Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Orb city invasion (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Orb city invasion (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Sat May 30, 2009 7:13 am

Invasion of orb city

Orb City is a city based around the sacred all powerful Orb. There are many resources nearby so it is an ideal location for the city. It contains a bustling market with rich trade and prosperous business that is the source of its income.

Orb city is being invaded by shadow creatures, the invasion is set to commence in but a few precious hours. The orb at the centre of the city in Ovias keep is the target, the orb is rumoured to possess the power to open dimensional rifts and cannot fall into the hands of the shadow beasts if we want to live freely and not in fear of time and space collapsing on us. Commander Trylec has only had time to assemble a small army for this oncoming invasion, and it is our job to defend orb city and its precious orb inside Ovias keep.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh234/bradg55/?action=view&current=orbcitydesign-2.jpg orb city

This will be in the fantasy RP section, this is medieval sort of stuff so please, no guns, use magic instead, anyway the character sheet will be in the actual role play, anyone interested in joining?
Last edited by danqaz on Sat May 30, 2009 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

danqaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Orb city invasion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Velocity on Sat May 30, 2009 7:20 am

This sounds great, I'll join it once it opens up. I'll work on a character sheet tonight and post it on here tommorow.

Best regards
Velocity
"Not even the wisest men know the end to all the trails"
- Jack in the Green
"You gave me everything I wanted and they became as nothing"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Velocity
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Orb city invasion (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat May 30, 2009 9:08 am

I'd join ^-^ it sounds interesting. If you'r going to put it up maybe you could PM me ^_^

ICFAF,
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Orb city invasion (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Velocity on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 am

I think we should get this started soon and people can just join as we go along.

Best regards
Velocity

Velocity
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!