Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York Performing Arts Academy {Sign Up}

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

New York Performing Arts Academy {Sign Up}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulLiar on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm

IC roleplay http://www.roleplaygateway.com/new-york-performing-arts-academy-t28460.html

I am new, but I have roleplayed like this before.

Everyone has dreams, dreams of wish they want to fulfill, now they have the chance. New York Performing Arts Academy is the most elite, prestigous, and competitive school across the nation. The talent of the students selected are students that stood out and have potenial. This school helps perfect the talents of the students and help them learn and reach out to other forms of art.
Every student knows what lies head: constant practicing, perfecting, impressing talent scouts. Whether or not the students put forth enough effort, is not in the school hands. New York Academy, welcomes them to a harder and newer school year.

Setting
Date: September 18

Talents can vary. They include musical talents{Singing, dance, instrumental} and drama{Acting}.

Rules
-Maximum of 2 characters
-One talent per character. Try to make sure that more than person has that talent.
-Please specify for talents. Instead of Dancing, put Hiphop dancing, ballet, etc. That's same for instruments.
-No god modding
-Serious Roleplayer

Full Name:
Name preferance:
Talent:
History:
Appearance: Realistic pictures only.

Name:Laura Schito
Personality:Very sweet and friendly. Focused. Guarded.
Talent:Ballet
History:Laura was born and raised in Italy. She and her mother relocated to the States after her father died and left them nothing. It was very hard for Laura to say goodbye to Italy, but it was even harder when she learned her father had a mistress, who he left everything to. To this day she still has so much hatred for her father. Laura was raised very well, so she is very kind and sweet. But her mother worries that people will take advantage of her, like her father did, and is very protected. Laura focused on school and making a name for herself. She is nice, but very guarded. She fears of getting hurt again, like her father did to her and her mother.
Appearance:Image
Last edited by BeautifulLiar on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeautifulLiar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: New York Performing Arts Academy {Sign Up}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Count me in for this. My profile will be up in a few minutes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulLiar on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Thank you and I'll wait.

BeautifulLiar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Oh, this sounds fun! I'd like to join too, just give me a sec to type up my character profile ^^

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulLiar on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Okay, thanks. I'll wait. Happy people are joining.

BeautifulLiar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Full Name: Alec Christopher Willis
Name preferance: Alec
Personality: Laid back, fun-lovin, but can be (Slightly) serious at times. Likes food
Talent: Breakdancing
History: Alec was born out in the mountains of Montana. Not a regular place for a breakdancer, but he liked it all the same. He also had karate, and the balence helped him with his hobby, breakdancing. He loved it so mch, he even mixed his Karate with his breakdancing. He won many compitions, and then found this acadimy. So, he went there.
Appearance: http://st.blog.cz/a/angel-jane.blog.cz/ ... 329529.jpg

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulLiar on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Cool, accepted, but you're link doesn't work. I'm going to make the roleplay in the realistic area, soon.

BeautifulLiar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm

One more thing, is it required to submit a picture, or can I just describe my character's appearance?

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulLiar on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Kaneria wrote:One more thing, is it required to submit a picture, or can I just describe my character's appearance?

You can describe, picture, or put a link.

BeautifulLiar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Full Name: Cooper Jennings
Name preferance: Coop
Personality: Carefree. Open-minded. Stubborn. Self-confident. Kind. Protective. Determined.
Talent: Hip-hop dancing.
History: Cooper grew up with both his parents in a small town in Jersey. At a very young age you could find Cooper in the living room dancing to the loud sounds of hip-hop. His mother knew he had a gift and enrolled him in a class every weekend but due to family problems short after he was removed. Cooper was very happy and determined when he found out about the academy and now that he's accepted he's going to work his butt off to become one of the best.
Appearance: Image

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Angel Pandora on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Ooh! Love it!

Full Name: Arabella Campania-DeLis
Name preferance: Arabella- Arrie to friends.
Personality: To people who don't know her Arabella can be cold, very focused and calculating. But to her friends she is warm, bubbly and kind.
Talent: Piano
History: Arabella Marie Campania-DeLis was born in Manhattan, New York to a wealthy French man John DeLis, the owner of a multi-billion dollar company (DeLis Interational), and a Italian heiress mother, Magdelie Campania. And although Arabella grew up with the luxury of money, she did not grow up with the luxury of a loving family. Her father would be jet setting across the world, fulfilling business deals, but her mother didn't ever want children, which is why Arabella is mostly ignored by her mother. And so she basically raised herself, with the help of nannies of course. Now she wants to do something neither of her parents approve of. Be a proffesional piano player and composer.
Appearance: Long black curly hair to her waist, grey eyes, and a petite figure. She stands at a small height of 5'0.

Hope this is all ok! I can never find pictures so I hope a description is ok.
Love is a serious mental disease~ Plato

The Angel Pandora
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulLiar on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Everything okay, this is the IC link for the roleplay

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/new-york-performing-arts-academy-t28460.html

BeautifulLiar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Okay. Here's my profile:

Full Name: Kimmy Nicole Collins
Name preference: Kim or Kimmy
Personality: Most of the time she's quiet and cynical, but if you can get her to open up, Kimmy is a lot of fun to be around. She also has a wild side, and can be quite the rule breaker as long as authority figures aren't nearby. If it's something she enjoys, she is dedicated and responsible, but otherwise, she is rather lazy.
Talent: Can play all string instruments in the orchestra (violin, viola, cello, and bass) but is an especially good violinist.
History: As a young child, Kimmy was always fascinated with music and musical instruments. Her life's aspiration was to play guitar in a popular band. Oddly enough, she was never good with a guitar; she could only play music with a bow. Her mother enrolled her in a class at the nearby music academy, and instant musician!
Kimmy actually gained fame because she played rock songs on an instrument typically categorized as a classical one. It was unorthodox, and therefore impressive. From there, she moved up through prestigious schools, until finally getting to the New York Performing Arts Academy.
Appearance: Short and skinny; lightly tanned skin; green eyes; shoulder-length wavy black hair.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Full Name:
Penelopé Maria Lucia

Name preferance:
Pepé

Personality:
Charming, alluring, flirtatious, fierce, enthusiastic, organized, friendly, confident and Intelligent.

Talent:
Latin Dance

History:
Penelopé is the daughter of a Spanish Latin dance instructor (who owns a dance academy) and an American business executive who was a CEO for a major software developer. Money was something they had in overflow though she herself loved to give, hence she'd donate 15 k to the homeless children shelter a month. Her mother teaching her how to dance - in hopes that she might be able to go into professional dance - something she herself wasn't able to do anymore (due to age). She had lead a carefree life until one day her father was murdered (when she was 9 yeas old) - a grotesque scene, the police officers stated the man had not a drop of blood in his veins. The murder never got solved, though it was said that a underground occult group practiced these sort of things - something very dark. Never finding the closure she needed, she hid away her true emotions and feelings - behind a facade of lies - always being kind and friendly towards anyone. Back then, when the news broke - all she can remember is, feeling alone and restless.

Although her friends at high school knew about the fate her father met - they never saw her actually talking or god forbid crying about it. Her father had shares and funds - a Will, which entitled her and her mother to an estimated wealth of 4.7 Billion US dollars. Since than, she seems to drown her feelings in the charades played by the elites of the upper east side in New York. Parties, designer clothes, fancy jewelery and the latest cars is what she wears and drives. Being a rather gorgeous woman herself, she knows what she has - and thus she carries herself with nothing but grace and elegance. Through the years she yearned for somebody who could understand her, who could lift the heavy burden she carried within her heart. But all those socialites and high class men around her seemed to be just shallow shells, wrapped up in wealth with little to no character what so ever. Her presents emits a certain aura, her close friends know... on that day, a part of her had died, but she never really gave up for finding out , who the real perpetrator and the solemn reason for her inner most sadness is.

If I need to fix anything, please let me know! :)

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Full Name:Isabelle Elizabeth Thomas
Name preferance:Izzi
Personality:Sarcastic.Playful.Blunt.Open Minded. Laid Back.
Talent: Singing
History:Izzi is a native of Manhattan and comes from a rather well off couple. Her father works as a lawyer and is known for winning most cases. Her mother works in broadway as a voice coach. Izzi was bound to be a singer thanks to her mother who always made sure that there was music around the house while Izzi was growing up. Izzi was always a bit of a misfit while growing up. She loved singing and made sure everyone knew it. Her mother found out about the school and insisted her daughter attend. Izzi has a passion for rock music and loves to sing that the most. She has dreams of becoming a professional and possibly starting a band.
Appearance:Image

xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 pm

I'll enter a second character since it looks like we got a lot of females!

Name: Jason O'Neill

Appearance:
The guy

Personality: Charming, enthusiastic and kind to his friends. Jason's an athlete at heart, he loves football, running, swimming - anything which could make his heart race. A little stubborn at times though he'll come around if a good reason is given - he's a fair kind of person. Open minded, don't take his kindness for a weakness - he'll make you regret it. Doesn't take shit from anyone - respect is earned, and it is not asked for but is given to whom is respect worthy.

Talent: Sculptures

Bio: His dad an ex-military man and his mom a local dentist, he's had a normal life. He had to work for things he wanted because his father was pretty darn strict with everything in his life. Nothing was a gift, everything he possessed he earned by working for it. He values a good friend and people he can trust highly. Those who earn his friendship and respect are people he calls his friends - which are only a few in his school, even though he is the QB of the College team. He likes to protect everyone but he learned it the hard way, when his girlfriend and her best friend had a fight - she ran off across the street and was caught by a speeding lorry driver. She was pronounced dead on the spot - although he doesn't blame himself for it, he wished he could have been there to prevent it - protecting her was something he failed at.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm

So have we been approved, or...?

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:37 am

Full Name: Karmina Ally Jones
Name preferance: Karmi
Personality: Karmina is shy and sweet. She is only loud when she is singing.Karmina is really shy when you first meet her but she gets more louder when you get to know her, but she still isnt very loud.
Talent: Singing
History: Karmi's parents were both musicans and her sister Merina [3], is becoming a great dancer. Her parents raised her well but they never really let her talent shine.
Appearance: Karmina has mousy brown hair and emerald eyes. Karmina blushes if you talk to her about something she doesnt like. Karmina is normal size body.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!