Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Plague

Plague

a part of “Plague”, a fictional universe by Neman Fox Jr.

In a small medieval town, surrounded by a dark forest, a small infection turns into an outbreak claiming many lives and turning the rest into horrible abominations.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Plague”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Plague

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:49 am

You're in luck, I was about to go to bed. I'll wait for you to finish the character part so I can approve it. Happy posting after that! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:58 am

My bad dame i posted again before reading your post :( will wait now though :)

Oh and il catch you later Neman
"Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!"
Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Santii
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 am

Yeah, I'll make a reply after Dame does. But, I'll be up until her character is up. By the way, the scope and detail put into the characters so far has been pretty impressive. There are some cool things that I'm sure will happen in the future. Thanks for choosing Plague to fill your Role-playing needs! lol

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShijiP on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 am

I laughed rather hard at the last part. It seems as if you gave quite a bit of thought to the Roleplay. God, school's gonna murder me tomorrow/today. But...I want to RP!

ShijiP
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 am

I'm the kind of dude that likes writing is hoping to take his life in that direction in the near future. Therefore, I'm at least trying to see if the ideas I create are engaging enough to interest people. So far, I'm surprised at the response I got from the first roleplay that I created. And yeah, I had to think about how to make it all come together without being too expansive that it fell apart. The practically secluded small town area is small enough to not get lost but large enough to keep things interesting with the monsters and whatnot. So, yeah... I may have put some thought into it... lol And, I have a doctors appointment in the morning and junk... Ugh... lol

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShijiP on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 am

That balance. I respect you for that. At first, I thought it was going to be a bit too complex for me, seeing as how I'm a novice. I mean, every time I see there is a post after mine, I get up and pace around my house, slapping myself, trying to get rid of the color in my face. I just get really nervous, thinking someone's going to tell me off for- who knows what. I'm such an amateur.

ShijiP
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 am

Well, just keep practicing and working on it. Writing isn't a talent where the artist ever reaches his or her peak. You're always learning new things and different writing techniques. I know for sure I'm not the best writer out there, but that doesn't mean I should ever stop trying to be. And, I'm certain the people here aren't going to cry foul over development in the story.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 am

Awwies, thanks so much for staying up until i finished my CS! I'm going to go read, post, and then head to bed myself.........for a couple of hours, before i have to get up again >_< lols.
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 am

No problem! It was my pleasure. I hope you enjoy writing in this roleplay and end up having a good time! :) I just hate that it seems like every put more effort into their character than me... lol

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 am

Character submitted, please tell me if there is need to bring his power level down.
On a side note, I'm firm in the beliefs that wizards aren't like Harry Potter in the last few movies...Magical phrases has to be said, and most spells needs preparations, so I can already guarantee that throwing fireballs half the time isn' something my character will do (besides, there are risks and costs for using magic).
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 am

It seems like all is well. I'll accept the character. The character itself quite nice. You just don't know what this man will do to ensure his own survival.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:36 am

Have to say looking forward to RPing with your pretty bad ass necromancer can all ready see a few good storys helping you kill a few abominations :D

Santii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:51 am

Meh, sorry if this confuses anyone, but i didn't put specific powers for my mage simply because i was trying to make it as if she knew a number of random spells/tricks.......a jack of all trades kind of thing, but yeah, i won't go overboard........turst meh! *bats eyelashes* lol ^_-
[seriously, that would be lame.....and i know it.]

Now i posted, so i'm off to sleep........for like, 30 minutes? [i probably won't sleep though..........unless sleeping is listening to ones mp3 player under the covers..........*cough*]

STFUing now, NIGHT!

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:07 pm

I just wanted to say hello and say I can't wait to be Role playing with you all.
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Your mage doesn't need specific powers. It's all good. :)

And, it will be a pleasure sharing this story with all of you as well!

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

If ever I manage to not tag a character in a post, it's because it won't allow me to. Sorry if that becomes a problem for anyone. It doesn't seem like too much of an issue to me though.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Neman Fox Jr wrote:If ever I manage to not tag a character in a post, it's because it won't allow me to. Sorry if that becomes a problem for anyone. It doesn't seem like too much of an issue to me though.

Yeah, not that i have to worry about it atm, but the character tag thing only adds people for me when i edit my post after submitting it. >_>

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neman Fox Jr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm a Radical Dame! wrote:
Neman Fox Jr wrote:If ever I manage to not tag a character in a post, it's because it won't allow me to. Sorry if that becomes a problem for anyone. It doesn't seem like too much of an issue to me though.

Yeah, not that i have to worry about it atm, but the character tag thing only adds people for me when i edit my post after submitting it. >_>

I tried that, and it still won't work for me. I'm hoping this isn't a persistent problem.

Neman Fox Jr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Double click on the characters name when it shows up, that's the only way it works for me :) Hope this helps!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 am

Sorry wasn't on last night, looks like a missed abit of action :( Just posted in the IC

Loving how much activity and interest this RPis getting :D

Santii
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!