Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zahndar on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:24 am

Hello, I'm new to here and I wanted to know what I should be excited about here. I do love to Role play and it helped me a lot with writing and with creativity. So if someone can please help me know where I should start. Hopefully I stay to be a long member. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zahndar
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: New here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:23 am

Well hello there, I'm Momma Winds as most call me here, but in all seriousness I am here to help you get started. I'm glad you chose RPG for all your roleplaying needs and am excited for you to begin here. Because you said you loved to Roleplay I figured I'd give you a few links as to where to go to get things started.

Below are some helpful links to get you started..........

Help - If you have a moment, and something is simply NOT working for you, post in the help thread and we will do our best to assist you in a timely manner.

Rules - While we all love to have fun, there are a few simple rules that you can read over at your own leisure. We want to make sure you have a awesome time.

Out of Character - This is self explanitory, it's the place you go to sign up for stories you want to be a part of. :)

As always I look forward to seeing you around and I hope you enjoy it here. Now if you have any questions or need any further assistance, please do NOT hesitate in shooting me a PM, I'd be more than happy to assist. :) :) There are many stories accepting characters right now, so utilize those skills and jump right in.

XoXo
Winds of Fate
Global Moderator

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!