Forum rules
Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records! With enough prestige, you could win a spot on the top 10 list or even be invited to the Grand Tournament, which only takes place once every two years.

Open Challenge(Spar)

Topic Tags:

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Open Challenge(Spar)

Postby Ztar on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Okay so besides having entirely too much fun messing with the little topic icons and tagging thingies, I'm here to spar and I see this is the place to do it.

My preferred terms are as follows, I can be pretty flexible so if something's up or you'd like to add something let me know:
7-Day Post Rate
Open Style
Full Powers
Fantasy
Ztar
Member for 6 years

Re: Open Challenge(Spar)

Postby Umi on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:06 pm

I will take you on. I am brand new here but I love fantasy style fighting with full powers but I tend to post 1000 + words on a fighting post so that is one thing that will be true through the entire fight and I am very detailed and unusual fighter that tends to find flaws in things but I want a good fight so bring it on!

Hit me up with a PM on the setting or if you want I can make the setting and we can go from there.
Love is a terrible and wonderful thing that will cause the end of all who use it against people, but who cares if it is your end if it's what makes you truly happy!
Umi
Member for 5 years

Postby MoonMan on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Why don't we have a 1x1x1 ? Could make for an interesting fight?
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 5 years

Postby Ztar on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

I pm'd Umi about it so I'm just waiting on a response from him on whether he's down with a three way as I could do either one.
Ztar
Member for 6 years

Postby Umi on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 pm

Me and Ztar have agreed that we will do a three way battle. He has in mind for the setting a big cavern that is lit by weird crystals that light the entire cavern or something, but it is big enough to run, fly, or do whatever a full on battle of epic proportions needs. lol. And just to let both of you and anyone else who sees this, I am not a guy. I AM A GIRL!
Umi
Member for 5 years

Postby Umi on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

So are we ever going to have this fight Ztar? I am waiting on you to post the setting or a link to another thread so that we can have this fight. I bet MoonMan is also waiting for you as well.
Umi
Member for 5 years

Postby MoonMan on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

I am/was lol
MoonMan
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.