Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 pm

@ Spec: You thought of him, don't you? http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... atsuri.jpg
Some people live to protect lies, while others live to uncover truth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 pm

LOL No! Not him! Have you seen the OVA? Where they all take a trip to a hot springs and there's that magical spring that grants wishes and stuff. I'm talking about the, *cough* "lady" that bosses everyone around, the owner of the hot springs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Also, everyone. If you want to check out soemthing really cool, and funny if you read it. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and where you see most popular topics, click on timeless Its an awesome roleplay, but its full (maybe, since one person is missing) The OOC has tons of stuff, even the invention of RainbowPuke, and the Roleplay IC is, just epic. SHopping, exploding objects, earthquakes, falling buildings, emotion kid named Cyrus, best yaoi couple ever
and the best evil soon to be couple maybe. SO please, check it out, its pretty cool and thanks for reading.
Last edited by Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 pm

xD yeah I saw it, one of my favs (biiig yaoi fan) i try to get a pic from "her"

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 pm

So you know who I mean, right!? The bald one!? xD That man-lady freaked the crap outta me! Btw, I now love you for watching Sukisyo (and yaoi in general). It was so sad. T_T I almost cried. But I laughed more than that.

*edit*
Hey, Maci, I just realized something. You should feel pretty special. Your character is the only female Nowhere Kid since I'm about 100% sure Tabby's making a dude.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah me too =3, oh btw did you watch the Junjo Romantica series? Thats my absolute favorite.

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 pm

UGH! Tabbs only plays guys... Ugh awe well. Making her Bi didnt do crap, since all the Nowhere Kids are male except mine. Whatever, if it wasnt for her, it would be a sausage fest.

EDIT: Wow specs, not even a thankyou for my previous post.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:37 pm

@Spec: There, I posted my character. I hope he's okay. If not, let me know what needs to be changed.

Winter is coming

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:37 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm

I am hiding, shhhh. Your just crazy.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:44 pm

*You're just crazy.

*Why yes I am.

*You're insane.

*You've said that already.

>> I'm really hyper.

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm

=DD Here's the pics Spec !!! You thought of "her" don't you?

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 ... emale1.png
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 ... emale2.png

Yay for screenshots xDDD

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 pm

@Maci: Oh, wow, dude! I hadn't even noticed that post of yours! I'm sorry! Thanks a lot! Timeless is my all-time favorite, as well as Reivy being my favorite character, but I hope for this one to be just as favorable in time, too, and to not die out. Also, I'm sure there will be other females, not all of the Controls have been submitted yet.. Guess we'll see. xD

@Sepy: Don't even get me started on Junjou. Have you noticed that in both the manga and anime versions, Misaki starts out kinda ugly, then gets progressively cuter? By the middle of everything, he's pretty perfect. xD (especially when he's lying on the bed ;3) *edit* Omg yes. Yes yes yes. xD That. That was who I thought of when seeing Shadow's character. Shadow. Look at those and feel as offended as possible. I'm sorry. Dx

@Gwen: Wow! All yours guys' characters are so great! So unique! I love him, Gwen. He seems too cool for school.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks Spec! Don't worry, I've already talked to Lady and ran everything by her that involved her character. I'm glad you liked Lupen! I can't wait to play him and see where this rp goes.

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:50 pm

I even gave Cyrus and Rei some credit in there too. And the new coming evil duo, Taser and Katie. Which now Katie is more powerful then Taser. SO I WIN!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm

@Spec Yeah true xD but i prefer the manga version Misaki xO

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:55 pm

@Sepy: Me too~ Not to mention, there's so many more chapters after the series ended. And more explicit content. Have you watched Sekaiichi Hatsukoi? It's my second favorite, after Junjou.

@Maci: Oh yeah. "Perfect yaoi couple"? So Cyrus and Rei are official now? xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 pm

I am probably one of the few (if not only) person in this roleplay that no longer reads manga or watches anime. I'm getting that vibe. I'm probably one of the oldest too.

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 pm

@Spec Lol mind reader xO I just wanted to download it. I read the manga and just learned it yesterday that it has an ova too XO

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:01 pm

@Gwen: You're probably older than me. I, at least, know that Tabby-cat's the same age as me. *stalkeralert*

@Sepy: I can see we're going to get along just fine. New best friend~ *clings* xD Just kidding.

@Everyone: Midnight! I gotta go now. I'll be back on tomorrow, ASAP. Goodnight! (and try not to spam my OOC board too much while I'm gone)

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!