Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:59 pm

40 years after Naruto Shippuden, All the villages merged with another or was destroyed and taken over. Now 4 new villages emerged. Now these 4 villages are fighting over territory. Naruto has tried again and again to keep these villages from fighting. Naruto was then killed and the Kyuubi was sealed in a stone pedastil. The four villages signed a loose treaty after Naruto's death. Sasuke then stared to lead the search for the killers. As he got closer and closer to the truth he was also taken out. Akatsuke was then accused and hunted down. Then a time of peice was found...then a new breed of Akatsuke emerged. Led by the heir of Orochimaru, their one and only goal is to destroy the villages and find hidden scrolls that show parts of the ultimate technique called the Scrolls of the Kage's. The technique was ripped to peices by all of the Kages and were hidden. Supposedly the scroll shows how to destroy everyone... The Villages turned on each other and a war was waged on each other. Akatsuke then started to grow and thrive in all of the villages. Getting closer and closer to the Scrolls of the Kage's.
(Its more like 40 years after Naruto Shippuden, Naruto is dead,Sasuke is dead, Sakura is still alive she is an old healer women)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai walked towards the training ground. This was the sign that told his apprentices to come and follow him to get some training and finally go on a B-Class mission. He was confident in Keiko's ability's because of her atstounding performance in the chunin exam. Miu was a diffrent story. He feared one day that she would be used by Akatsuke. She was the third coming of the Rinnegan. Kai shook of the thought. She was only five...and Kai was only 17. Kai stood at the training ground and waited for his apprentice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Reitachi's blue eyes were hardened into a chilling glare as her little brother sent a flurry of punches in her direction, easily blocked with one pale hand. "Try again, Sanake." She murmured, and stood as her brother's hands fell to his knees. He wasn't going to protest, no, that wasn't Sanake's style, and he wasn't going to whine either. That was what it was being an Uchiha now, wasn't it?

It would help if your glare wasn't so fucking cold. Sanake grimaced to himself, and regained his posture, ready to strike his sister once again. What was the point of this anyway? He didn't see how sending in bunches of punches at someone would help -

A punch was struck right into his stomach, and he skidded back a few, understanding that Rei wasn't even using one-tenths of her strength. "That's your problem." Her emotionless voice informed, walking over to Sanake's fallen form. "Whenever your left hand comes, it leaves an opening at your right side. Your right arm isn't in a defensive position, remember, alternative offensive, defensive. I'm going to punch that very area again, and I want you to block it while still punching."

She hauled Sanake up and the flurry of punches was striking her again, and with one swift movement, she switched her defense to offense, her left hand aiming for contact at Sanake's right side, only to have it blocked sloppily, and abruptly by his right hand, and his left hand continued to attempt making contact with Rei. He's getting better... She mused, and leaped back, performing a graceful backflip before landing softly. "Not fast enough. There are still unnecessary movements, Sanake."

"Sanake? Rei, honey, come in for dinner~" their mother's voice called out, and followed by another. "Rei, you have a letter by the way, another mission is given to you with your cousins, okay?"

Sanake sent a glance at his older sister, but her expression was unfazed. She began to head back to the clan's compound, leaving the training grounds, and with a wave of her hand, motioned for Sanake to come.

"...I'll go eat la-"

"You're coming. Now."

Sanake growled and trotted over next to Rei, both heading back in for some food.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Kiyoko Kiyagame lounged lazily in a tree, looking over the rolling hills below her. In the distance, she could see her former homeland, the Village Hidden in the Smoke. In the 3 short years since her departure from that godforsaken village, Kiyoko had truly learned what the word suffer meant. She now donned the black and red robes that announced her as a member of the Akatsuki, with a cold and cruel personality to match. But now was no time for reminiscing, no, she had a mission in mind. One that didn't involve her twin from before. "Find the Rinnegan....All I know now is that it's a female. The only question is who? This is going to take some undercover work. Or some persuading..." Holding her head high, Kiyoko leapt down from the tree to another one, springing forward from branch to branch. Yes, she would find the Rinnegan.

Even if she had to kill anyone who crossed her path do to so, including her sister. "That power will be mine, I swear it!" Kiyoko made an especially powerful leap, landing a little too roughly on a weak branch, creating a splinter that split the wood in two. Within seconds, Kiyoko was falling, though not worried. With a quiet sigh, she unsheathed her Katana and struck out, digging it deep into the nearest tree trunk. A quiet hiss flew past her delicate lips as the motion jarred her arm, though she didn't let go. She simply swung herself around the trunk onto the nearest branch, fluidly pulling out her katana and landing. "Hmph. Seems like I'm out of touch with my old stomping ground." Kiyoko sheathed the katana once more and went back to her leaping, keeping her eyes out for any intrusion. "Biyakugan..." The whisper, accompanied with a handsign, activated the ages old power. "I don't see anyone." Though this relaxed her a little, she forced herself to remember that her Biyakugan could not see everything.

Everything had a blind spot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Keiko!" At the sound of her name, Keiko Kiyagame turned, a smile on her face. "Yes Mr. Masisho?" Mr. Masisho was her landlord, a nice elderly man. "Where are you off to this fine morning? More training to do?" "You got it!" "Well then could you do me a favor?" The old man offered a small smile. Keiko knew that he hated to ask for help. His arthritis must have really been bugging him, or he would have done whatever it was himself. "Sure Mr. Masisho, what is it?" Keiko strolled closer to the old man, her smile unphased. "Could you pick me up a few groceries on the way back this evening? Along with some paint for the house? I was planning on repainting it this weekend." "Of course. Don't worry about the paint though, I chipped it myself before during that fight with the rouge last week. I'll repaint it myself." "But Kei-" "No buts Sir. Can I have your list?" Defeated but grinning, the old man handed over his shopping list and gestured for Keiko to lean down to his height. She did so, so he ruffled her hair and laughed. "Don't hurt yourself little missy."

The thought brought a giggle from Keiko. "Don't worry Masisho! I'll be careful!" The girl set off down the street, the training field in her mind. It was time once again for her to train with Kage. True, she could always teleport to the training field, but walking was healthier, and she liked the chance to say hello to others. Her sister had never liked it. "Kiyoko...." Keiko whispered the lost teen's name as a gust of wind blew past her, feeling quiet suddenly. She missed her sister so much it hurt sometimes. For 14 years she had been a rolemodel, a best friend. She had hoped to someday become an Anbu with her. But now she was gone, now rumored to be a member of the Akatsuki. "But that's why I'm doing this. To bring her back. To make her a part of our family again." Keiko walked faster and faster, until she was sprinting down the street to drive the memories from her head, clearing it of everything but training things.

"Sama! I'm here!" Keiko ran onto the training field, practically skidding to a stop. She had been running nonstop since she had started, waving hellos as fast as she could to those who offered them. The fact that she had beaten Miu there surprised her greatly. After all, Miu was one of the fastest shinobi in the village, despite her age. But back to business. She needed to train. To reach Anbu, no matter how long it took. Then, only then, would she go after her sister.
Image Image ImageImage

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 pm

(i gotta go to a resturaunt now be back soon.)

Kai looked at Keiko. He was the same age as her but his skills surpassed hers. He had promoted her to a Jounin a few weeks ago but if she ever wanted to be an Anbu or even one of his Sannin, she needed to train. Kai threw kunaii at her and then disapeared. He then appeared behind her and whispered in her ear "I know student teacher relations are frowned upon...but do you wanna get some ramen later?" He stopped the Kunaii he threw with a wind jutsu move "So you up for it? Meet me there later..." Kai then flipped backwards "O shit! S-class mission. They need the Kage...Here is the mission report. Wait for Miu and then do the mission. Keep her safe and stay away from Akatsuke" Kai then threw the mission report to her and dissapeared.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Miu was happily jumping on top of buildings. On and off out of boredom. She didn't feel like training today and new she would get scolded again. She had gone through some chakra testing which was very annoying."I'm bored and hungry,"she said out loud as everyone looked at her and she waved as they waved back chuckling. Jumping down she looked at a shop and got some onigiri."Thanks old man,"she said as she gulped them down. Maybe she would save one for Kai so he wouldn't get angry. Keeping one onigiri in the bag she ran off to the kage's office looking for them."Anyone here,"she said walking in.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Just arriving in the village of smoke Blade makes his way to the Soromkages building. Passing through the town he looks around and see's that everything is in good order.
There is nothing to announce his arrival for Blade is no hero no villain just a friend of the village.

Walking into the Soromkages office he notices no one is there so he sits down and waits.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 pm

(OOC:Kai's a perv teacher, Lol.)
Kiyoko continued to spring through trees until the village became not a dot, but a very large collection of buildings looming in front of her. Now was the time. Would this work? What would the consequences for failure be? No, she knew those well. They needed to be avoided at all costs. Sighing, Kiyoko reversed her cloak so it was simply black, and lifted the hood to obscure her face. Her green eyes stood out eerily in the disguise, making her look like some sort of demon. "Let's get this show on the road." Kiyoko dove down from the tree and made her way down the dirt road, feeling an odd sense of dejavu. She hadn't been here since that fateful night when she had run, run as fast as she could. It was burned forever into her memory, that night was. So to be moving back to the village...It created an almost overpowering emotion that she struggled to ignore. "Focus! Emotion always equals failure! Clear it all..." Swallowing, Kiyoko approached the guard at the front gate. "Halt." The man held out his hand, examining her with a critical eye. He was 16 years old, and was obviously bored. Kiyoko drew her fake passport from her pocket and handed it to the man, showing it to him. The false identity was of a girl named Inu Zukinora, a spunky girl who was from the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It had been taken from the pocket of the girl shortly after her death, which had been delivered mercifully. One stab through the heart and a kunai slice across the neck. An almost instant death. "Let's just hope this works..." The man smiled at her and handed it back. "Odd, I thought you'd been pronounced missing." He added. "Oh, I left. Scandal, you see. I was caught in an affair, so I'm starting over here." With a bat of her eyelashes, Kiyoko was allowed to pass, humming to herself.

Oh yes, it wouldn't be long now. If she could only find the Rinnegan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Keiko was ready to stop the kunai between her middle and pointer finger on her left hand, chuckling as Kai-Sama dissapeared. She spun around, still watching the kunai. It was then that he appeared behind her, causing her whole body to stiffen. "I know student teacher relations are frowned upon...but do you wanna get some ramen later?" The question caught her off guard, widening her eyes and making her swallow nervously. Sure, she'd been on a few dates before, but with the Kage?! Her Sensei?! Keiko hardly noticed him stop the kunai, still wrapped in disbelief. "Meet me there later." Wit that, he flipped, gone from her. "Kai-Sa-" He cut her off, speaking about an S rank mission and throwing him her own before dissapearing. "Well then....I just go asked to go on a date with Kai-Sama..." Dazed, Keiko leaned against a tree and opened the report, reading silently.

Every now and then she looked up for Miu, wondering where she was. She hoped she was alright. After all, it wouldn't be long before word of her leaked to someone it shouldn't, like the Akatsuki. When that moment came, Miu needed to be ready, she needed to work herself up so she wouldn't be totally helpless.

She needed to come to training.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 pm

(( OMG AERISSA, THAT MADE ME LAUGH :] ))

After a quick and short dinner, Reitachi had left her household, informing Sanake to work on his defensive stances, and be creative to come up with his own effective ones. She was on the run again, accompanied by her two cousins, a few years older than her, but still on a level below hers. Understand that this is what it meant to be a prodigy, and it had its own ups and downs. There was the possibility that she would die at a very young age, but knowing that the Kage had the thought of promoting her to ANBU soon, it was reassuring that she would gain respect from her peers. Dodging stray branches with immense speed, she grabbed her pure white scarf and tugged at it upwards, covering her chin and brushing her lower lip. She was amazed by how her mother knew a special way to get rid of all the blood stains that patterned the scarf, leaving it as if it was never worn on a ninja.

"What is it?" The male voice of her cousin questioned at the side, a slight gruff to it.

"Akatsuki - border of Ice and Smoke. Let's go." She murmured, and with a burst of speed, the three leaped into the air in a blur, almost as if they've teleported over to the edges of their Village. From the sudden impact, the three Uchiha's landed in a slight crouch position, regaining their intimidating posture slowly but surely, eyes scanning the strangely mist filled area. The three immediately activated their sharingan, each on their own according level, and pressed their backs to each other in a triangular formation, gleaming blood red eyes with black tomoe's circling around.

There.

With a whip of her arms, she caught a katana in between her dual tonfas blades, charged the katana forward and leaped backwards, her two other cousins fanning out in their own separate battles.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:51 pm

(Occ: oh woops)

Miu heard that Kai was not there and left to the training grounds."I really don't want to come here but there is nothing else I can do,"she said running over there with her speed it didn't take too long. She saw Keiko and masked her presence transforming into a regular jounin and walking past her hoping she wouldnt notice."Hm dont mind me I am just looking for some stuff that I left behind here before,"she said with a jounin voice.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:07 pm

(OOC:Fumeii, glad I could. Is your attack directed at me? I hope so, cause I'm responding lol.)

Kiyoko swore vehemently as the sound of people landing came from behind her. She didn't turn, continuing to walk forward. "They can't know. The others were probably discovered." In her opinion, the other Akatsuki members were a bunch of morons, even the ones older than her didn't seem half as competent. Simply throw a pair of breasts their way and many of her "unstoppable" comrades were a group of drooling yelling...."men." Still walking, Kiyoko drew her Katana for protection, sighing with relief when she skirted into the village. "Okay...I-" More footsteps. "Shit! Incompetent fools!" Spinning around, Kiyoko fell into battle stance, ready for whatever was about to come her way. "Who's there?! Get your ass out here!" The cursing was yes, unnecessary, but ever since she was younger, cursing at her enemy made her feel stronger, more able. "I can do this. It's probably just a scourting attack. Maybe they don't even know it's me. God I hope they don't. If they find out, they'll bring me back, Keiko will get involved....Shit!"

And to make everything worse.

It was Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Huh...This mission shouldn't be too hard." Keiko looked up at the sound of footsteps, activating her Byakugan. On the outside, the person that walked past her was a fellow Jounin, no one to worry about. On the inside, she recognized the chakra, the massive energy held by the Rinnegan. Miu. Nonchalantly, Keiko walked towards her, snapping the mission report closed. "Oh! Can I ask you something? You look to be about my level, and I've been having some serious problems with my chakra lately. Not to mention I'm waiting for my classmate to get here so we can go on a seriously cool mission. Shame she's late, I think she really would have liked this one..." She opened the mission report once more and looked it over, smiling to herself, enjoying the joke. Hopefully her teasing would get Miu to reveal herself. If it didn't, then she was just going to have to play dirty, which she really didn't want to do. Not to Miu, who she found utterly adorable, if a LITTLE lazy. "Please, just stay a moment and help me out before I head out to look for my classmate so we can do our super cool, super exciting mission and go out to ice cream afterwords."

Okay, so the ice cream was a dirty hardball to throw.

But hey, it sounded like it might've actually worked.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:17 pm

The transformation disappeared."ICE CREAM REALLY. DON"TS LEAVES WITHOUTS ME,"said Miu grabbing her leg not noticing that she had let go of her transformation."I want ice cream,"she said with big eyes. After about a minute Miu realized that her transformation disappeared."Oh woops,"said Miu scratching her head."Uh hey Keiko uhm whats up,"she said knowing she screwed up."Okay it isn't what you think. I was practicing transformation yeah thats it exactly,"said Miu."Well can I have ICE CREAM now,"said Miu hopefully.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 pm

"Akatsuki." Reitachi darkly muttered, allowing her two cousins take care of the rest. The girl must be their leader, captain, or whatever, and Miss Prodigy was going to take care of that. Speaking again in that stoic tone of hers, it was a typical stalling question, one that all the Uchiha's know will never get the answer. "What are you doing here."

She ignored all the curse words flying out of the girl's mouth, who seemed to be around three to four years older than herself, yet, seemed to have the maturity four years younger. What seemed to be a relaxed position, Rei was more than wary and cautious in case of a surprise attack, her tonfa blades resting easily in her hands.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Kiyoko zeroed in on a female, her chakra strong. "Ah...What am I doing here? I'm not allowed to visit Villages other than my own? Tsk tsk tsk Uchiha." She recognized the chakra signature, how it pooled strongest around the eyes, where it would manifest itself. "I believe that I may visit this....place as long as I bear no ill will, right? I wish no one here harm, simply a few days of relaxing." Kiyoka's voice was soft, soothing. For a moment, she desperately wished she had gotten a guy to follow her. At least she could attempt to talk him out of his attack, with straight girls, it was pretty much useless to try. "I don't have time for this! I need to find that Rinnegan! If this keeps up, they could find out our purpose and protect themselves against it. So...Someone has to die, or I have to talk my way out of this."

Her grip on her Katana tightened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A bright, bubbly laugh slipped it's way out of Keiko's lips as Miu transformed and clutched her leg, excited about the ice cream. "Of course Miu, you'll get ice cream. After our mission." She held out her arms for the small girl to jump into, smiling warmly. "Sama gave us an easy mission today, just a routine patrol around the outskirts of the village. As soon as we get that done, I'll buy you ice cream until you pass out, okay?" Keiko continued to laugh during all of this, unable to stop. She just couldn't help it, the girl was so cute. For now, the trick Miu had pulled would slide by, unforgotten by the adorable clutching of the leg.

"Pitiful..."

So Keiko was living her life normally, maybe as her sister would once have. But no, her sister was on the outskirts of that very village, wanting only the small girl Keiko cared so much for.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:48 pm

"Lets go,"said Miu jumping into her hands."I will beat up anyone who is suspicious in the name of ICE CREAM,"she said with pride."I guess someone would have to be stupid to enter the smoke village right. We got so many strong ninja like you and sensei right. So no one will be attacking us without a lot of thought right. Oh so that means that this mission will be boring,"said Miu poking Keiko."Hmm I wonder what flavor ice cream I should get. Maybe vanilla or mint. But enough so that I would pass out yay,"said Miu with glee as she continued to think about the ice cream.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm

"Well the Soromkage isn't showing up" Blade says leaving his report on the Kage's desk.
Walking down a road of the village Blade hears a rumor about the Akatsuki that they are on the border of the smoke and ice villages. Thinking to himself well if they are there it would be good to check out. Dashing out of the village he makes his way to the border. Arriving at the border he notices the figures of three Uchiha and one Akatsuki slipping into the trees he decides he will help if needed but if it isn't then these Uchiha members will have done a great feat.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Reitachi's expression showed a sliver of curiosity, shown with a simple arch of an eyebrow. The Akatsuki wasn't known for visiting their previous villages as they please, they were known for visiting their former villages to either kill or take something. The typical one-word per sentence Rei had adapted to in battle began to fall into action, her lips curving to form that very word, "Liar."

"Your eyes show otherwise." Her quiet murmurs spoke, apparently over the clinks of metal and howls of pain. The Akatsuki was always on the move, if she got her facts correct, and as thought of before, they don't just waltz into villages without a malicious purpose. It wasn't their style, either way, someone was going to get hurt, severely at that. "However..." She began.

"If you so do insist, to prove yourself correct, then you would have no problem with having a jounin and two ANBU accompany you to your destination, no? Or perhaps your intentions aren't as you speak of..." Rei's blood red eyes narrowed at the woman, shifting her grip on her bandaged tonfa handles, the blades suddenly shining a glint as the fog mysteriously lifted, the yells and cries ceasing. Yuzuro, her 20 year old male cousin landed next to her, a shuriken embedded into his shoulder, to which he easily pulled out of his flesh, eyes showing no flicker of pain. Instead, his equally crimson eyes were glued onto the woman, and soon enough, Rei figured that Matoka would be finished soon as well. Dealing with Akatsuki members were one of the Ice village's specialties, there was a reason why they used Itachi as good information. The muffled step of Matoka landing in a crouch told Rei that the pressure was now on the girl. Three average Uchiha shinobi against an Akatsuki member should bring on equality, especially in this generation, but two ANBU members and a prodigious jounin was certainly out of the question.

"Well, what will it be." Rei's voice questioned, a slight taunt edge to it.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Kiyoko swore softly, realizing that she had no other choice. She was trapped, like a pitiful little mouse, herded into the corner by the cat. Or rather, cats. "I can't take them all on. It's useless. So I'll let them accompany me, then I'll slip away in the night, try again." With that though, a plan manifested itself to her, one that seemed like it would work. "Okay. You may accompany me. But let me just say, it's going to be extremely boring." Still watching her enemies, Kiyoko lifted the Katana onto her shoulder lazily, her hood falling back as a light gust of wind passed through. Her Biyakugan glazed eyes were locked onto the girl and her fellows, her raven's wing black hair up in a bun that had a red flower tucked into it. From a distance, if you took the red cloak off, Kiyoko didn't look threatening at all. She appeared to be merely a teenage girl who had lost her way, gotten caught up in something bigger, more powerful than herself. "But let me ask at least this."

The rest of the mission depended on the answer, as did the leadership of the Akatsuki. If they were all dead...She was now the only one left. And the leader. "Kiyoko-Sama...I like it. Has a nice ring. Maybe after I aqquire the Rinnegan, that's what I'll be addressed as. Ah yes, that would be wonderful." An image swam in front of her eyes, one of her reclining in a chair as people lined up to hear her wishes, obey her orders.

She needed that Rinnegan!
Keiko giggled and hugged the little girl close, swinging her up onto her shoulders. "Tell you what, you can have both flavors! And you can eat and eat until you flop over. I'll take you back to your home then and make sure you get medicine, so no harm done." She began walking, leaving the training field and turning onto a sidestreet instead of the main. "This mission won't even take that long, all we have to do is scout the perimeter. Not that you couldn't handle worse." Keiko hurriedly added on, not trying to undermine the girl. "Because you can. In fact, someday you'll be stronger than Kai-Sama and I. Isn't that exciting? We just have to watch your cute little butt until you are." Keiko giggled again, ducking her head. "Hang on, Miu!" She sprinted headlong down the streets, taking sharp turns, barely cutting corners, doing everything she could go give the little girl the ride of her life. She adored her, and only wanted the small girl to be happy. You could say that after Kiyoko left, Miu became the new sister in a way. Keiko would do anything for Miu.

Anything.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:46 pm

"YAY. Ice cream and super ride,"she said getting dizzy with all the turns but was laughing at the same time."Oh If I get stronger then sensei does that mean I can Protect the village and go on Super class missions too,"she said happily. The smoke village was her home. Everyone there knew her and she knew everyone even Old man Taika who ran the ramen shop."Hey do you feel something weird,"said Miu feeling some weird chakras."I think there are some Ice village people and then someone else hm Oh its a smoke village person too. YAY we found some people who are doing the same mission as us though one of them fees different. It probably isnt a big deal though,"she said happily.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Reitachi didn't lower her tonfas. She didn't allow her guard to slip away, merely staring at the girl, awaiting for the question to be asked. Extremely boring?

There would be one hell of a commotion simply from Ice shinobi crossing the borderlines, and accompanying an Akatsuki member, no less. The Kage from the Smoke Village would surely do something about this, even if he was young, 17 at least, would surely be asking some rather personal questions. Though, her body flanked by two ANBU members, Rei highly doubted she'd get injured in the process, even a tiny scratch wouldn't come to her.

"...What." She muttered rather bluntly, her tone turned dark. What question was it? Ask what? What was it she was to ask?

Curiosity always did kill the cat, even if it had nine lives.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Kiyoko drew herself up taller, pulling the hood back over her face once more, her knuckles white from gripping her katana so tightly. "Did you kill the rest? Am I the last one left?" For a moment, the greed and darkness dissapeared from her eyes, leaving only the fear and confusion. "Focus!!!" The eyes shielded themselves again after a small, innocent blink.

"And if you did, did you burn the bodies?" If they hadn't thought of that crucial step, there was a chance Kiyoko could go after the bodies later and learn something of the jutsu her fellows had known. There was a chance that doing so could greatly increase her chances of success on her mission. "But they might not even be dead...No matter. Everyone will be either dead or servant in the end. Why worry about it now?" There was a slight change in her stance, one that suggested she was feeling a tad jumpy at the moment. Would they try something the second she turned her back to go to the village? Could they utilize her Byakugan's blind spot? Did they know who she was? The last question was the most crucial. She must NOT be recognized. Especially not by Keiko. If Keiko saw her, all was done. Those three words of toil would be undone in one careless moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(OOC:I feel like a dirty Mary-Sue....DX Guys, stop me if I start morphing into Mary, please.)

"Oh!" Keiko skidded to a stop, feeling as though the breath had been torn from her lungs. "Ice? And Smoke? Hrm...Miu, something tells me this isn't going to be an ordinary peek around the village. Whatever happens, stay close to me, alright? And don't let anyone see your powers. It could be very bad, okay?" Her tone turned with slight panic, though she began walking forward again, knowing the gates weren't too far from where she was. "Can you please tell me what you meant by, feels different? It's probably nothing, but It's a Kiyagame trait to be extraordinarily curious." Keiko brushed a strand of her midnight black hair away from her piercing red eyes. That was the only difference between her and her sister. Funny, how the evil twin got the innocent green eyes, and the good girl got the devastating red ones. They joked about it when they were younger. Joked, never dreamed life would go where it had. "Focus..."

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!