Pirates life for me!

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Pirates life for me!

Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Name: James O'malley ( Cap'n O'Malley for short.)
Thats all you need to know x3!!

It seems O'Malley has gotten himself into a bit of trouble, a few days ago his ship destroyed by a horrible hurricane. His crew was also lost. R.I.P
Being the only one left, O'Malley is now faced with the trouble of finding a new crew and a ship...knowing him it will be pretty hard.

(( Post your character, I'll add them to the characters list =D! feel free to post along with the character if you would like. You don't have to wait for me to accept your character o_o! It's gets old after awhile))

Padelling his feet and waving his arms around in the water, he didn't seem to be getting anywhere. " Swimming!..How trivial!!!" he shouted getting a mouthful of seawater. From the shore he looked like a dying whale, flopping around in the water. What good is a pirate who can't swim? He ducked his head under the water and began to pull himself along the bottom. He dug his fingers into the sand and pulled as hard as he could, sending his body a few inches ahead everytime. In no time he seemed to be at the shore now. Panting he crawled out of the water and onto the beach breating heavy "..Shore..atlast.." he spoke and then fell onto the beach still halfway in the water. Instantly he had fallen alseep, letting the suns rays warm his body. After spending three days out in the ocean with no means of survival or swimming lessons, I think you would be pretty cold also. His ship was gone, his crew was gone. Most of the content in his stomach was digested by now. Hungry and cold, and maybe a little lonely O'Malley just layed there. Maybe someone would find him? But in his case, that probably wasn't going to happen. Poor old pirate...your life was well lived. (( Please diregard the spelling errors I shall fix them in a minute or two.)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! >_>~~ Lazerbeams!!!
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Re: Pirates life for me!

Postby Triple_L on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Name: Nina Ivy

Ivy floated on her back in the little row boat she had managed to steal from the dock while being chased from the villagers. She had been caught red handed stealing a shiny object she found on someone's table; stupid fools should not have left their door open. Now she was lost at sea on a row boat with very few food bags left to keep her full. From where she was she could see that shore was close by, as well as a man laying on the sand. A smile formed on her lips as she began to pull the boat to shore seeing that this was a new town for her to go through. "Oy Mate, how fair ye?" She spoke down to the man.
Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...
And she fell into the depths of madness; down the rabbit hole and into a blissful, imaginary land.
Triple_L
Member for 5 years

Postby Edelle on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Maria Quinn (Also known as Daft Maria, but no one calls her that to her face... and lives)

Age 16

Maria was the daughter of a famous pirate, and was said to have been born at sea. She became the captain of the ship when her father died, and lasted less than a moth before she was mutinied on a small island. She then made the island her home, and has been using bits of shipwrecks that was up on shore (there are quite a lot of them, as the island is in a dangerous part of the sea) to make a small ship. Her goal is to get to Tortuga, where she can become part of a pirate crew.
She is known for being "off". She does everything on a whim, and 90% of the time her irrational plans actually work. She has a sharp wit and is excellent with a cutlass. She also is very fond of animals.
----------------------------------------------------

"Yes, Patrick! I am very aware of our situation!" Maria yelled to the bright yellow parrot in a nearby tree. The parrot squawked at her. "No, Patrick. You can come with me if you want but I am going." to this the parrot squawked again, looking a little dejected. She continued to drag a piece of wood to where the nearly-complete skeleton of a ship lay. This recent ship wreck brought in plenty of materials to finish building it.
A small lizard scuttled up her leg and croaked at her excitedly.
"Really?" Maria said, surprised. She climbed up the side of her almost finished boat and looked to the other side of the island. There was a small rowboat, and it looked like there were people, but she couldn't be sure. She began her trek to the other side of the island, taking along her cutlass and a few medical supplies, just in case. When Maria got there she saw two figures, and she watched from behind a tree. She would be outnumbered if she tried to pick a fight, but if worst came to worst she could lure them into a more densely jungled area of the island, where she had set several traps.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.
Edelle
Member for 7 years

Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm

O'Malley's blood shot eyes poped open and he looked at the woman hovering over him. He took in her details. Letting out a huff he covered his eyes feeling..rather sunburned " I be well.." He spoke shifting his body to where he was laying on his side instead of facing the woman "..Be gone with ya lass.." he spoke agian in a groggy voice. He wanted to finish his nap, and there was no chance in hell he wasn't! Unless of course he was being shot at...or hell came up to take his soul, which he many times has sold to the devil. Huffing agian, he manged to pull himself off the ground and scuddle more onto the island, he did need crew...but not with a lady. He always said that sea life was never for a woman! It made her too strong, and man like..bleh! I spit on that idea! Shifting his feet though the sand his eyes cought glimps of a figure behind a tree "...Who's thar?" he spoke out in hopes the figure would respond.
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby Triple_L on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Nina looked around and spotted the other girl; she waved at her and then walked over to her boat where her weapons were. "Oh if ye are okay I guess I shall be gone then." A smirk played on her face as she drew out her twin swords, twin guns and bag of gold. She had just pillaged a rich man's home who had taken an interest in her. "I am just here to buy meself a new boat." Laughing Nina looked back down at him and fell to the ground in laughter. "Ye look like a lobster that has been cooked for too many days."
Triple_L
Member for 5 years

Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 pm

- He stopped in his tracks and turned around letting his head tilt to the side "..What?" He didn't understand what she had meant by that, but...at the moment he didn't really care. O'Malley's eyes were on the bag of gold the woman had in her hands. Mmm gold, if he had his way, he would bathe in all the gold of the world. "..How did ye come across that?" He spoke under his breath almost hoping she could hear. Shrugging the thoughts away he turned his attention back to the figure behind the tree. Maybe an enemy? someone trying to steal what little treasure he did have in his possession.-
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby raelynn93 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:36 pm

May I Join?
Be you, Be Unique.
raelynn93
Member for 5 years

Postby anatano_mama on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:38 pm

( Sure!, go ahead.But I think I'm going to get off for a little. I'll be back promise =D!
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby raelynn93 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 pm

(the only problem is that I would play a girl since I suck at playing a guy...would that be okay or do you have too many girls as it is?)
raelynn93
Member for 5 years

Postby anatano_mama on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:10 am

( Oh no, go ahead. Play whatever you feel comfortable with. )
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby Edelle on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Maria heard one of the people calling out to her, and saw the other wave. She walked closer. They appeared to be... pirates. "Who are ye an' what is yer business on me island?" She demanded. She noticed she was a whole head shorter than the woman, but couldn't tell how tall the man was as he was laying on the beach with a considerably serious sunburn. "Need any help?" she said hesitantly.
Edelle
Member for 7 years

Postby anatano_mama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:40 am

O'Malley almost jumped at the woman who was offering help " Aye, got any food?" His eyes were glued to the bag of gold the other female had in her possession. Now to think of it, his body did feel really hot, maybe it was from the sea. He had been swimming for the past three days. He was sick! Great. Atleast thats what he thought. O'Malley was so red with a sunburn that he looked like he took a bath in red paint. Flopping down into the sand, he let out a long sigh " Can life get any worse!?" He called to the heavens waiting for some kind of responce from the almightly man above. Nothing.
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby raelynn93 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 am

Name: Samantha (sam) (also known as The Queen of Daggers since that is her specialty)

Sam walked along the bloody beach wishing she knew where she was. she had dozed off while napping in her small dingy and had floated away toward this God Forsaken Island. she walked along the beach seeing if anyone was there. she came around a corner and to her surprise saw a man, a woman, and a younger looking girl sitting. there. she approached them. "ahoy, do any of ye landlovers know what be the name of this Island. seems I have lost my way a bit."
raelynn93
Member for 5 years

Postby anatano_mama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 am

O'Malley's head turned toward the new woman and he cocked a brow. A sly smirk slid onto his lips and he stood up scuddling over to the woman side "..I have no idea.." He said simply. He couldn't believe this, he was on an island, alone, with a bunch of women! It was like..a dream come true! What he's always wanted. Another dream of his was to bathe in gold, but that didn't seem likley in his case. O'Malley had extremely bad luck. "..Whats yer story?, How'd ye end up on this island?"
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby Triple_L on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 am

Nina rolled her eyes and searched for town but found that she was stuck on an island with nothing. "Damn it to Davey Jones." She growled before sitting underneath a tree and looking at the new girl. A smirk formed on her lips as she noticed that the man was getting happy about this. Rolling her eyes she ran a hand through her red hair and dropped the bag of gold in her tight corset.
Triple_L
Member for 5 years

Postby raelynn93 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:18 am

"I fell asleep in my dingy and ended up here. no idea where I am or how far I am from where I started. Good Lord man you are redder than a lobster. ye need to get out of this bloomin sun." she looked him over. he looked like he had died but hell had sent him back up just for the fun of it. she looked at the other two. "May I get any names from ya? or where the bloody hell I am?"
raelynn93
Member for 5 years

Postby anatano_mama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am

" Why does everyone say that?" He arched a brow and looked down at himself. Twitching he stared down at his bare, scared, red chest. He was sunburned from hell!!! O'Malley had never noticed the pain until he finally noticed how bad his sunburn was. Letting out a horrid yelp, he ran to the water and dove in, keeping his body sumergered for a good amout of time, before he did a weird, little mermaid move out of the water.".....It...hurts.." What good is a pirate if he can't the pain?
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby raelynn93 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 am

Sam couldnt help but laugh at the mans antics. "here lets see if there is any aloe plants on this God Forsaken Island". she walked abit into the brush and found what she was looking for "here" she said. she broke open the leaves and handed it to the scorched man. "rub this on ye skin and it will take the sting out"
raelynn93
Member for 5 years

Postby anatano_mama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:50 pm

O'Malley took the leaves and began to rub then -to the best of his ability- all over his burnt body. Cocking a brow he watched the red headed woman off in the distance. "...So..no one knows what this islands name be?" Slouching his shoulders he scuddles across the beach like a crab to..try and avoid the suns rays. Fat chance of that! Falling under a near by tree his, eyes never really left the red headed woman " Thank ye.." he spoke up to the new woman. Ah...an island full of women
anatano_mama
Member for 5 years

Postby Triple_L on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Nina looked over at the man and could not help but smirk. "Nay, this island could be uncharted meaning ye could claim it." Taking her bag of gold out of her corset she opened it up and began to look at all the gold that seemed to be glaring back at her. Pulling one out, she held it up to the sun and smiled as it glittered. "Ay, there be gold here as well. I can smell it."
Triple_L
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.