Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

OOC group: Underground Intelligence Agency (UIA)

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

OOC group: Underground Intelligence Agency (UIA)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rab on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:26 am

I had a quick look at all the groups on here, and I didn't see one like my group idea. So take a look at the following below.

The Underground Intelligence Agency

The UIA is a group responsible for reporting new findings about the RPing world that'll come in handy for the future if you are seeking certain sources of info on a certain subject [Major events occurring in the role play world, New TB or SB fighting styles such as S20, PSS20, T2, T3, T4 and T1 and new RPG online games that come out (WoW, Ruinscape, Habbo Hotel and Gaia), plus what chatroom RP can be like], or the establishment of side projects for RoleplayGate, if a Mod allowed the group to do so.
The Underground Intelligence Agency is already a group on UG Roleplay; though it's a small fraction. I believe this idea will be helpful to the Gateway community.

I'd only need a few helpers with this general idea. People who have been around abit and know there shit about Roleplay. Or peeps who are willing to give there spare time into helping the Gateway community understand the ways of Rp'ers abroad.

This is a open group for anyone and everyone who loves RP. I'll let it play out first of all, so to apply, just ask on this topic.

SIDE NOTE: WE could have our own little fourm on the Roleplay Central bit. "The headquarters of the UIA, citizens of Gateway can come here to report events occurring in the role play world. Consider yourselves citizen journalists!" Lol.
I just stole a second or more from that sad thing you call your "social life".

Current RP fourms I'm on: http://www.ugchat.com http://stdemetriusacademy.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Current Role Play: Twilight Academy

Join my new idea for a RP Bleach Universe RP: Yes or No? (Plus Sign ups) Sign up now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rab
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: OOC group: Underground Intelligence Agency (UIA)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:07 am

im, urs for the hire

whay is my payroll ?

*_* .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rab on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 am

Ehhhh?

Take it serious, mate. Don't even bother to apply if you don't understand the purpose of this group; rather than take the cunt, lol.

Rab
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Yo'! I'm here. -Flex.- I'm an original UIA member straight from the UG! -Throws up his UG gang sign.-
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DavidiousBurgeresta on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:10 pm

I shall join, please allow me to sign up.

DavidiousBurgeresta
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!