Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pet Peeves. We All Have Them. Hehe.

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Pet Peeves. We All Have Them. Hehe.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nannaramma on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:00 am

Women who go out in public without a bra... but desperately need to be wearing one. x.x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nannaramma
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:49 am

People who use "literally" as a modifier or for emphasis rather than its actual meaning. Like no, please stop. You are destroying the word's meaning in the most literal way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 pm

People who use large words in an attempt to appear more intelligent, but use the word incorrectly.

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun May 24, 2015 11:21 pm

I absolutely cannot stand how total strangers (whom I shall never meet again!) feel obligated to ask "Hi, how are you?" if eye contact is met. People say that's polite chatter but that's hogwash; if it was polite chatter they'd care about your answer. When you reflexively respond with "Fine, how're you?" they just keep walking!
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:24 am

This is ironic, as I'm a touchy-feely person, but I hate being manhandled even the slightest bit.

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cellblebs on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:08 pm

People that talk too much and can't figure out that I'm not interested in what they're saying or don't care.

cellblebs
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Sprinkle Cake on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm

When someone doesn't clean off the table after they eat at a restaurant. Yeah I know it's someone else's job but I always feel like a slob if I don't.

Rainbow Sprinkle Cake
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 pm

When people say "You seem tense, calm down."

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Chewing with your mouth open. I mean C'MON.
Also pen tapping and bad erasers that smudge everywhere also majorly annoy me

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jarlas on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:23 pm

People who totally have the same interests as you, and are talking about them, but totally shun you when you try to share in the mutual enjoyment of whatever it is.

I'm lookin' at you, Chat.

Jarlas
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:19 am

I hate it when people say something sarcastic that is really mean towards you and then say 'oh, no offense or anything'. It is obviously offensive if you have to tag on 'no offense'.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruccus on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:27 am

People who use the same knife for butter and jam (Or jelly, depending on your continent). I know that tiny sliver won't make a difference to the flavour but Dear God!! Make it stop! That goes for toast crumbs in the butter too.

It's about consistency. It's about integrity. It's about unnecessary arguments before leaving the house.

Fruccus
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:30 pm

When people correct other people's grammar or spelling and use bad grammar or spelling themselves. Bonus points if they "correct" something but actually make it worse.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose1824 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:39 am

When people keep talking to me when I'm trying to write down a thought before I lose it (and they know it).
Also, when people answer my "what ifs" and "what would you do if" questions with something short and realistic, like, "Then I would die."

Rose1824
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShifterGurr on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:17 pm

I hattee the sounds of chewing. I cannot stand sitting next to someone that's eating.

ShifterGurr
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ctc9592 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:07 am

I hate being called hun for some reason it just kills something inside me every time someone calls me that.

And when there is a big crowd of people walking in one direction say at a street fair or a amusement park but then someone just randomly stops in the middle to look at something. I mean come on get out of the way for pete's sake! And if I accidentally run into them I'm the bad guy.

Ctc9592
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DraemaGold on Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:05 am

My pet peeve is someone cutting me off on the road to pull out in front of me, causing me to have to brake or hit them.... only to turn off a few yards down the road. I mean.. seriously? It was that important to you to put our lives as risk for that?
Imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

DraemaGold
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Velvet and rubbing your fingers on paper (like pointing while you read)
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EdenXO on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:42 am

thx instead of thanks. Ugh it pushes my buttons.
"What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way, because without it... I don't know. Maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying... Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

EdenXO
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mord on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 pm

I hate it when people repeat things over, and over again. I get it guys D;

mord
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!