are fighting one another for control over The Nation of Liberty. This in turn has caused Liberty to fight back as to try and avoid the conquest of one side or the other. As they lacked the needed troops and numbers to truly hold off both sides they got everyone that they could out of the city before detonating both Anchor Base and the elevator known as the Pillar.

As the detonation failed a airship was crashed into it and caused it to fall. The resulting damage has left both the UWP and NAC without communication and most likely in a bit of disorder. As for the remaining Liberty Military they are aboard a sky carrier. As for current players and actions you have Gabriel, Tarkus, and Lukas on board the carrier. As for Dominik he is making his way back to the UWP controlled side of the city with his damaged Zeus. The NAC I have no clue on as no one has made any posts with them giving any details on their actions.

Hope that helps you out on joining in on the story. I’m sure Elrith or Elloit can give some more details on what is going on.
Jacob Winchester
Contributor
Member for 3 years

Postby Oblivian on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

I think I'm going to turn this RP down, sorry. I got to many things as of now and alot of RPs now aswell. ^^;
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 pm

okay... i was waiting for him but if he just left, give me a little bit and i'll come up with something... or we might just have to end it (sorry) i'll let you guys no
Elrith Eldwind
Member for 4 years

Postby Jacob Winchester on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 am

It's understandable if you do close it down hopefully some more people will join and the show can go on
Jacob Winchester
Contributor
Member for 3 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.