Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Topic Tags:

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 pm

"I am the fastest of the smoke village you hag,"said Miu disappearing and reappearing on a tree. ignoring everyone around her as Kai gave her more chakra and lightning blasted down aiming randomly at everyone including her."Kill. This area is absically the perfect are for lightnign with all th trees,"she said with the ripples in her rinnegan began to become faster. Miu then regained normal control low on chakra."Ouch,"she said getting down on one knee barely able to breathe.
Dark clown
Member for 5 years

A week would be needed for the Forest Village Ninjas to reach the Soromkage's domain. Nevertheless, the mission was of great urgency that they had to hasten their movements. In result, it had shorten their journey and within 3 days they had arrived at the front gates of the Smoke Village. The said ninjas waited at the gates as the Lady Kage came before them. Her stature and robes was enough to tell that she was the Renstkage. She had come for the promised aid she had mentioned in her reply. Soon enough, the gates opened before them as she entered along with her people.

Yukiko had taken the interest of the Smoke Village Ninjas because of her unbelievable beauty that no mortal can have. Nevertheless, she stood there with much elegance and authority that came with her title. Her golden eyes observed her surroundings with much sharpness as she proceeded to walk along the path. It seemed the the first wave of attacks had already come. However, there was an interval between the attacks of this new Orochimaru and his snakes. Thus, they can have enough time to prepare. She does need to talk to the Soromkage, an old acquaintance of hers in the old days.

After a few moments, she had come across him and it seemed he was busy with two female ninjas of his own. His guards followed her however, they assured to give their Lady Kage enough space to have some privacy. The event was childish at best in her opinion. However, she really did not care what the outcome would be. All she wanted was to have Kai for a moment to talk about the current situation. She does need to be explained about it. Even with her Kekkai Genkai, she can only do so much without making herself insane.

"Soromkage. I want to take your time. It seemed those two females are enjoying themselves. I believe, we should leave them with their own matters."

Her voice was calm and soothing in some sense. She had always that kind of effect with anyone that would talk to her. However, her eyes spoke another thing. It was filled with much seriousness and would not take some worthless excuse. Now that she had remembered it, the Soromkage was the one she had met in the chuunin exams. They do battle and she was the winner through a fluke in her opinion. Her Ryougan had activated however, it did take almost all of her chakra. In addition, she was never good in taijutsu and close-quarter combats.

"I have arrived. I conclude that the Chentakage is already here."
Lady Ethereal
Member for 5 years

Your not strong enough to hold your power's yet i said and was behind her again sword up to her throat"Give me one reason to not kill you here and now my voice was cold as night".
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8
Digimonrule45
Member for 5 years

Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:43 pm

katsuki awake surrounded by stoling goods "crap not again, where the hell am i" he looks out the window and sees hes in the village hidden in the smoke "damn its going to be hard to get out of here now well it wont be to bad staying here i'll i have to do is stay in this persona"

----------------------------------------------

mean while in the village hidden in darkness in the Mekarkage office daichi plops down in his chair "damn in just the first 3 days i had to send are armed forces into battle,sigh now the chunin exams and there has been very little submissions of genin to represent us"he face plams "god way did i agre to be the mekarkage"
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.
onirukon
Member for 5 years

Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:44 pm

"Cause I am better then you,"said Miu with a smile as her clone came from above sending a dropkick at Morghens head."Phew that was tiring,"she said trying to conserve chakra."Would you like to continue this,"she said as her personality changed again into a more random one. Her rinnegan was deactivated but she still had her spirit which was blazing."I dont go down this easy,"said other Miu chuckling."It hurts to be thought of as this weak,"she said yawning and taking out dual blades.
Dark clown
Member for 5 years

I got up and pick up my sword's"Neither do i little girl".I used my fire justu on the sword's and they blaze to life"Am not going to kill you because that would upset the stupid kage but i will teach you a lesson you will not forget".

Ryuu:Dude why are they fighting he ask someone.
Digimonrule45
Member for 5 years

Kai looked at Yukiko. "Well if it isn't Ms. I will beat the crap out of a 10 year old...even though it was stupid win for you. How did i know a 90 year old man would jump into the ring and me hitting him would disqualify me..." Kai said. He then hugged her. They had gone out before Kai became the Soromkage. He remebered the Academy they were in and how she was one of in being in the best squad from that class. Kai liked to brag alot. He let go of her. She was older but Kai was definetly a good 4 inches taller than her. "Well you missed the battle. Right now we are getting the genin ready for the upcoming Chunin exams...you remeber that right? The one you beat me since i hit a bystander?" Kai laughed. "So how has my favorite RenstKage been doin?"
holy eternal
Member for 5 years

Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 pm

"Hello RentsKage and SoromKage do you mind if I stop the to girls from killing or injuring each other and I would like to take the chunin exam this year since I missed it every other year" Blade says walking up to the two Kages.
triblade
Member for 5 years

Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:04 pm

"Oh isnt that cute. The stupid jounin cares if kai-sensei gets mad or not,"said other Miu laughing."Too bad that wont happen,"she said happily."Cause you cant hit me if you cant catch me. There is a reason I work on my speed the most,said Miu disappearing and reappearing a couple of hundred yards. Sticking her tongue out she held onto the last bit of chakra she had left. Miu had completely calmed down returning to normal."So bad person you dont look to well,"she said not knowing what just happened.
Dark clown
Member for 5 years

"Please refrain from embracing me when we clearly have no further relation than being Kages. I would appreciate that."

Yukiko spoke in such an eloquent manner however, her eyes always tell a different story. She was clearly emphasizing not to embrace her in such a familiar manner in front of her people Especially when, she had reputation to uphold. Furthermore, she hated Kai bragging or even thinking for an utmost second that he was better than her. After all, she was the type to not like being a loser in any case or in any form. She turned to face her people briefly as she informed them of what had transpired according to the Soromkage. Afterwards, she had dismissed them and allowed only a few to remain. Golden eyes once again stared at Kai with annoyance however, her face remain placid as ever.

"You do not need to speak such memories when I can remember it very clearly. I would send my gennins to this village later on. I do hope that your chuunin exams would not be a mess like the last time your village conducted it."

The Renstkage gazed at the one who had asked permission of stopping the two girls fighting. Her gaze was upon him as she gave silent appraisal and returned her eyes to Kai. This was her people. It was not her jurisdiction to decide about that. However, the Chuunin exam she can speak about.

"About the two girls. You should ask the Soromkage about it. This chuunin exam. If you fit all qualifications you can join. I do not see any trouble about it."
Lady Ethereal
Member for 5 years

Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 pm

"daichi: well we finally got enough genin to join in, sigh to bad almost none of them really show much promise though that inuzaka kid he show some good chances maybe after this i'll make him my apprentice" the group of the village hidden in darknees now enter the smoke village and daichi makes his way to the soromkage office
--------------

katsuki sees the other groups of ninja enter the village "katsuki: looks like the chunin exams starting soon there my chance to make my way out of here at the end of this "
-----------

shiki is walking with the group holding aoi "shiki: man i can't believe i can become a chunin" he stares at the mekrakage "shiki: man aoi its weird its like he's watching me what im a talking about the guys blind he can't be, but still he starting to give me the creeps"
onirukon
Member for 5 years

(i would like to quote clown for the firecracker...)

Kai looked at her. "What happened to you? You need to shove a firecracker up your ass or something...But not the small ones! Those big dragon ones. Then maybe u wont be so tense" Kai said quickly rubbing her shoulders seductively. He had that effect of...well...he was very erotic lets leave it at that. Kai looked at her laughing as he walked infront of her. "You seem so diffrent...what happened? Too many men dumped you or mistreated you? Awww poor Kage..." Kai laughed. He wasn't the formal type that Yukiko was. "This is why i get so many people from the forrest village...im fun and your not"
holy eternal
Member for 5 years

Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 pm

daichi joins the other kages "daichi: hello my name is Daichi Senju" he bows "Daichi: i am the new Mekrakage"
onirukon
Member for 5 years

Postby Aerissa on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 pm

(OOC:Sorry about the randomness of this post, I missed a lot so I'm trying to jump in somehow. XD)

"There!" Kiyoko swiftly turned her head, feeling the power of the Rinnegan. "Rinnegan!" Completely ignoring her guards, she took off as fast as she could, her hood falling down and her hair slipping from its tie, allowing it to cascade down her back. If you didn't see her eyes, it looked exactly like Keiko was running. "I will get my hands on that Rinnegan!" Kiyoko focused her Biyakugan on the source of the immense chakra, excitement rising within her. "So...So close!" It would be a simple process. Find the Rinnegan, earn the trust of or simply kidnap the holder, and then take it for her own.

Simple.

She ran faster and faster, cutting corners and dodging anything that came into her path. Finally, she found the source. "A child? Yes! Perfect!" Kiyoko sat down, hidden from her watching position. "There..." A curse flew past her lips as she realized that the power was fading, the girl was coming down from the Rinnegan. "No matter, I know who the holder is now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keiko had been battling snakes until they left, leaving her exhausted and without most of her chakra. No one was around however, no matter how she looked. "Kai-Sensei? Miu?" Anxiously, she began to wander the Smoke Village and the area around it, wondering where the hell everyone had gone. It was then that she decided to resort to her Byakugan in an attempt to search out Miu's Rinnegan. It was more difficult when it was deactivated. "Oh no!" She could sense it clearly, the Rinnegan, acting. "Oh no oh no...Please let Kai-Sama be with her!" Keiko shot off like a bullet, her heart racing with fear that Miu would get hurt or accidentally hurt someone. "Miu! Miu!" She called her name as she hurried toward the source of the Rinnegan, scanning the whole area around her in a nervous fit.

When she reached them, Keiko's gaze immediately turned dark and cold. It fell on Kai-Sama, who had talked to her so nicely this morning, but was now rubbing the shoulders of another Kage. It felt like a hurtful blow to a self-esteem, but she brushed it off, striding forward and anxiously glancing between him, the other Kages, and Miu. "Kai-Sama, would you mind explaining what exactly is-" She halted in her sentece, noticing a chakra signature similar to hers nearby. "Excuse me. I have to check something." Keiko got that look in her eyes, the look that could only be placed there by thinking of her sister. She knew.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiyoko swore again as her sister appeared, wondering if she should flee. As she contemplated this thought, her eyes fell on the supposed Kage, who seemed oddly familiar. "Oh my God! It's Kentaki!" He had been a member of the Akatsuki, that much she knew. He was supposedly one of the greatest, one of those who could flawlessly complete every mission. And here the great and mighty Kentaki was going be Kai and acting as Kage.

Pitiful.

"Shit!" Kiyoko noticed her sister coming in her direction, her Biyakugan eyes wide. She knew that now was the reunion she had so dreaded, and the one her sister had vowed to have. "Shit shit shi-Sis!" The twin's entirely different eyes locked on to each other as Keiko leaped in front of Kiyoko, both of them looking the other up and down. "You look well Kiyoko. Did you headband get scratched?" Keiko gestured to the slash through her sister's headband. "Yes, yes it did. A rough battle." That was a lie. Kiyoko had done it herself the moment she was accepted into the Akatsuki as an apprentice. "Ah. Where have you been these years?" "Moi? I was exploring, learning new jutsu. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you."

"Fuck you." Keiko leaped forward with tears in her eyes, grabbing Kiyoko by the hair and throwing her into the air, screaming furiously. "You LEFT us! You FUCKING LEFT US ALL! And for WHAT?! WHY?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE!?!" She leapt up into the air, where her and Kiyoko each drew their Katanas and struck, creating a loud screeching noise that echoed angrily in the area. They continued to clash until they hit the ground, where they locked, swords pushing against each other.

"Why?"

"I had to."

"Like hell you did. Why come back?"

"Fine. Want the truth?"

"Yes, I do."

"Rinnegan. I want it."

"Over my dead body."
Image Image ImageImage
Aerissa
Member for 5 years

Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm

"Clashing swords, hmm there are probably many who are training but the noise from this is to loud just to be practice." Blade thinks to himself

"Well Kage's I must excuse myself I need to find a partner before the tournament starts" Blade says making a excuse to leave.

Walking toward the noise he notices two girls fighting recognizing one as the Akatsuki he saw before he summons Samehada Kisame's sword.

"Hey you two are you training or trying to kill each other and you Akatsuki I am not so nice as the Uchiha you met before I will not let you into a village except in chains" Blade says to the two girls clashing swords.
triblade
Member for 5 years

Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Reitachi's eyes widened a fraction of an inch as 'Inu' bolted off, sprinting to who knows where. She was fast, but of course, she was Akatsuki, but it was something that caught Reitachi off guard, something she should be punished for.

Never let your guard down, Rei-chan.

Narrowing her eyes into a menacing glare, she pumped up legs, soaring up into the sky, and landing meters away from her previous spot. "Let's move!" She ordered, the mutter slipping out darkly. Yuzuro and Matoka gave a curt nod, only to sprint after their prodigious cousin, and sensing Inu's chakra flow nearby, the Uchiha's could only come to an abrupt stop at the sound of metal. Perching on thick branches, a glare was found on each Uchiha's activated crimson eyes, ready for combat when necessary...

Which wasn't really needed, at the moment, since they trespassed over to Smoke Territory without stating a formal purpose to the guards. They must be hunting the Uchiha's down right now, or making their way to the Ice to force out some reason. Like they could, anyhow. You're speaking of the Uchiha's. Tonfa and katana's ready in hand, they found it not their way to go barging into a battle.

Especially when there was another Inu look alike?

But when a foreign man came to view, it was time to step up. Very professionally, the three leaped from the branches and in a blur, stepped in the way of the man, each in a cool and collected stance, weapons still in hand. "I'm sorry, but we can not permit you to interfere." Reitachi muttered, slightly muffled by her pure white scarf. The wind blew up, and she felt the tingly fabric fringe brush the back of her knees.
fumeii
Member for 5 years

Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 pm

"Your that Uchiha I saw before who decided to let the Akatsuki into the village under guard then you let her get away how do I know your not part of the Akatsuki it wouldn't be the first time a Uchiha betrayed their village!" Blade said swinging Samehada to a stop in front of her face.
triblade
Member for 5 years

Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Reitachi merely tilted her head, crimson eyes boring into his. She stood there, no expression worn, completely unfazed by his choice of words, even if she had the link to the one who betrayed the clan. Lifting an arm, she simply lowered his blade, setting it down until it pointed to the ground and not her face. She heard a small shift in movement from her two cousins but dismissed it.

"Tell me, traveler... what would give you the idea that I would betray my own village?" She murmured calmly. "My clan is my village, and defying against them would be out of the question. Assuming? It doesn't get you anywhere, traveler. You know nothing of the strength the Uchiha clan has, far stronger than it was generations ago. I would only be committing suicide if I were to betray them..." And she paused her stoic voice, wondering if she should say it. "Prodigy or not."

That was correct. One fourteen year old girl could only take on so many Elite ANBU-leveled members, even if they weren't apart of ANBU themselves. There were countless jounin, even if the village was one of the smallest. And most of them able to activate sharingan by sheer will? She didn't even have mangenkyo, and wasn't planning on achieving it anytime soon. Either way, the point was that the traveler understood that he was pointing out useless comments, especially when he knows nothing about her and her village.

Responding to the middle part of his sentence, she continued on. "Besides... you shouldn't lecture us." She stated, raising her tonfas. "Because you know nothing of the situation."
fumeii
Member for 5 years

Postby Dark clown on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Miu quickly passed out after taking another step and lay their tired and unable to move. Her eyes werent bleeding anymore just in major pain."Ouchie,"she said right before she passed out. While she passed out it was al balck. FUll of nothing but then randomly a place full of everything appeared. Miu got cofused and just stood in the middle both places appearing and disappearing in a blink of the eye."So confusing,"she said as she saw her other personalities lok down at her.
Dark clown
Member for 5 years

Postby triblade on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:44 pm

"Sure I know about this situation obviously those to are sisters and one ran away from home to join the Akatsuki now she has returned for something and you let her escape and the only reason she has time to do anything here must be because she found what she was looking for, though I guess this is all speculation." Blade says not lowering his sword.

"Well I guess where I come from doesn't exactly have the best track record for betrayals either not that it even exists anymore, well this swords last master was partnered with a Uchiha you know Itachi this swords last owner was Kisame." He says looking at his sword.

"So do you want to stop them from fighting or are we just going to stand here twidling our thumbs and staring at each other?" Blade Says staring at her feat to avoid the Sharigan.
triblade
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.