Naruto Role-Play, Anybody?

Topic Tags:

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Naruto Role-Play, Anybody?

Postby TheBlueCirca on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Alright, so I, for one, have been craving a good old Naruto role-play for a while now, but I haven't seen any on this forum. Well, aside from the ones that have died.. But those aren't exactly... alive, are they?

I have a half-formed idea, right now. A Naruto High School role-play. I dunno if anyone would think that this is childish, but, whatever. It's something I'd really like to do, without being dragged down by the people on Gaia that seem to have lost their sense of grammar.

So, if I were to make this role-play, would anyone honestly be interested in joining? I really hope so!
TheBlueCirca
Member for 5 years

Re: Naruto Role-Play, Anybody?

Postby Nevan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm

I would be! I was a member of the long running 'Ninja Academy' on Runescape forums, which was probably one of the most succesfull Naruto high school style roleplays out there. I'd definately be interested in joining, if just for old times sake.
Nevan
Member for 6 years

Postby smileythemask on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Im completely in I love these roleplays but there's never any good ones anymore.
smileythemask
Member for 5 years

Postby Rend on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Ah, I've missed Naruto rp to be honest. -happy- Yeah, I'm definately up for one! And highschool Naruto is a nice switch from the typical: So Orochimaru is attacking Konoha AGAIN theme. I've never played one of these, so I am interested in seeing how it will pan out. ^_-
Rend
Contributor
Member for 5 years

Postby TheBlueCirca on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Ah, amazing! I honestly didn't think I'd get any responses, but I have! : )

Well, I'll set it up soon, probably by tomorrow, since I have to do a few things tonight. Honestly, school sucks sometimes.

Haha, Rend; Yeah, that is getting on my nerves. But I'm totally getting fed up with the Naruto chatrooms on GaiaOnline. I mean, come on. Can't people type out situations anymore?
TheBlueCirca
Member for 5 years

Postby Rend on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm

I knoooow! So friggin lazy! I think they are doing it more and more often because they feel that because everyone knows what the characters look like that they can get away with not describing them. -eyeroll- Heck, describing Naruto's actions not to mention the other characters is one of the funnest part of rping the series!
Rend
Contributor
Member for 5 years

Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Here it is;; konoha-north-high-ooc-t31334.html
Well, there the OOC, is, anyway. ^-^

EXACTLY, Rend! Gah, I'm so lucky to have found this website!
TheBlueCirca
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.