Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Topic Tags:

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 pm

shiki starts too sniff the air "shiki: blood" Aoi growls "shiki: lets go aoi someone could be hurt" he and aoi run into the forest following the sent of the blood to find miu "shiki: its a little girl she badly hurt" he puts her on his back and does beast mimicry to get a speed boost as he carries her to the village
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.
onirukon
Member for 5 years

Postby Dark clown on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 am

Miu still in her dream saw as all her other personalities talked about her. It was weird like talking to yourself and about yourself and confusing at the same time."HEY you cant just talk about me like that,"said Miu to all of them."Yeah yeah sure you just stay there for now okay,"they said together .Miu pouted and pushed her cheeks out and jumped up to them. They were talking about her and what they would do."I can take care of myself,"said Miu with her fists in the air.They nodded and Miu woke up. She noticed she was being carried by a beast thingy."okay,"she said making herself comfortable not caring that she was on an animal.
Dark clown
Member for 5 years

Postby AngelDreams on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Right when Angel was attacking some of the members one of the Akatsuki appeared. He looked like he was one of the best of them because of the ring he had."Well, if it isn't Angel Uchiha, son of Sasuke Uchiha. What a surprise to see you here" said the man. He looked at Angels hand and saw that he was wearing the ring." Why do you wear that ring when you don't even belong to one of us." said the man as she got ready to aatacck.

"I wear it as a memento from my father" he said as he threw a kunai.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!
AngelDreams
Member for 6 years

Postby sin sin on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Runaru was training with her duel swords and a bit of her ninjutsu before she took a break, drawing pictures into a black book with her pencil and slowly drifted into sleep, under a small cherry tree beside a flower bed, her favourite spot, as she slept the book was on her stomach, the pictures visible to anyone whose walking past, a drawing of a cobra in black and white, while the pencil, that she was holding in her right hand, rolled a small distance away when her hand fell to her sides, but that was several hours ago, her sleep had just been disturbed when she heard some whispering around her and crying. When she half opened her eyes, as she expected, the group of bullies which have been randomly bullying little kids going to different 'play grounds', to play. There were about five of them.

The largest one who is also the fattest one spoke up, "oh who is this? The lousy Genin who have been a genin.... for let’s see how long almost 3 years now?" Runaru closed her eyes and shifted a bit in her place and grumbled, "stop disturbing me, I want to rest" "oh what is it again? What is it again? I can't hear you!" yelled the boy again, Runaru's eyes shot open with annoyance in them, "I said get out of my face" with a taint of anger in her voice, the boys laughed as the leader cracked his knuckles, "Your just another scared~ and USELESS Genin in here so you should just disappear" what that said and done, Runaru's eyes changed from annoyance to pure anger, she do not withstand insults hurled at her, she stood up, her book fell to the ground as she did, even though all the boys were like one head taller than her and larger then she is. "What you looking for a fight little girl?" the leader said.

All Runaru did was a soft smile that appeared on her face, and the next thing they knew, all the boys fell to the ground with bruises randomly on their body and holding their stomach in pain, as Runaru picked up her book and pencil after she placed her duel swords back in place her voice cold, "I choose to stay as a genin for three years, because I didn't take part in the chunin exams in those previous years, Get your facts right... Boy, sometimes... ranks aren’t everything" she said them as she walked past them going back to the village of the smoke as she saw many... MANY people were in the village, "maybe I should look for a partner for the chunin exams... or shall I look for kai to assign me a partner?" Runaru asked herself out loud as she sees a few people from the 'Darkness' walks past her, and one of them seems to be blind because he have a piece of cloth covering them... or was he?, and others she can't really remember their faces, she just shrugged down the small creepy feeling that they gave her, as she continued down the street, when her stomached grumbled, Runaru is hungry...

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me
sin sin
Member for 6 years

Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:01 pm

(ooc:dark clown the beast mimicry jutsu is another name for the inuzukas four legs technique also known as the all fours jutsu)

after getting back into the village shiki searches to find a hospital using his heighten senses, after about 3 minutes he finds one and runs into the lobby "shiki: this girl she's hurt bad she need to be placed in the ICU" "medical ninja: do you know what happened to her" "shiki: i have no idea i just found her like this i don't even know her" the medical ninja take miu to ICU and shiki ends his jutsu and waits out side of the ICU checking up on the girl to see if she's going to make it
onirukon
Member for 5 years

Postby Aerissa on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Kiyoko and Keiko continued to fight, oblivious of the going ons around them. "Kiyoko, you won't get away with it!" Keiko swung her blade forward, only to have it caught and spun out of her hands by her sister's. "Crap!" She watched with dismay as the katana embedded itself in the ground a few meters away, leaving her practically defenseless. "Silly, Keiko. You know full well that I was always the better shinobi! You have no hopes of stopping me! If I were you, I'd just step back and let big sis do her work. After all, you'll have to die otherwise." Kyoko lunged forward, slicing Keiko across the stomach as she tried to move, earning a cry of pain. Placing a hand over the bleeding wound, Keiko rushed to where her katana was, ripping it out of the ground and holding it up, her face already pale with the pain. "Poor Keiko. Did I hurt you? It was an accident."

Keiko growled and ran forward, slicing at Kiyoko, who dissapeared and reappeared up in a tree, examining her nails in a bored manner. "You haven't changed at all. Still a goody goody two shoes who couldn't take down the weakest of Academy students." Kiyoko laughed, glaring down at Keiko, who was matching her glare exactly. "Shut up!!!" Keiko dissapeared, reappearing behind her sister. In one angry movement, she dragged the sword across her back, matching the cut that was on her front. Kiyoko hissed and swore, turning around to attack Keiko, only to find her back on the ground.

"Poor Kiyoko. Did I hurt you? It was an accident." Keiko blinked away tears as she spoke, her voice rough. "Why don't you just stop? Come home?"

"Home is for the weak. Your precious Kage can tell you all about that." Kiyoko leapt to the ground, standing inchoate from Keiko, her green eyes boring into her red ones. "See how innocent he looks? Well I've been investigating, I know things. He was once an Akatsuki, under the alias Kentaki. That's right, he's not the goody you thought he was. I bet you begged him to train you after I left. You did, didn't you?" Kieko nodded mutely, her katana held up in defense. "And what good has his training done you? Besides maybe make you a Chunin by fixing the exams?" Kiyoko laughed, rolling her eyes while Keiko growled. "They weren't fixed. I won my rank fair and square. Unlike you. I bet you got your way into the Akatsuki by bribing them somehow, or taking the lowest job they had. You're prideless Kiyoko."

Kiyoko lunged forward, missing and swearing vehemently. "Tell you what Keiko. Go back to the Village, you live."

"No."

"Fine."
Image Image ImageImage
Aerissa
Member for 5 years

Postby Dark clown on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:07 pm

(occ:srry man i thought it was like a new jutsu that turned u into ur beast oh well it doesnt change much)

Miu was not going to go down like that. After her little chat with her other selves she got up her chakra still saving up some more."Ne,"said Miu getting up taking a chakra pill given to her. It was best to get her chakra back as soon as possible. She was talking to other selves."Hmm looks like one of your firends is fighting. Its a dangerous fight. Should we go help."said the other mius"Of course we have to,"said Miu running outside. She was ignoring all the pain on her body because of the painkillers given to her and all the healing jutsu used on her.
Dark clown
Member for 5 years

Kai looked up. "SHIT!" He saw Kiyoko. Kai heard their conversation as Kiyoko fought Keiko. "Well...its time to come out of hiding..." Kai did a handsign and his Akatsuke gear appeared on him. His eyes were blank as he looked up. He jumped up behind Kiyoko. "So if you know that im Akatsuke...then you know...i was and still am the best..." Kai was hailed next to the best of Akatsuke. Pain, Itatchi, Tobi, all of them had written down journals that Kai read. How to be a good member, how to kill, the way that these "greats" had. Kai looked at Kiyoko and then proclaimed to everyone. "I AM KENTAKI!" The name sent shivers down many peoples spines. Kids were frightened by storys about Akatsuke. Kai was the face of Akatsuke until he left and Orochimaru's son came and took the reigns. Kai then did another hand sign and the clothes disappeared. With his Akatsuke gear he looked evil and malicious but without it, he was the fun loving Kage that everyone wanted to know and be friends with. "You all have seen me in the darkest times of my life. I have changed though." Kai then took out four notebooks. Three of them was the journals he learned to be an Akatsuke from, the last was a journal of his life. Kai took the first three and burned them to ashes. He then took his journal and burned it. "My journey as an Akatsuke...if you want to know what happened then talk to me..." Kai then jumped into a tree. Everyone was quiet for the most part. The Soromkage...was evil?
holy eternal
Member for 5 years

Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 pm

"...no." Reitachi muttered darkly, sending him a glare. This was to be worked out by the sisters, and Ice running onto Smoke territory was absolutely prohibited, they were in no place to fight on Smoke territory anyhow. If the man wanted to go play hero for the day, be a Mr. Goody-good, then what of it? She wouldn't stop him now, but thing is, he was in no place to stop this battle either.

What could he do, anyway? There was an Akatsuki member, and surely he wouldn't be able to take down an Akatsuki member if he was a rogue traveler. It just wasn't... logical.

The Uchiha's, with their little sense of noble pride, each became extremely cautious in the fraction of a second as the Kage of Smoke appeared, ranting on something that didn't spark an interest of the three relatives, until of course, he mentioned he was in the Akatsuki. So, the world always had its evil, coming from the most unexpected places.

~~~

I wonder how's Rei's doing. Sanake thought bitterly, tying his headband around his forehead. He wore it in a similar fashion as his sister, the silver gleaming part at the side of his head, the higher point of the slant which it was worn. The blue fabric was tied at the other side, lower than where the silver was shining, at an angle. A few strands brushed over the 'rebel' headband look, as he simply blew out the candle to his room, everything growing dark. Quietly, he waved a goodbye to his mother who gave him a reassuring smile. The Chuunin Exams were yet to come, and he should make his way with his team to Smoke now.
fumeii
Member for 5 years

Angel followed Kai. He appeared and saw that two ANBU members were there as well as one of her own, Reitachi. He got next to her just incase something would happen.
AngelDreams
Member for 6 years

Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 pm

daichi is standing next to a window sending out a light wave of chakra as a sonar to get a look of the village "daichi: god i can't believe that the Chunin Exams are been held by a Akatsuke kage" he walks away from the window and removes the blindfold he use to cover his eyes and face palms"daichi: what to do you can't trust the Akatsuke and i can't just walk away it will increase the distrust my people have in me not to mention what this does to my plan to reunite the villages, i could kill him but that could start a international incident with the smoke village and others would see me as a someone who would do any thing for power which could led to wars"
-----------------------------------------------------

"shiki: hey get back here you need to finish recovering" shiki yelled as Miu ran out the door "Shiki: ah forget it if stupid want to die then who am i to stop her" he gets up "shiki:come on aoi we need to get training we wasted to much time" shiki and aoi leave to the training ground
onirukon
Member for 5 years

Postby sin sin on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am

Runaru sat down in a bench and started to eat her Benito of sushi rolls, which she just bought, as she ate she watched as new faces walked right past her, being busy with their own life and business, "ahhh... because of the chunin exams there's so many people around... from different places and personalities" she said it out loud as she poped another seaweed wrapped sushi into her mouth, her curious eyes scanned the passersby when she suddenly felt what it seems to be like a touch on her back, then it disappeared, "....what was that? chakara?" she pondered about it as she ate another, and she continued to watch people walk past her, she felt... unimportant at a time like this, peace, there was no need for a fight, "I hope this lasts forever" a soft smile appeared on her face as she continued to finish her meal
sin sin
Member for 6 years

The wind whipped softly through the trees, causing the leaves to rustle and sing. The woods creaked and groaned and danced, swaying to and fro from the headwind. Birds took to the air, twittering and chirping their news to the other birds, who took off as well. The grass was soft underfoot, the dew long gone, leaving everything fresh and clean.

Tobumaru Genji's eyes were closed, his hands clenched before his face in a ninjutsu sign. His brow was slightly knotted and his brows twitched in concentration, the wind stirred his short cut hair and the cloth tied to his waist and wrist. But, cloth and hair were not the only things moving in the sandy clearing where he stood. All around him, single grains of sand moved forward..against the wind. They all seemed to be heading towards a log that was set up in the middle of the clearing, about one hundred feet away from where Genji stood. The sand particles gathered around the long, climbing up the sides as they started to cover it completely

"Expand your chakra."

The log was lifted up off the ground as thousands of sand particles slipped up underneath the wood, lifting it up. Genji's brow was twitching even more, slight beads of sweat gathered on his brow. The log was halfway covered with the sand, which was gathering with every increasing speed.

"Sabaku Kyū" .

The sand suddenly rushed up and the log disappeared amidst the sand. Genji opened his eyes and exhaled a hard breath. He broke the sign, looking at the sand, enveloped log. He stretched out one arm, his fingers curled inward. He took a deep breath and held it and then raised his hand. The bundle of sand shuddered and then lifted off the ground. Genji tensed as the strain became more intense. Up,up, up the log went until it was about ten feet off the ground.

"Yes, yes, that was perfect! "

There was some movement within the sand coffin, the bottom of the log had appeared. Genji tried to tighten the field, his hold was not tight enough. The sand compressed , but it was not enough. The log slipped through the bottom of the coffin, landing in the sandy soil with a thunk

"No,Damn it!"

The sand fell to earth a second later. Genji growled and spat in anger, walking over to the log, what was he thinking, choosing a log anyway, it was heavy even when he carried it normally..but he had been practicing for two months, nearly non stop..he would get it this time..if he could not pick up a log..then what hope did he have of acheiving his goal..none at all. He went back to his starting place and took his position again..he would just have to use more chakra.
NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 5 years

Kai looked up at the sky. He saw a black dot. As time passed it got bigger. Then it landed and hit the ground. It was a man. Fat as all hell. He was at least 20 feet tall. He was in Akatsuke gear and looked at Kai.
"Kentaki? Is that you?"

"Yes its me you dumb lardass" Kai said looking at him. He was angry and was ready to kill the fat ball in a second

"You don't remeber your partner? Don't your remeber? Roll the dough and bake it?" The fat man bellowed a nasty laugh that sounded like him slurping food down his throat. "Because i rolled and you burnt them! HAHA!" He said explaining the joke even though it was obvious.

"What do you want Cenzil? If you didn't notice, I am the Soromkage now" Kai said

"You a Kage? Didn't you kill the Kage for the forrest and Ice village? What were their names...Naruto and Sasuke" Cenzil laughed. "They were you hardest battles weren't they? Eight tails and Sasuke with level 2 curse mark and his double mangekyou...And you still won. Why was that Kentaki? Was it because...you cheated?" Cenzil laughed

"I hardly think taking Sakura and stabbing her multiple times, leaving her in a forrest baiting them out into the open and cutting off their heads is hardly cheating. Its called strategy lardy." Kai said coldly

"What would your father think? His son...a cheater!" Cenzil bellowed again. "You are pathetic!Killing those two with their back turned after almost killing their beloved..."

"If i may remind you that it was I who saved your family from you rolling on them by accident Lard..." Kai then jumped into a tree. "You should leave before I let that evil inside me come out... And I killed Naruto...it was Orochimaru's son that killed Sasuke..."

"Kentaki...well I see i am not welcome here. Saying that i took care of you. A 11 year old boy, filled with so much evil. How did you do it?" Cenzil asked

"I read three books...instead of eating them fat ass" Kai said with authority "Now leave before I do that technique...that made you shit your pants" Kai said with a sly smile

"Ok...ok" Cenzil then jumped into the air and disapead. Under where his feet were, many dead ninja layed

"How he got off the ground if a question i dont want to know..." Kai then looked at the shinobi around. Knowing that Kai had killed Naruto would piss a few people off...
holy eternal
Member for 5 years

Postby onirukon on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 pm

shiki sees genji using sand coffin "shiki internal monolog: whoa i never seen some do something like that" aoi growls then the log slips and shiki smirks "shiki internal mono: looks like i was worried for nothing" shiki then use beast mimicry and aoi use beast human clone "shiki: alright aoi then lets try doing the Double-Headed Wolf transformation jutsu shiki and aoi turn into a large two head wolf but only for about 5 seconds "shiki: damn almost had it but we can't keep are chakra flows insink oh well then aoi lets just work on are fang over" "shiki internal mono: look like i just got hit by karma with that one sand thing genji did with my double-head wolf jutsu" he and aoi start smashing targets
onirukon
Member for 5 years

Postby fumeii on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 am

Reitachi's crimson eyes gazed over to her own relative, a close or distant one, she wasn't sure of, but he was the Kage nonetheless. The Kage of the Ice, one of the Uchiha's, one of what makes herself. If she got her facts correct, then he was the direct son of Sasuke Uchiha himself, as for her? All she knew was that she had the blood running in her, and that she was like a reincarnation of Itachi Uchiha, set into the body of a young girl with no intentions of betrayal. She gave the Kage a nod in acknowledgment, but if anything comes up, would refuse his protection. He shouldn't have to get his hands dirty anyway; if there would be any need for murder, he had to ANBU and a prodigious Jounin to take care of it. As of right now, she was more focused on the fight between the two sisters more than anything else. The other occurrences between the other villages was none of her concern, and didn't spark the tiniest flame of interest in her.

Worry about herself, her clan, and her surroundings. She constantly reminded Sanake of that, being that those three traits were especially important on surviving. Noticing how she was getting off-topic, that sudden shot of wariness bolted through her as something screamed out, "I AM KENTAKI", her emotionless crimson orbs flashing the coldest signs of, "Come here and you die".
fumeii
Member for 5 years

It was uncalled and rude of him to touch her as if she was woman of lower degree. They did leave to have moments together in the past however, it was fact that they had never gone to any form of intimate acts. There was no way she would allow such transgressions towards her. Furthermore, she had already seen the images of a dark future that surrounded the Soromkage. She could not allow to be tainted by such malice especially when it was fact that she had never held any high regards to him at any given situation. To her, Kai was nothing more but an acquaintance. She slapped the hands off her shoulders and Disgust appeared with her golden eyes that seemed to pierce into one's soul even if it was hidden within the thick veil of nothingness.

"Do not touch me. If you do. I would not think twice killing you in this spot."

His comment about being more fun than her did not bother her at all. Her personality is nothing to be questioned as long as she was fitted for her title as the Renstkage. Furthermore, she was not even the weak ninja she was in the Chuunin Exams. Before, she had no control over her Kekkai Genkai. However now, she had complete mastery over it. Matching her intellect, it was truly a dangerous weapon at those hands of the beautiful Lady Kage. Another thing, no one had ever dumped for she did not need useless men such as Kai to begin with.

In an instant the events were changed however, she had remained calmed through it all. Her face and eyes did not show any sort of confusion or surprised at the statement of Kai being an Akatsuki member. Yukiko had known of this for a long time. There was no use divulging it to the other villages and in addition, she was not a conniving rat. Her personal guards approached her to give protection even though; she can do that by her own. Eyes of pure gold did not waver as she stared at Kai who had been talking with his former partner. The information of him killing the Former Renstkage, Naruto Uzumaki caused great stir to her ninjas. After all, the said man was revered in the Forest Village.

"At ease now."

Words were like the sharpest blade. It had made all those under her be still as they clenched their fist in the want to fight Kai to avenge the murdered Former Renstkage. However, Yukiko knew the possible outcome of the next actions that would be done in this moment. The Lady Kage would not take risk when there were certain results from other methods.

"Are you bringing your skeletons to the public. If so, do it with your true character."
Lady Ethereal
Member for 5 years

Kai looked at the forrest Ninja "What? Do you want to fight over it?" Kai didn't want this side of him to come out. He was and still is rutheless...kill at any second. This was what he trained for. His mind pointed into two directions. Good and Evil. Right now he was leaning and about to fall into the big pit we call the bad side. Kai stood up. His chakara swirling around him. He looked at Yukiko and winked at her like he always did when something...unexpected would happen...and thats exactly what happened. Kai then did a hand sign and his Akatsuke gear then appeared. Most smoke ninjas did the same. Forrest, Darkness and Ice ninja also let their Akatsuke gear form on them. "Well...i wonder if any of you expected this..." Kai chuckled. "Its not the Soromkage that evil...Its most of you villages, and maybe even one or two of you Kages...I think its time for you all to...sit down as the 'non hostile takeover' begins.
" Kai laughed and snapped his fingers and Cenzil appeared behind him "Orochimaru's son hasn't lead Akatsuke a day in his life...I have" Kai then chuckled "Now...the time for Akatsuke to rise from the ashes of its former glory." Kai eyes turned blank white. "Time for the Scroll of the Kage's to be put together" Kai then took out the 5 of the 6 parts of the scroll of the Kage's. "We need one more part..." Kai then did a jutsu and the scroll of the Kage's disappeared.
holy eternal
Member for 5 years

Postby Aerissa on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:29 pm

The twins bickered as they clashed again and again, each earning many cuts and bruises, but never giving in. "Hey Keiko! Where's the Rinnegan?!" Kiyoko grinned and wiped blood a cut across her cheek she had gotten from a kunai. She was hidden up in the branches, positive that she couldn't be seen. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Keiko appeared and delivered a menacing blow to the face, precisely in the place where Kiyoko was already cut. Crying out, Kiyoko dropped backwards out of the tree, saving herself by clinging onto a branch and hoisting her herself up, looking furious.

"ENOUGH!!!!"

In the blink of an eye, Kiyoko was behind her sister, holding the Katana to her neck. Her innocent looking green eyes were filled with hatred as she finally took the time to look around her while she hissed into her sister's ear. "No more. Absolutely NO MORE!" Keiko flinched as Kiyoko's voice grew louder, the blade pressing closer to her neck. "Kiyoko-Chan?" "WHAT?!" "Log." "What?"

"Log."

Keiko was gone in a puff of smoke, leaving Kiyoko with her blade held to a log. "KEIKO!" Kiyoko growled, her fists clenched. She was tired, bleeding, and overall at the end of her wire. In one swift motion, she pointed a shaking finger at her sister, her voice growing louder. "I'll be back, you hear me?! You'll die, and the stupid kid will be mine!" Kiyoko turned on the spot and dissapeared, her scream still echoing in the clearing. Keiko watched in silence as pink sakura petals floated down from where her twin had dissapeared from. Sakura had been Kiyoko's favorite tree. Catching one, Keiko turned and limped back to the others, her eyes falling on Cezil and Kai.

"Oh no......"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cezil, Kentaki!" Kiyoko looked from her hiding place, catching the last of the ritual. If what she saw wasn't deceiving, then it wouldn't be so hard to get what she wanted. As long as her sister was eliminated first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kai-Sama....Tell me you're joking!" Keiko's expression was pleading, begging. "That can't be true! You can't be trying to..." She faded into silence, shaking her head. It was happening all over again.
Aerissa
Member for 5 years

Kai took long stides to Keiko. His Akatsuke gear falling off. He took her in his arms "Well, it was time for you to know." Kai then let go of her. He was her sensei and friend nothing else, nothing more. Kai then walked over to Kiyoko. She couldn't hide. Cenzil started eating some food but how he picked it up was amazing since his hands were so big and the food so small. Kai looked at Kiyoko. "So, are you up for it?" Kai asked. He took something out his pocket. He left it in her hand. It was in a case and she wanted her to open it to find out. It wasn't a peice of the Scroll. It was something more. Kai then laughed and looked at everyone again. "Akatsuke...ha! We are everywhere...your parents, your children, your pets are all Akatsuke. We control all of you..."
holy eternal
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.