Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran High school Host club (Ic)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Ouran High school Host club (Ic)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:56 pm

(Time Skip? o.o Okay! XD) (Are they still on vacation (excluding the twins?) (Also sorry to just poof in out of no where. T_T)

Shiori rubbed her eyes gently and stumbled out of her bed. She didn't hear much commotion anywhere which was a bit shocking seeing as there was always something going on. It was almost scary to think of the place being deserted. She remembered how Hikaru never picked up to her call and rolled her eyes silently. Suddenly it seemed like he was always busy. "Damn rich people." She murmured and slumped down on the couch, careful not to dose off.
Don't take life too seriously,no one makes it out alive anyway.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pandar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Hikaru sighed and rolled his eyes when she opened her arms for a hug. "So you came for5 a hug, hm? You disappear for four years, come back expecting us to feed you breakfast and now you want a hug? You are just full of requests now, aren't you?" Even as he said it though he had moved around the table to give her a hug, grinning. It really was good to have her back. She had been a really close friend with both the twins for a while and even those years they had secluded themselves from others, Harley was always there somewhere in the backround cheering them on from the sidelines.

"So what do you want for breakfast? We'll have the chef prepare something for you."

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Harlequin spun her hair in a circle with her finger, biting her lip and waiting for Hikaru to finish his speech and just hug her. Even during his speech, he made his way over to her and she enveloped herself in his arms. After nuzzling her head against his shoulder, she let go and stepped back.

"Since you two have to show me around the school, I'll just have a quick peanut butter sandwich." She shrugged. Absentmindedly, she flipped her hair and laid her arm up on Kaoru's shoulder. "What were you two doing when I called, by the way. And I texted you last night. Never got a response." She pouted, one similar to Kaoru's but no where near as amazing.
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am

Hikaru flushed slightly when she asked what they had been doing, shooting a look at Kaoru that hinted both amusement and mischeif. "Doing? What else would we be doing at night but sleeping, of course." He said without looking at her, still a little pink from the memories as he leaned against the table to keep from falling over all together.

"Oh man, I forgot to answer my messages. Damn. Kiwi is gonna bite my head off. Oh well. I'll see everyone at school today anyhow."

The cooks brought their breakfast out on plates. Even the simply peanut butter sandwhich cut up and presented like it was a five star restaurant. Hikaru just had a few slices of bagette toast like he normally did. He popped a corner into his mouth.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:20 am

Kaoru bit his lip, blushed and smiled at Hikaru when she asked them what they had been doing. Oh, they were 'sleeping' alright. Harlequin sat at the table with the twins, popping a piece of her sandwich into her mouth, moaning at how good it was. Kaoru blushed even deeper when she did so. Strangely enough, she sounded like he had the night before.

The youngest twin stood and walked to the other room where Hikaru had thrown their phones. Picking up them both, he retreated back to the kitchen and stole a bite of Hikaru's toast, a mischevious smile on her face that said 'Oh, tonight is mine, brother'. Harlequin noticed the smile and raised an eyebrow, Kaoru ignoring that.

"Anyways, what do you think? I couldn't be caught in that mess of yellow frills, you know?" The peanut butter was sticking to the roof of her mouth. She motioned to her clothes.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 am

Hikaru winked at his brother when he stole a bite of his toast, glad Harley had not decided to pursue the matter of what had taken place the night before. She was used to their relationship he supposed. After all, they had know each other so long that him and Kaoru's mixed emotions were something more easily dealt with. He remembered Adrian and Shiori, how he had felt when he had heard Kaoru was with Rini and Adrian and how Kaoru had felt when he had brought up Shiori's name. Starngely enough, Harley was a girl both twins could get along with...so far at least.

"I think it looks fine, although I have to admit that yellow atrocity would have been rather interesting to see on you, Harley." Hikaru added with a shrug. With his mother a top fasion designer, it was practically in Hikaru's blood to tell what was fashionable and not so much. The school girls uniform was highly questionable on his map.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 am

Harlequin tipped her hat and smiled. "Uh, I actually tried that on and I basically told them it was a piece of shi..Kaoru what the hell. You've got a girlfriend or something? Oh, my little boy has his first hickey!" She fawned over him, hugging him tightly and laughing. "So who's this lucky girl?" She wagged her eyebrows.

Kaoru glanced in Hikaru's direction and the look in his eyes said clearly to his brother that he was about to lie. "Her name is Rini.." He said, biting his lip and blushing. Harlequin squealed and grinned, poking her finger against the red mark against Kaoru's neck, causing him to shiver.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:07 am

OOC: I didn't know what to say, so I hope this isn't out of place. T_T

As she laid there she had to say she felt pretty out of it. She hadn't seen either one of the twins since that night at the Bonfire and it was starting to get to her. Sure they needed their alone time too, but now much alone time did they need? It was far more than she ever got with Hikaru, but that obviously wasn't her call in the matter.

Shiori sat there quietly in her frilly Pajamas she was starting to regret wearing and speed dialed his number again. When there was no answer, she left a message instead; Look. I tried being patient and considerate, but right now that isn't working for me. She held the phone away from herself just enough so that it would still pick up her voice. It was more than just anger in her voice, it was selfishness and maybe even jealousy...maybe. If you didn't like the date or if you didn't like me. Just say something rather than blowing me off next time. I know I could never measure up to your "Precious brother," but I have feelings too.

Once she' d started, she couldn't stop herself. She was tired of holding everything in and for what? Who cared if Kaoru hated her guts? Hikaru was always going to put him before her in any matter and it was time to realize that. She hadn't done anything to Kaoru and she'd never tried to steal Hikaru away in the first place. If he wasn't going to be the one to stand up for himself and maybe even her, then their so called "Relationship" would never prosper. I hope you have a fun time with your brother because I never want to see you again.

Hanging up the phone she threw it down upon the coffee table in front of her. If this were weeks ago, she would have cried a river for the world to swim in, but she was starting to wonder that he was never worth it.

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 am

Hikaru jumped when Harley pointed at the little red mark on the side of Kaoru's neck. Upon further inspection it was a perfect match to Hikaru's lips but Harley would never know that. He could already tell Kaoru was going to lie the moment he opened his mouth. He just knew. Kaoru was his twin after all. There was nothing they didn't know about each other. Hikaru put an arm over Kaoru's shoulder, tight around his neck as he ruffled his twin's hair slightly. "And what a lucky girl she is, hm?" Hikaru joked with a wink at Kaoru.

"You guys ready to get going? School'll be starting soon and I have a foreign language test to fail."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:19 am

(Oh so they are back at school. Gotcha. XD -Hopelessly Lost-)

Shiori went back upstairs to her room and grabbed her usual school uniform. She'd never really like that annoying yellow dress that deprived her of any originality, but what could she do? It's been almost 3 days since she's started living with her cruel, old grandmother also known as world's greatest singer Suzikono. She been working and lecturing her to the bone. Shiori was positive that she'd be brain dead by the time she arrived back at school.

Picking up her phone, messenger bag, and sketching accessories she made her way out of the door and to the school. Sure she could have just taken the Limo that her grandmother had to chauffeur her around, but the school was only a few blocks away and she needed the exercise. Outside she managed to meet up with her cousin Haruhi and smiled a bit. "Sad to say, but i'm glad that vacation is over."

Haruhi chuckled and attempted to straighten up her male uniform. "I thought it went well, not as planned, but nothing ever goes as planned with the boys around." She said.

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 am

((time to get Shiori back into this^^))

As they all got into the limo to take them to school, Hikaru reached and took out his phone. He had quite a few missed calls as he had expected. Several dozen from Kiwi asking where he was, a few texts that said about the same thing, a text from Shiori---Shiori...

He pressed the select button and held the phone to his ear, listening to her voice on the other line as it cracked and rose at certain parts, apparently not happy about all this. Had she known what was going on when he wasn't answering the phone, there was a good chance she would never come anywhere near him again. As it was though, she sounded at about that stage anyways. He selected a new text message and sent it to her. He was never very good at talking directly on the phone. He felt more confident through a text where hehad time to select his words.

'Shiori, its only been a few hrs. Its not lik i nevr want 2 c u again. *pouts* forgive me?' He sent the message and turned back to his brother and Harley.

"So Harley, how long are you gonna be here for this time?"

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 am

(^_^)

As the two were walking she could hear and feel her phone vibrating in the bag. She was shocked someone was even calling her. It wasn't like she had that many associates outside of the Host Club anyhow. Stopping in her tracks, she rummaged around in her bag looking for her phone until she round it smothered under her sketch book. She flipped it open carefully to see she'd gotten a text from Hikaru. She grimaced.

It was hard to decide whether or not to read his text or dismiss it, but whether she wanted to admit it or not it was hard to stay mad at him. She might as well have texted him back.

Longest few hours of my life, thanks to you.
And I wouldn't know, actions speak louder than words.
I will THINK about forgiving you.

Haruhi stopped in front of her cousin to see her texting. It was times like this she wished she'd gotten to school a little earlier.

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 am

Kaoru had his arm linked through his brother, his head on his shoulder as they rode to Ouran. Almost asleep, he watched Hikaru take out his phone and look at texts from Kiwi. He chuckled lightly and snuggled closer to his brother when he saw those, biting his tongue once he saw a text from Shiori.

Of course, since the night before, he shouldn't be jealous of her anymore. But he couldn't help it. Then he heard that girl's voice as Hikaru listened to a message. 'Precious brother but.. ' Blah, blah. Harlequin heard the other female voice and glanced at Kaoru, who had a slight pout on his perfect lips.

She reached over and grabbed his hand, a reassuring smile on her face. "I'll be staying for school. I mean..a really long time. I'll be leaving after my last year at Ouran though." She murmured, eyes still on Kaoru. Kaoru leant back in his chair, arms now behind his head. His eyes stared out the window and he was tapping his foot.

After letting go of Kaoru's cold hand, Harlequin pulled out her phone and texted him.

harley: soo , hikaru has a girlfriend , too. i'm guessing ? and i'm guessing you don't like her.

Kaoru glanced at her and then averted his eyes.

kaoru: she's not his girlfriend. but i don't like her. she spends too much time with him. He forgets about me.

Harlequin sighed and put her feet up, watching Kaoru text back without letting Hikaru see.

[b] harley: he's not always going to be with you.. youu know that right ?

Kaoru bit his tongue and cringed.

[b] kaoru: i know.. i just .. you wouldn't understand.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:57 am

Hikaru realized how quiet the two were being as they pulled up to Ouran and raised an eyebrow at them. They had been both texting. He guessed each other. He had to wonder what they had been saying. What couldn't they say in front of him?

Then there was that pit in his gut--the one he always got when Kaoru was upset about something. Hikaru always knew. He always knew. AS they got out of the car he hooked an arm with his brother like they usually did while they walked around the school, falling into step with him perfectly as Harley trailed next to them. "So do you have the same schedual as us, Harley?" Hikaru asked hopefully with a smile. "Probably, we are in the same class, right?"

He spotted Haruhi and Shiori but Shiori had her back to them. Hikaru waved at the boy/girl along with his twin.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 am

Both Harlequin and Kaoru glanced at Hikaru, who's eyebrows were raised. The three walked side by side as they exited their ride, Hikaru's arm around Kaoru and Kaoru looking at Harlequin uncomfortably. She pushed the two apart, getting between them and putting her arms around them. "Yes, Mother arranged for us to have all the same classes." Harley said with a bright smile.

Kaoru pulled his bag up to his shoulder and stuffed his other hand in his pocket. Noticing Haruhi, he and Hikaru waved, he only with one hand. Hikaru probably knew something was wrong with him, but he wouldn't dare say anything. After last night, he wouldn't think that Hikaru still had feelings for that other girl. He stopped in his tracks once he noticed Rini, standing by herself.

Was he only using her to bother Hikaru before? No.. if he didn't want Shiori to have Hikaru, he would have to stop talking to Rini.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 am

Haruhi looked over to the twins and waved sincerely. She was glad to see they were doing well, or at least hoped they were. She'd had almost enough depression and anger for one lifetime. Walking over she smiled a bit. "Good Morning!" She exclaimed a little less than cheerfully.

Shiori put away her phone and cringed when she saw the twins. She wasn't afraid of Kaoru anymore and could have ignored his foul looks, but what would be the fun in that when she could just ignore them all. She watched as Haruhi walked away to the twins and turned her back quick enough to hit a small boy behind her on accident. He looked a bit lost. She raised an eyebrow, "Oops, my bad." She picked up some of the things he dropped and handed them to him with a pleasant smile.

The boy blushed a full face of red and stepped back nervously. "S-S-Sorry." He mumbled. He looked a bit young to be attending their school, but may things had happened. "I'm Kai..Kai Tamashi."

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 am

Hikaru turned when Harley squeezed herself between them, arms around both of them. This would have made him angry immediatly if it had been any other girl. He would have barked at her to beat it and went back to Kaoru's side but it was Harley and to him, there was nothing wrong with what she was doing. "Good. It'll be a whole lot easier showing you around if you're in our classes. Have you heard about our Host Club yet?"

Rini loitered outside the school grounds as other kids began to arrive. She had had a pleasant ride home from the vacation but it had been rather hard avoiding Adrian who didn't seem very happy after the night before. Rini had yet to come face to face with her though and so far she was still a living breathing person. That was a step up in Rini's eyes after how angry Adrian had looked over her and Kaoru's little kiss. But as she had not seen Adrian, she had not seen Kaoru either. She suspected he was with his brother. That made sense, so she didn't want to bug them by intruding or calling. When she saw him with his brother come out of a limo she smiled their way.

There was a new girl with them and she tilted her head. The girl was very pretty but didn't wear the yellow dress like the rest of them. Rini felt a little self conscious about it then and took a hit to her self confidence when they walked closer, flushing slightly and fiddling with a strand of hair. Kaoru seemed to have noticed her but made no move to greet her. He didn't wave, didn't nod, there was nothing. He looked her way and that seemed to be it. Rini frowned slightly. Hurt clear on her face. She forced a smile though and turned away, walking a little too fast to her first class, thinking she would be able to escape--forgetting they had the same first period.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm

(Sorry for the late post. xD)

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Harley noticed how Hikaru glanced down at her, walking between the two. And she completely understood, but she didn't move. Hikaru didn't want anything coming between them, especially not a girl of her sorts. But they had been childhood friends, always like the Three Musketeers. She nuzzled her head against Hikaru's shoulder, assuring him that everything was okay. Kaoru's hand was around her waist and she looked at him.

Harlequin couldn't help but smile at how Kaoru was staring at his older brother. Ah, family love. She tilted her head, noticing another girl staring at Kaoru and a boy walking their way. Kaoru tensed when he saw the girl, but only waved seeing the boy. Rini was overlooking Kaoru and he nodded at her, trying to get her to know that he couldn't talk right then. Before he could, she turned around and went to the school.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Hikaru grinned when Haruhi came over to say goodmorning. "Morning, Haruhi." He and his twin said at once like they did every morning. Kaoru seemed a bit distracted though and Hikaru nearly brought it up. He knew Kaoru wouldn't answer in front of everyone though so he didn't bother. "Ah, Haruhi, this is me and Kaoru's friend Harlequin. You might recognize her on the cover of that magazine 'Fashion-pop Gloss monthly'. She's a model." Hikaru grinned, hoping he had gotten the title right. He hadn't really looked much. He had heard Harley was in it so he bought a copy. He hadn't actually read the articles inside or flipped through the pages even.

((haha. Just made up a random title. ahah. Me ish so clever.^^))

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!