OOC group: Underground Intelligence Agency (UIA)

Topic Tags:

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

OOC group: Underground Intelligence Agency (UIA)

Postby Rab on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:26 am

I had a quick look at all the groups on here, and I didn't see one like my group idea. So take a look at the following below.

The Underground Intelligence Agency

The UIA is a group responsible for reporting new findings about the RPing world that'll come in handy for the future if you are seeking certain sources of info on a certain subject [Major events occurring in the role play world, New TB or SB fighting styles such as S20, PSS20, T2, T3, T4 and T1 and new RPG online games that come out (WoW, Ruinscape, Habbo Hotel and Gaia), plus what chatroom RP can be like], or the establishment of side projects for RoleplayGate, if a Mod allowed the group to do so.
The Underground Intelligence Agency is already a group on UG Roleplay; though it's a small fraction. I believe this idea will be helpful to the Gateway community.

I'd only need a few helpers with this general idea. People who have been around abit and know there shit about Roleplay. Or peeps who are willing to give there spare time into helping the Gateway community understand the ways of Rp'ers abroad.

This is a open group for anyone and everyone who loves RP. I'll let it play out first of all, so to apply, just ask on this topic.

SIDE NOTE: WE could have our own little fourm on the Roleplay Central bit. "The headquarters of the UIA, citizens of Gateway can come here to report events occurring in the role play world. Consider yourselves citizen journalists!" Lol.
I just stole a second or more from that sad thing you call your "social life".

Current RP fourms I'm on: http://www.ugchat.com http://stdemetriusacademy.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Current Role Play: Twilight Academy

Join my new idea for a RP Bleach Universe RP: Yes or No? (Plus Sign ups) Sign up now!
Rab
Member for 6 years

im, urs for the hire

whay is my payroll ?

*_* .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 6 years

Ehhhh?

Take it serious, mate. Don't even bother to apply if you don't understand the purpose of this group; rather than take the cunt, lol.
Rab
Member for 6 years

Yo'! I'm here. -Flex.- I'm an original UIA member straight from the UG! -Throws up his UG gang sign.-
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 7 years

I shall join, please allow me to sign up.
DavidiousBurgeresta
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.