Pirates life for me!

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Pirates life for me!

Postby anatano_mama on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:26 am

O'Malley's eyes quickly darted to the shiney piece of gold. Ahhh gold, if he could adopt gold, he would be so good to it. Gold was his children and he was the father of it all. The cute little-shiney- gold children. " Aye? ....me own island.." O'Malley had no use for his own island. Even if he did, he couldn't take care of it,he could hardly take care of himself, let alone a ship! Poor shipmates...their dead body's must be still floating around in the ocean, or digested by sharks by now.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! >_>~~ Lazerbeams!!!
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.