Mind Control

Mind Control

A society ruled by a group of Psychics with mind-control capabilities. Need Masters!
<

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Mind Control”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Mind Control

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Mind Control

Postby Solaron on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mind Control"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Solaron
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Mind Control

Postby Nogond on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:05 pm

I would like to join so i wonder if i could get a recap?
Nogond
Member for 4 years

Postby Solaron on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Not a lot has happened; Daniel Hearse, a Great, has managed to convince Michelle Retna, a defecting Master, to assist him in taking down Retna's mother, and Saint Sebanistan has come in and complicated things; Retna's mother has gotten infiltrators in the bases of the resistances, and Psykers especially, to eventually launch an assault from the inside of the base. Hearse is going to begin construction on both a massive tank and a device to amplify an immune's power to make it broadcast over a large area, therfor eliminating the threat of the infiltrators. He can't just kill the mother because that would cause a massive mental backlash on everyone under her control.
We really need people on the Master's side, especially Psykers and Masters.
Solaron
Member for 4 years

Postby Marine3950 on Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

So where are all the normal people in all of this?
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.
Marine3950
Member for 3 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.