Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 pm

NO! IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND! If you have two chara then you can make another. Go ahead and make another Oni.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:10 pm

You know what am going to make one anyway if i can.

Name:Ryuu
Village:The Village Hidden in the Forest
Personality:He tend to be goof sometime's but he still is a very serious ninja.He stay quiet and like his unknown twin morgen he can be cold heart.
Bio(optional):All you need to know is his morgen twin brother.
Weapons:dual blades and some dagger's.
Specialty: Fire, and water jutsu.
Bloodline Trait: Biyakugan
Appearance:He has black hair that cover's his red eye's.Like morgen he has a scar on his face to but he only wear's a mask to hid half his face.He is very muscle and can run fast then an one.(This was from an attack)

Here you go it's morgen twin brother.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Name:Ryuu
Village:The Village Hidden in the Forest
Personality:He tend to be goof sometime's but he still is a very serious ninja.He stay quiet and like his unknown twin morgen he can be cold heart.
Bio(optional):All you need to know is his morgen twin brother.
Weapons:dual blades and some dagger's.
Specialty: Fire, and water jutsu.
Bloodline Trait: Biyakugan
Appearance:He has black hair that cover's his red eye's.Like morgen he has a scar on his face to but he only wear's a mask to hid half his face.He is very muscle and can run fast then an one.(This was from an attack)

It needs to be a genin. Are you sure u dont want him to be ur little brother?

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 pm

His a jounin chris am going to post now.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Ok but he cant be in the chunin exam

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Hey holy what about my guy since he isn't in a village he is stuck at genin I guess so can he take the chunin exam.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Yea u can be in the exams.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:47 pm

lol wouldnt u be considered a rogue ninja which would put u into the s-class bingo book XD. Rogue ninjas arnt jsut ninjas who left their villages they are also ninjas without a vilalge like ronin samurais

(Yeah i like history)

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Name: Shiki Inuzuka
Village: darkness
Personality: shy but active and a bit aggressive at times
Bio(optional):
Weapons: basic gear
Specialty: taijutsu collaboration-style
Bloodline Trait: Beast Mimicry
Appearance:Image
His Dog: Aoi Image
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm

No my guy is more of a remnant from the hidden mist village and he works together with the villages as a neutral party so if there was a argument between two or more villages he would come and decide who was right and any stuff like that.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:09 pm

then you would be like a sanin or something like that

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Well he is probably at Sanin levels in jutsu and fighting he just never took a test because well when the chunin exam was in one village he had to be in another and the mist village was destroyed before he could.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:18 pm

lol the chunin exams are held in the smoke village and everyone is welcome

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:17 pm

so when do we start the chunin exams

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Tommorow lol i gotta get some sleep. alot of test tommorow. O and Jodi, u need to calm down. I guess i hit a nerve...

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Uhmm, Reitachi's stuck right now xD

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:26 pm

How? Tell me so i can fix it tommorow for u. And also u going to hav ur other chara in the chunin exams? My other chara needs a partner

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Well~ Reitachi's little brother is a genin, but, I don't know xD From the Ice, you know? And I guess so...

She's supposed to be accompanying Kiyoko to the Smoke, but she hasn't replied yet S:

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 pm

can the partner be cross village unless aoi counts my character does not have one ether

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Blade needs a partner as well... Well he is probably good enough to get through alone but he needs a partner to sign up with.

triblade
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!