Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Marriage of the Chosen Six

Marrige of the Chosen Six

a part of “Marriage of the Chosen Six”, a fictional universe by kkpigs.

This battle between every species is about to end. Arranged marriges have been set up, but will that be enough?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marriage of the Chosen Six”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marrige of the Chosen Six

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:12 am

Did a 2 dice roll . Pairs are as follows!

Pair one: Audrey and Emilo

Pair two: Jacelyn and Leo

Pair three: Daimen and Meridian

Good luck and I'll throw a movement post down before I go to bed!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 am

Thanks! So how are we going to pm out these pairings? Were they picked out for them or do they have a choice?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:11 am

sorry about being so short inb my posts. Was as school and posting from my slow as molasses phone.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

I'm sure that the good point is that you post. o w o
I, on the other hand, must apologize for keeping my posts so longgg. o: Sort of nerve-wreaking to see how long they are in comparison you guys' posts. Very blunt and straight to the point.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 pm

It's all good Rev. I love a story. :) oh and also, Wook at wittle revvie being a good fiance! :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Wahh, that's embarrassing, you know. > o < !
Though Emil's good for now, his child-still features shalt not continue to be appearing, as evil-ness-ness (lol) shall make their appearance~! >:D

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Haha I know that was the point. Just bugging you. Hell take jabs at how I portray Damien any time haha

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 pm

.. I can see that. ; _ ;

Anyway, I have a question. Erhm, concerning my most recent post and how this roleplay was tagged as prelit, I just noticed, seeing as I assume that this's referring to 'preliterate', should I change my post, seeing as my post refers to literature, or better yet, our century's Twilight series? o w o

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:04 am

Unfortunatly, I really have read all of the Twilight series, but it was for a just cause! My sisters paid me fifty dollars for each book I completed in a month. I ended up walking away with twohundred dollars after two weeks, easiest money I ever scored.

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 am

Going to be in Downtown Dallas all day. I'll post if I can get the time

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 am

Sorry for my lack of post yesterday, I go to college full time and I was having internet probs at home.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Hey guys I hate to be such an advert whore but can you guys check this out and if you like it, join? roleplay/the-underling/

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 am

Hey guys I am having internet problems so if you wanted to know why I am not able to post, than that'll be why. I still try to post when I can though. Hopefully this problem will be corrected soon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:09 pm

So.. I'll be having an exam that's lasting over the next three weeks or so, so I may or may not become inactive. o w o I'll try to squeeze in a post if needed, when I can!

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Hey guys I have a new rpg up in need of some chars. It's a fantasy romance. Please check it out okay? Here's the link:\

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/cursed-kings/

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

sorry about the delay in my post, I got caught up with school and work

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Hey guys, sorry to advertise like a desperate fool but a friend needs some more characters. roleplay/black-rock-shooter-the-final-twelve/ It's basically end of the world stuff. I'll put the intro below for a little more back story.

2039 A.D. Earth suffers from a sudden invasion by alien forces. The world had never seen an enemy like this. Strange mech robots descended from the sky wreaking havoc across the globe. Nineteen years passed after that event, and with chaos ruling the globe, the only way to rescue the world from utter destruction is to survive and fight against those who force Earth into complete annihilation.

It is now 2051. All of mankind has been wiped out and the planet is devastated. Only 12 humans are left and they aren't your average Joe. These 12 individuals have been physically enhanced specifically to fight against the alien race. They have one goal, one mission. And that is to defend against the invasion long enough for Earth's final trump card awakens. A weapon that was being created was said to be mankind's last hope for taking back Earth. It has been nineteen years and the 12 have been fending off the alien race time and time again from complete take over. But the leaders of the alien force have been planning something big as well.

There were fifteen of them. Beings from another planet who were responsible for the mass invasion. Powerful beings who were clearly more technically advavnced than us. But even still, the humans put up such a resistance that after nineteen years of fighting, the 12 took the lives of eight of their members leaving them with only seven. To this day, those seven were called the Seven Apostles. And now they are back. With alien reinforcements on the way, the Seven Apostles ready themselves for the third invasion that is planned to be their last. Their goal: wipe out the remaining twelve and annihilate mankind from the face of the planet.

The 12 realize that the aliens are closing in. The project for Earth's ultimate weapon was called project 12, where the weapon would be on standby for 12 years to ready itself to fight the alien force. Due to the urgency of the situation the 12 decide to use the weapon 2 years early. There is only one problem. None of them had even seen, touched, let alone used this so-called weapon.

So this is where our story begins. In a hidden facility, way under what is left of San Francisco city, the 12 decide to open the stasis tank where the weapon has been in storage for 10 years.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!