Past of Darklina 2

Past of Darklina 2

You May Know Of Darklina, But Do You Know Of It's Past?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Past of Darklina 2”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Past of Darklina 2

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Past of Darklina 2

Postby Annalysa Jones on Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Past of Darklina 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."
Annalysa Jones
Member for 3 years

Re: [OOC] Past of Darklina 2

Postby Hinasil on Wed May 18, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm just checking to see if this is still running because I just submitted a character.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed May 18, 2011 7:34 pm

yes it is, i'm trying to find people to fill in the last places.

So if anybody knows anyone on here that might want to join, do tell them to please. ^^
Annalysa Jones
Member for 3 years

Postby Lirrin on Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Looks like we only need two more warriors. If I hop online tomorrow and one of those slots is still open I will consider creating a warrior so that we don't have to wait too long to begin. I hope this roleplay goes well, the last one was quite fun. :)
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe
Lirrin
Member for 3 years

Postby Annalysa Jones on Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 am

Okay ^^ And me too, it was except everyone like stopped getting online. But since it's almost summer i would assume that people will come on more frequently.
Annalysa Jones
Member for 3 years

Postby Annalysa Jones on Thu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

aaaaaaalsooo, here is another Darklina RPlay that needs a feeeeeemaaaale: roleplay/darklina-the-master-piece-2/
Annalysa Jones
Member for 3 years

Postby Lirrin on Fri May 27, 2011 9:10 pm

I do severely apologise for my absense, I have been terribly sick and therefore pretty much brain dead for the past week. I should be better by tomorrow and plan to have a post by tomorrow night or the day after. I am so sorry, I know we tried so hard with the last one and I haven't made any effort for this one.
Lirrin
Member for 3 years

Postby Lirrin on Tue May 31, 2011 2:01 pm

I have posted a response on the roleplay, surely it hasn't died this quickly.
Lirrin
Member for 3 years

Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm still here! It's just no one has been posting, and I've been waiting for you Lirrin to post first.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.
BeckkiSoli14
Member for 4 years

Postby Soki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 pm

It hasn't yet AJ had to visit family in Cali and she can't get on to often there

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*
Soki
Member for 5 years

Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:36 pm

No, it has not died yet, i promise. Just refer to what Soki said xD The Cali thing. BUT IT IS NOT DEAD! I'm waiting for Hinasil before i post again.
Annalysa Jones
Member for 3 years

Postby Hinasil on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 am

People do not be alarmed, I will post tomorrow if I don't get distracted but I will move Heaven and Earth to do it if I have to.
Hinasil
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.