Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Olympus Academy for Demigods

Olympus Academy for Demigods

a part of “Olympus Academy for Demigods”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

[Applications On Hold]Olympus Academy, a safe haven for a number of demi-gods, works to instruct young demigods in all major subjects, teaches them defensive skills, and helps them become demigods worthy of the godly blood that runs through their veins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Olympus Academy for Demigods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Olympus Academy for Demigods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Peter has to ask a girl?

I'm just kidding. But I swear if she says no he's gonna pout. Also...Hm, I may attempt a post today from my mom's phone. We'll see.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Since there's an assessment in Keating's class, maybe the dance could be to celebrate the end of exams?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Hahaha "They can just get drink in the corner together" xD Dee, I love you a lot right now! <3 That made me laugh a ton.

I didn't mean like "the dance" but yea a dance of sorts would cool, I agree with the whole formal thing though it would be interesting. I am rather interested in who will ask who xD this could be really interesting and I'm bouncing with excitement.

OH! Dee, Will's post made me go "Awee!" A few times :3 I was like, so cute! Even if he is a jerk face it's cute :D <3

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 pm

He's a jerk to everyone, but Nina ;D

And yeah, most of the girls drink anyway, the two that won't get asked will probably sit in the corner getting sloshed! Besides, most of the girls are going to be waiting for a certain someone to ask them, and if they get asked by someone else, they may say yes to make them jealous if they've already asked someone, and ... oh, it could all be very confusing and dramatic. ;D
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Mwahahaha! >:D Peter shall cause some of zee drama! Maybe. I don't know. He may just be a jerk. I'm actually trying to decide between three girls he could ask...

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 pm

That's probably why Nina likes him! :P

Nina doesn't drink...Only one glass of wine..and that's hardly ever :/ If Nina doesn't get asked then she surely wont be drinking in the corner. She'll just sit on the sidelines and suppose day dream or something xD As for Emilee..I don't know I can't see a formal even being her type of thing anyways but she'd probably be forced to go >.>

Molly would totally just go and make sure nothing too bad happens at the formal. She'd be like one of those teachers who stands in the corner and drink while thinking she's doing a great job! xD Hahaha. This amuses me now.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 pm

You guys make roleplaying so worth it T-T, this party is gonna be the shit. Lol I see about :P....4 girls Ezekiel could ask, and I see Rhea as one of those girls in the corner (she's just not good at asking people or saying yes) She's a total jerk...Now off to Skyrim!!

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Okay, now I know who Pete's gonna ask. :) You know, as long as nobody gets to her, first. She'd better say yes, too, cause he's gonna turn up the charm.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 pm

I'm curious now... >.> I never know with you, Jeffy. I just never know. :/ Now this is gonna pick at my brain making me think of possibly who he might as :P The only guy I have a clue who would ask someone would be Lukas. Of course he'd ask his girlfriend xD But I can see Sinclair trying to ask her to the dance too xD

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Hehehe. I just hope she doesn't say no. XD

And, I'm sorry my post was short. It was done on a cell phone, after all.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Peter's post made me laugh xD More so with the lightning and fire bit coming out his ass or something xD It just made me laugh.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Well, I'm glad it amused you, honey.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:41 pm

A dance sounds great and girls asking guys hahaha brilliant should cause some drama's! How are you all today?

I have some good news, I quit my job today haha! No more pain the ass customers telling me how to do my job WOOP!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Hahaha! Well as long as you're happy about quitting your job, there's no harm done! :D

I'm mighty fine! Just being semi-busy :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 pm

I just read it:: I agree with your ideas guys, it will be interesting!
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BestUninterested on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm

The confessions blog isn't working for me - can anyone else not get on it?

BestUninterested
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Okay guys, I changed the link to the blog because....I had an idea..

While we can still do confessions, we can also do something like...little conversational snippets for our characters with gifs to go with them. They dont even have to be ones that have happened in the rp. And you dont really need to just do them for your character and another. Just send in something telling me who's talking, and then a little thing of what they're saying and I can find the gifs for it. So it would end up looking something like:

"Did you hear about the new blog addition?"

"Yeah, it sounds pretty cool."

"Cool is an understatement."

But you know, the gifs might actually look a bit similar in the way that one isnt hot and the other one cold in coloring.

So, what do you guys think?

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Well done, Calva! it sounded like you weren't enjoying it. Good on you, girl!

And I know who Will is going to ask. And Luke's obviously asking Clover. But who knows, it could be interesting.
Last edited by Imagine That! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey! Sorry Ive been gone for like 3 days. A LOT of stuff is going on in my life right now. You know that point in your life when everything is stable? That's not my life right now. Still, it will not stop me from being a part of this rp,it's too..............perfect.

I like the idea of "the formal". I can see Malcolm being exited about the idea of the dance......though upon hearing he would have to ask a girl to the dance, he would probably find himself going to Will for advice.......which can only lead to disaster and hilarity.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Omg. That's amazing. Simply amazing.

I love you, Stitch.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!