A New Beginning: Pokemon

A New Beginning: Pokemon

A young trainer starts her journey, but doesn't know what to do? Trainer, coordinator, or something else entirely...lots of decisions!

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “A New Beginning: Pokemon”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » A New Beginning: Pokemon

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] A New Beginning: Pokemon

Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A New Beginning: Pokemon"

If you're here in the OOC, you must have read the intro, right? So...any questions?
I seem to suddenly have a lot of free time on my hands now school's over for me. For now, anyway. Which means more free time for more roleplays! Just let me know, via pm or im, if you want to rp, or just chat. Go on; I won't bite! ...Much. XD
Crystal Flamedance
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] A New Beginning: Pokemon

Postby Bowden2611 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Hey, sorry for taking so long to make my first contribution to this roleplay.
Ahh well, better late than never I guess. I've made my first post, and I look forward to this roleplay :)
---

Never try, Never fail ;)

---

Bowden's back!!
Bowden2611
Member for 6 years

Re: [OOC] A New Beginning: Pokemon

Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm

It's ok; not many have posted yet, anyway.
Crystal Flamedance
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.