Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 pm

@Maci: Well, I read that too.... But I (again) swear I didn't do that on purpose? Maybe they could be flirting buddies? But my character is gay, so... XD No romance there.
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 pm

NERU! HI!!!!!

And yes your correct. Can you maybe see if Are your boyfriend can join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Reserve a Control please.
Last edited by ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi guys! Can I reserve a Scientist? I love crazed scientists =3
Please please =D
Some people live to protect lies, while others live to uncover truth.

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 pm

@Maci: Oh, because you're both flirts? It's okay, Miles sort of is, too (only if it benefits him or his amusement, though).

@Neru: Yes, you have it right. The Nowhere Kids are against the Controls, who are trying to find and bring the NKs back to the lab for the scientists/parents in any way possible. They can think freely, aside from the part of their mind that thinks being on the scientists/parents side is good and that the other kids are bad. Oh, and yes, you're reserved. ^^

@Shadows: Oh, yeah! Sure thing!

@Sepi: You'll be reserved too.

Thanks, guys. :D

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Yay! Okay I wasn't fully sure.
And MACI!!
I'll see, sadly I haven't talked to Arek since last friday though :/ But I'm sure he'd be down to join ^^
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Yaay thanks =D

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Lucky me, ha. I have a bad headache and was just thinking about heading to bed. Then I thought, no must last enough to join.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 pm

@Shadows: Haha, I know how you feel. I've forced myself to do that a few times, too. xD I'm glad you joined, though!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Yeah true Poet, but i jsut think its so funny, as if theya re like perfect for eachother.
Same age, both gay/bi, both flirty, both want a true relationship. I just think its funny. And also, i cant see your characters picture

Specs, my character is meant to be a girl, even though the girl in the picture is only like 10% Female (the creatores say)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah, I know she is, I just thought poetic's character looked sorta like a chick, too. xD No offense, poetic! Dx

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 pm

@Spec: Actually, he's suppose to look a little like a girl. No biggie XD
@Maci: Yeah, I get what you mean... And really? Ah, it's a nice pic. Only one I could find where the character (in anime) didn't have a noticeable beard. Because A) my character is too young to have facial hair. And B) it would look super French, then. He's already French enough XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Hey SPecs, i know it might be a little mean to ask or this. But, cna my characters Bar code just be like 65, then the barcode, i can show you another picture of it, and it even has a barcode

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Why do you want that? I'd rather keep everyone's barcode tattoos the same, if you don't mind, since the kids were all treated basically like drones. Like how the Jews were marked with those codes in WW2 kinda thing.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Ok, its ok. Thing is i picked my character because of the Number, but idrc, i like ruko, maybe even stalked her forawhile.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Ok, I think I'm done editing him... Not like I did many edits, though XD Also, do you want us to mention where the bar code is? Almost forgot to ask...

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:12 pm

xD! Poetic, you just gave me an idea for a character. If Specs doesn't like it I can form a more serious character to be in your face! No, but really, I can make a serious character if needed.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Could I reserve a Control please?

Winter is coming

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 pm

@Maci: Sorry! But thanks for understanding.

@Poetic: I meant to add that to the character sheet, but I remembered it too late, so you don't have to but you can if you want.

@Shadows: I'm sure I'll like him/her. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Specs, me got idea. What about the number on her shoulder means how amny times she died. (Look at history if you dont know what i mean (This is meant to people who dont know about her history)) Might be a little too much, but hey, im bored.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!