Forum rules
Please be cautious about posting personal information!

One male needed. The Stranger

Topic Tags:

If you need roleplayers for your roleplay, this is the forum to post your "Seeking Players" topic.

One male needed. The Stranger

Postby Ice. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:19 am

It is one typical weekday, the cities alive with those travelling too and from work, and making their way through their lives. In one busy café, two strangers meet. One is a young doctor at the local hospital; the other is a travelling business man moving to the city. After pleasant conversation and friendly manners, the male offers her a coffee. It is then that the flirting begins, and an instant attraction arises between the pair of them. Leaving the café, the pair separate ways, wishing they could ask the other to see them again. But they don’t, they walk the other way with the odd over the shoulder glance. But, tragedy strikes and the male part is run over, and dies instantly.

This is unknown to the female, and she happily thinks of the man who she met in the café. The male though, returns to this world but not as himself. Whilst his handsome body and face are still there, his soul is at rest and replaced by the ever infamous figure that is death. Death needed a body, for he needed to collect someone from this world. Someone who happened to be very close to the blonde his counter part had met that morning, her father.

When the time came for interaction, Ellie found the man strange and different to how he was before. He was blunter, amazed by the world and food, and more rigid then he was before. She was somewhat confused by his odd behaviour toward her. However, as the time moves over, the blonde grows to realise that her feelings for her fiancé, are nothing in comparison to the man who seemed to work so closely to her father. But death only came to take another soul, not a heart. So how will he cope when he discovers that he has fallen for Ellie as well.

Alright. So, I need one male to fill the role of Death please. I want this based at a casual - advanced standard, so no one liners but you dont need to write an essay either. The concept is taken from the movie Meet Joe Black.

The role of death is to be a mysterious male, with a harsh temper yet curious about the ways of the world. Simple things such as food will be curious to him, so yeah. His name and looks are up to you, however only real pictures are accepted, as you cant reprecent a character with a cartoon.
Ice.
Member for 5 years

Re: One male needed. The Stranger

Postby Verhalten on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 am

Meet Joe Black?

That actually sounds pretty awesome. (Though I haven't seen that movie in years.)

How active does this male participant need to be? I can't post ten times a day or anything ...
Verhalten
Member for 5 years

Postby Ice. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 am

Lol, neither can I. At least one post a day is fine, I go more on quality and that then on speed-posting.

I saw it for the first time yesterday, thought it was a lovely movie so thought I would do a roleplay about it. So, fancy the role?
Ice.
Member for 5 years

Postby Verhalten on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm

I think I may be a bit overloaded at the moment, judging by the time it took me to respond to this forum post.

I really like the idea and if one of my RPs dissolves, as they are wont to do at times, and you still haven't found anyone, perhaps I could send you a PM and check to see if you're still interested or have filled the role?
Verhalten
Member for 5 years

Postby Ice. on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:13 am

Its okay, someone PM'd me and they have taken the role.

If you ever want to start up a one x one in the future, give us a shout. (:
Ice.
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.