Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Wait. Nevermind : D She responded~

I think Sanake's just going to go to the chuunin exams with his team... and made-up characters who aren't important enough for a profile. Can it start later, though? Aerissa and I still have to work our way around D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 pm

*Apologizes profusely to Fumeii*

I blame my little brother. He stole my laptop to do a report.

I'm also going to blame everyone else for moving so fast.

Just 'cuz I can do that. :D
Image Image ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm

yeah i need a partner for the chunin exams though miu is in pretty bad shape atm

Dark clown
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Well Miu could be Blade's partner he isn't hurt at all yet and he is strong enough to look after her in the earlier rounds.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Okay So I get blade as my partner. Ill make her pass out now. Could one of you guys be kind enough to pick her up and bring her back to the smoke village.

Plus she will proabbly gain back enough chakra after the first round

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 pm

well i just went to save you now i need to figger out what to do about mine though if its alright i could just use aoi
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 am

Im here to tell everyone. We will be ignoring 1-2 line post. If your post isn't at least 3 lines we will now read it in. I encourage all of the members of this too do the same. It annoys me and I know it annoys all of you. I dont want you to feel bad but its Digimonrule45, triblade and Onirukon. Please fix your rping style. It is very hard to rp off of 20 words. Thank you (this is for the IC. U can one liner in the ooc)

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 am

lol i noticed and yeah i just type untill it says good job you have typed a certain amount of words.

guess no rogue brother of a kage anymore oh well ill think of soemthing else

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 am

Name: Runaru

Village: village of the smoke

Personality: slient, slightly shy and peace loving, absoluly hates fighting but will if there's a need too

Weapons: duel swords that she places with in an X behind her back.

Specialty: Ice ninjutsu(mostly used and have a large range of them to choose from) <chakara type Wind and Water>

Bloodline Trait: The Biyakugan

Appearance: Image

Others: She knows the basic medical ninjutsu as well, simple injuries like medium to small cuts she can heal them all, just not anything complicated like posion and deep cuts/injuries

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 am

Thanks for joining. Your accepted.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 am

Lol I always type until I have just a little over two hundred words and it keeps getting easier to type more and more. Things just run out of control sorry I have not participated more in this one Holy its getting real hard for me to do anymore than make up new rps. I will get a little time off soon but I have been stuck working six days for the last four weeks and they bumped me up to nine hours so I have been too tired to post when I get home at night.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

I want Runaru t jin the chunin exams but doesn't she need a partner for that?

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm

would it be okay
if i did my posting in
the form of haikus.

what those are 3 lines. jk alright i will try to add more into my post now about partners, how does that work do they have to be from same village or what ?

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm

No for partners, I have developed a system.

Chunin Exams entry
Name:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Fill this form out for me. Then i will pair you up or if you want somone specific then tell me. On another note, i will post pone the exams if everyone wit a genin who wants to join doesn't join yet. Don't take forever. I will leave a 24 hour grace period. I would like to start it today but if i must i will make it tommorow. Thanks and put ur entry in quickly

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Chunin Exams entry
Name: Shiki Inuzuka
Village: darkness
Strengths: taijutsu and beast mimicry
Weaknesses: weak against genjutsu

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Chunin Exams entry
Name: Dento Nasika
Village: Ice Village
Strengths: Fast, intelligent and is skilled with all jutsu. He works well with a teammate, Sharingan
Weaknesses: Not much Physical strength, his long range attacks are terrible, and bad temper,

Oni do you want to be my charas partner

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Name:Miu Uzamaki
Village:smoke
Strengths:Speed and a lot of chakra(so ninjutsu ebast),rinnegan
Weaknesses: loses temper easily and becomes predictable at times. Also barely thinks before attacking.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Chunin Exams entry

Name: Sanake Uchiha

Village
Ice

Strengths
Ninjutsu - fire and lightning
Taijutsu, hand-to-hand combat, extremely quick on his feet
He's witty and creative with his moves, ad with the help of Reitachi, even created some of his own, a few brought down and revamped from Sasuke Uchiha himself.

Weaknesses
Genjutsu in general. Could fall for a Genjutsu easily.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 pm

holy eternal wrote:Oni do you want to be my charas partner

sure

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Chunin Exams entry
Name: Blade
Village: Not directly affiliated with a village but with them all.
Strengths: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Weapon usage and analyzing the opponents techniques.
Weaknesses: He has the same weakness of the person who's skill he is borrowing unless it is personality wise. Not using anyone else's skills he can't use genjutsu he can dispel but not use it.

I really could not think of a good weakness for him.

triblade
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!