Orsa of Terminus: The War Renewed

Orsa of Terminus: The War Renewed

The lull in the war has ended, and the Orsa of Terminus is on the rise once more. Will the battle hardened Patronus remain strong, or fall under the growing might of this renewed threat?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Orsa of Terminus: The War Renewed”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Orsa of Terminus: News and Events

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Orsa of Terminus: News and Events

Postby Tiko on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Okay. It has been a long time coming, but we finally filled the vacant co-GM slot. As some of you may already know, Naft (NotAFlyingToy) has been helping behind the scenes a bit recently with making NPCs and plot arcs.

His recent assistance has been an unexpected, but certainly not unwelcome addition and it only seemed fitting to offer him the position.
Tiko
The Demon Goat Administrator
Member for 4 years

Postby Imehal on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Congratulations NotAFlyingToy! Welcome into this chaotic but always fun story and group! ^_^
Gasmask: Alright. Either your CD is corrupted, which'd explain the crashing and odd stuffs.
Imehal: Or?
Gasmask: Your windows really, really, really hates icewind dale.
Imehal
Member for 5 years

Postby Tiko on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Note: If you're not posting at any given point speak up so we don't wait for you expecting you to. Also from this point forward, for the sake of RP flow, if the 4 day post limit passes, then it will be assumed you're not posting and the round/scene will be ended and the RP moved forward. Announced/explanable absenses are fine, but if you don't post without a word, we won't be waiting. This goes for post order as well. If someone isn't posting much, don't wait up for them to post just to have a few post exchanges with another player, just keep going (unless it pointedly involves the absent player). However, the round itself won't be ended until after 4 days of no posting or until everyone says they're done.

I dislike having to post this, but every one knows the high post demand of this RP, and everyone agreed to it. Due to some chronic issues and repeated hangups, this will be enforced heavily.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Re: Orsa of Terminus: News and Events

Postby Tiko on Thu May 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Okay, we're putting things on hold for a brief two week hiatus. This is to give Script and I time to get some plot related stuff sorted out and organized. If we don't need the full two weeks to do so, we'll kick things back in gear early. Until then, enjoy the break and feel free to use it to get some new ideas and inspiration churning.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Tiko on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Due to a consistent lack of activity as of late, we're going to be buckling down and taking a new approach. This is going to no doubt be inconvenient or downright not doable for some of the players, but since no one is posting at all at the moment, I feel for the sake of the RP as a whole, that it is a necessary decision.

We're going to be setting a designated RP meet time for once a week. People who can make it, can make it, those who can't, can't. For those who can't make the weekly session, if you are genuinely committed to seeing this RP finished, then I will see to it that you can and will still be involved in the story. But you will need to be committed to getting content done in between the weekly group sessions - either with me, or with each other.

The day we're probably looking at is going to be Sundays. We have two time windows we're looking at right now.

8:00AM-11:00AM EST (1:00PM-4:00PM GMT)

or

3:00PM-6:00PM EST (8:00PM-11:00PM GMT)

Please let me know if either of these times is doable for you.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

So 11 PM - 2 AM or 6 AM - 9 AM? I could do either, but I'd like at least a few days notification of which, and it also depends on which Sunday, and if I've got prior arrangements or not.

But definitely up for it.

EDIT: Whoops, News thread. Feel free to delete this post, reply PM'd.

The RoleplayGateway Store!
Where you can purchase anything from Gateway shirts to other paraphanalia, every penny goes to keeping our awesome site awesome.
Alasund De'astio
Member for 3 years

Postby Script on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 pm

I will likely be able to do both of those time slots, with some exceptions on a weekend-by-weekend basis.
Image Image Image
Script
Global Moderator and Scholar
Member for 5 years

Postby Tiko on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:19 pm

We use this thread for discussing news and events also, so you're fine Alasund. And there will be some flexibility since depending on which characters we're writing for, we won't always need every player for every weekend. I'll do my best to accommodate offline commitments by staggering what characters we're writing for in any given session.

I just want one day we can all plan around, because it's near impossible to try and keep organizing a new day/time that works for everyone when everyone's schedules are constantly shifting or clashing. So rather than working around a dozen people, we'll set a four hour window that's the same every week. People who really want to be here can keep that time window open, and those that genuinely can't make it but want to be involved have a week to get their stuff done in between.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby RedRaine on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

3:00PM-6:00PM EST is the only time I can do. The first one has me up at 5am, which ain't possible. @.@
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.
RedRaine
Member for 4 years

Postby Tiko on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Note for Zephyr: Didn't think to mention this when I BCCed you to the PM I sent out. Your stuff won't be done during the weekly sessions so this scheduling stuff isn't directly relevant to you. Given that Niv is off doing his own thing away from the main group, we will find other times on separate days to work on your stuff.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Zephyr on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Okay. Nonetheless, I'll try to attend these weekly meetings, whenever they may take place.
Hello, friends...
Zephyr
Member for 3 years

Postby Wraith on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 am

Later time is good for me:)

I Might have a few weekends through the end of the year I might have to defer for prior appointments, but I can mostly be here.
My kingdom for a story.. If I actually had a kingdom, that is.
Wraith
Member for 2 years

Postby Tiko on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 am

Okay, on account of both Imehal and Naft being away this coming weekend, we'll be doing Niv stuff on the 11th. If all goes as planned, we'll be following up with Mira stuff, and Wing City stuff on the 18th, and the rest of the Aelora people on the 25th. For people who don't have characters in all of the groups. You don't need to attend on the weekends covering groups you don't have a character in. For Script and I's sanity, we're going to be cycling between the groups rather than trying to do everyone at once on the same day.

People are as always welcome to RP with each other between the group sessions if they wish to make use of the downtime.

[edit] We'll be going with the later time unless otherwise specified for specific circumstances: 3:00PM-6:00PM EST (8:00PM-11:00PM GMT)
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Script on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Howdy hey guys and gals.

This Sunday we'll be doing the none-Mira Aelora group and the Niv/Ruan/Dorian group.

If you don't have a character in those two groups you don't have to attend. Let us know if you can't come if you do have a character in that group, so we know not to expect you and can work around that fact. :)
Script
Global Moderator and Scholar
Member for 5 years

Postby Tiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 am

Next Sunday (12/2/12) we will be doing the Wing City group and the non-Mira Aelora group.

For the Mira players, Naft is unsure if he can make it next Sunday, so we'll be pushing you guys to the following Sunday.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Tiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 pm

12/9/12 - Mira group: Wraith, Alasund, Tiko and Naft. Wing City Group: Tiko, Imehal, Naft, RedRaine, and Script.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Tiko on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 am

12/16/12 - We're taking it easy this weekend due to a number of absences. Enjoy the break. Zephyr, we will be doing Niv stuff still, and Alasund if you can make it (I know this is short notice) we can do some Myst stuff. Given the short notice, if you can't make it, that's fine.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Tiko on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 am

12/23/12 - Provided the world hasn't ended by Sunday, we'll be doing Wing City Group (Naft, RedRaine, Tiko, Script, Arrow, and Imehal) and the Aeloran group (Script, Imehal, Tiko). Actually scratch that. We'll be meeting even if the world does end. An apocalypse is not a sanctioned excuse to not attend.
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Tiko on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

12/30/12 - Mira (Alasund and Wraith), and Aelora group since they didn't go last weekend after all (Script, Imehal, Tiko).
Tiko
Member for 4 years

Postby Tiko on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 pm

1/6/13 - Sorry for the short notice, but we'll be trying for Niv (Zephyr), and Wing City (Tiko, Script, RedRaine, Imehal)
Tiko
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.