Make Gateway your way!

Topic Tags:

Drawing, painting, playing, and writing! All your creative instincts can be satiated here - feedback, commissions, contests, and even requests!

Moderators: Scholars, Designers

Make Gateway your way!

Postby Vexar on Tue May 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Yep, if you could change how this site looks, what would you do? Show off here! Don't worry about programming or anything. Just share your ideas.

If it were up to me I'd have a couple of different options for the users to pick. I'd have some epic image towards the right, and consolidate things a bit better. Of course change the graphics quite a bit. But, the important part would be adding an epic image xD.

I just screenshotted the site and decided to doodle over the top of the site as a very VERY simple mock up.

Warning, large resolution image. (1360x651) Click the preview for the full size render.

Don't get too technical! Don't worry about the details, just show a good idea of what you'd do xD!
Attachments
sitethumb.png
(77.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
sitemockup.png
(464.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sundown to sunrise worlds spin above our heads, and all we see are the faint flicker of light that provides them life from times long past. ~Vexar

"Power to the community. Power to the users. Don't ask. Just do." ~Vexar
Vexar
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.