Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Possibly Pirates

Possibly Pirates 2: OOC and Discussion

a part of “Possibly Pirates”, a fictional universe by Jadeling Hawkins.

The epic tale of piracy and adventure, swashing and buckling, true love and lifelong grudges, curses, monsters, sword fights, a whole world of the possibilities of piracy!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Possibly Pirates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Possibly Pirates 2: OOC and Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Possibly Pirates 2 (official title soon)

Early 1700's, England. Two years ago, an odd group of sailors made their way from Tortuga, to Port Royal, to Barbados, and even eventually to the Seven Cities of Gold. They found an indescribable treasure, and became indescribably rich. At least, most of them did.

But now, a new adventure starts. It begins with a rescue...or at least the attempt at one. Where it goes from there, only the good Laird and his high angels know.

The rules:
This is a sequel to another game, titled Possibly Pirates: The Seven Cities of Gold. It is not necessary for you to have played PP1 for you to play in PP2. There will be allusions to previous events in PP1, but don't worry...everything that you need to know will be explained. Now, here are the rules that you MUST follow to play:

1.No ninjas. NONE. Don't bother explaining your martial arts skills to me, or how they fit into the story, or how it will enhance the story or whatever. The answer is a simple, clean cut NO. This is a pirate game, so you will either be playing a pirate or a sailor of some sort. No ninjas.
2.Obey the basic rules of RPing. No Godmodding (controlling another player's character without permission from them), respect your fellow players, have fun and whatnot.
3.You MUST read the posts before yours. Don't skim or you could miss something important.
4.Request permission to join either by PMing me or by posting here, in the OOC thread. Don't do it on the IC thread.
5.Absolutely no OOC in the IC thread. If you slip up, you will be requested to alter your post. Slip up a lot, and I might begin to think that you just didn't read the rules. So you'll probably be kicked :)
6.If you go 7 days without posting (without first giving a reasonable excuse, such as vacation, super busy schedule at school, death), you will be kicked from the game.
7.Keep a reasonable amount of realism in your posts. There is a fantasy element here, but it still takes place in the early 1700's. So no time traveling machine gun wielding Amazons running around in bikinis and whatnot.
8.Don't try to force the plot forward. What makes a game work well is if we all work together to push forward the storyline...but don't go from sitting in a tavern to you being brutalized by an Australian king's pet naga that has decided to sweep you away to be his bride. Or anything odd like that.

As far as characters go, I would appreciate it if everyone involved put up a character description. For those of us that were involved in the first one, just make sure it's updated to where your character is now, two years after the ending. For those of you who are new, just a basic character sheet will work nicely. Baring in mind the rules, of course :) Something along these lines would be great, but it doesn't have to be exactly like this:

Name:
Brief History:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Possibly Pirates 2: OOC and Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:20 pm

Name: Strife Ghalar
Appearance (image can be used):
Brief Description/History: Arrogant, if Strife had to be summed up in one word; that would be the word. Two rapiers, and an eye patch. He had always wanted to follow the life of a real pirate, not just stealing bread and food from the markets. He spent most of his time rowing back and forth to a small island off the coast of his home land. It was only a mile away, no one cared to stay there. He made it his home, since he had lost his parents in a Spanish attack. Pirates homed themselves here once, the Spanish decided to rid us of them. Of course, Strife had been on his island, working on his house at the time. His parents were always on him about it. He had hated the Spanish afterwards. He used to be picked on about his eye patch. He always explained, if you venture somewhere dark, you can move it to the other eye, and you will see much better in the dark.

He was right about that. He found out how right he was when he decided to become a stow away on a ship that had just docked...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cantankerous on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:41 pm

First response, score!
*Edit* So much for first response. Damn my slow typing fingers.

Anywho . . . lemme know what you think of this guy.

Name: Matthew O'Doyle

Appearance: Like your typical Irishman, Matthew sports brilliant orange hair and piercing green eyes. He stands at about 5' 7" and couldn't weigh more than 130 lbs. If scars show experience, O'Doyle's a greenhorn: his meager frame is free of blemishes of that sort. He's often seen wearing an eye patch, though he has perfect vision in both eyes.

Brief History:Matthew was born to a poor family. So poor, in fact, that his parents took Swift's modest proposal under serious consideration. He was put in a workhouse, which he summarily escaped. He managed to survive off of begging and petty thievery until his early teens, when he began fermenting his own whiskey. This brought him moderate success--something unimaginable to a man of his social status. He blamed Britain for the poor state of his country, so he made himself into a pirate to get back at the sorry buggers. He even bought an eye patch so he'd fit in with the crowd.

Cantankerous
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Okay, due to a artistic conflict, I had to revamp my character sheet. I hope that's okay everybody.

'Ello all.

Name: Ignacio Meñeta(Pronounced Ignathio)

Appearance:
Image (Man on right) You can't tell but he has soft brown eyes.

History: In short, Ignacio is a ninja. (Just kidding Jade) Ignacio was born and raised in Spain. His parents died of illness when he was five, so he became an orphan. The head orphanage, Mr. St. Clair, was a tall man with a short fuse. He had immagrated from Ireland, and had a disliking for locals. Ignacio hated the orphanage, just like all the other boys. The orphan girls were under the guidance of Miss Carteñe, a Spanish local. Chris developed a crush on a girl name Patricia. Ignacio planned on popping the question when he turned eighteen. However, a couple dressed in pirate garb came and adopted her a year earlier, when Patricia was sixteen. When he turned eighteen, he was kicked out of the orphanage, just as all boys who turned eighteen. He immediately went to the docks to find out all he could about the couple in question. They were indeed pirate scum, who had set sail right about after they had adopted Patricia. He knew that, if he ever wanted to see Patricia again, he himself would have to set sail. He learned that the Pretender was in dire need of crewmen, so he joined as a deck-hand. As you can tell, Ignacio is passionate, which can make him rather impetuous. He always speaks his mind, which often gets him into trouble. In his possesion, he has a small dagger, and a backpack with a little bit of money and some food.
Last edited by ArtFreakAngel on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:26 pm

Name: Sheltie Annabella Norton aka "The Copper Lady"
Appearance: Sheltie is your average woman, but dresses excessively obscene. If she likes it, she will put it on. Her usual outfit consists of black pants tucked into tall black boots. She wears a torn gypsy skirt over her pants, its bright colors contrasting with the pants. Her white shirt is tattered from the waist to the middle of her chest. Her waist-length coat is brown in color, adorned with whatever beads, rocks, and shells she thought were pretty. Her copper colored hair has different braids in it, each with a different set of beads as a memory of where she had been. She wears a headscarf of gay colors to keep her hair out of her eyes. Edit- Her nickname "The Copper Lady" comes from both the color of her hair and the multitude of buttons, shells, and beads she adorns herself with. It has no other real purpose. (I will be drawing a picture of her soon!)
Brief History: Sheltie grew up in a trashy section of town on the outskirts of Tortuga. She was the daughter of a brothel girl, her father unknown to both of them. She advanced into her teen years, she danced in the streets for money, dressing in her gypsy clothing. She turned sixteen and began her first journey on a pirate ship. She has been jumping ships for thirteen years. She loves looking for treasures, getting into battles with other pirates, and getting attention. While on the ships, she has learned how to be a decent swordfighter and can hold her own in a fight with men. As well as learning how to fight, she acquired a cohort in crime, an african grey parrot she calls Eko.
How she fits in with the crew: Sheltie was hired by the captain a month prior to PP2. She keeps mostly to herself, cleaning, cooking, being look out, any odd job they can possibly throw on her. She is grateful for the captain allowing her to stay on the ship, but she wishes she could do something more than the dirty jobs.

I'm looking forward to this so much. :D
I hope the Fit in part is okay with everyone, just felt I should add it.
Last edited by SpringTimeFox on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:12 am

Lmao, ArtFreakAngel, when Vasa o souls gets back, I suggest you PM him asking about the picture you've used. I think it's in PP that he uses for his pic, though I couldn't be exactly sure =)

AND OMFG!! WOOOT!! PP2 OOC THREAD IS UP!!! Even that gives one an adreniline rush!

Now, newcomers, having RP'd with Jade for an ENTIRE amazing journey from a beach on Tortuga, to The seven Cities of Gold thn back to port, trust me when I say.

No OOC in IC - of that she is full on. She was leniant at the start, but further in she got tough - the kind of tough that wants to make you cower in her towering figure. LOL.

ArtFreakAngel, I love the Ninja comment - but for those who even CONSIDER putting a nija-pirate character up, even if its just as a joke, I promise you that Jade, Skall, Myself, IW, drako, vasa, and others, with attempt tearing your throat out. LMFAO! But seriously - don't put ninja's!!!

Now - For those who are new to PP, unless you want to read all 40 something (I think it may reach 50+) pages, I'm working on a major chapter summery (when I get the time Im also going to work on turning the RPs into a novel) so I may have something easier for you to read through.
Though, i don't know how long this will take, and so if one of the other orginals is making one, there ya go.

Those who haven't heard us go on and on and on and on and on about PP in the chat box, these are the main characters and players, just so you know untill everyone gets their chars up. This will also give you a chance to ask them about something if needed =)

Richelle, One of the Masters (cant reember which...) - JadelingHawkins
James Mcleoud, Quartermaster - Skallagrim
Elizabeth McCay Darson, Captain of the Fledgling - Tigerz-Peace
Raff, Master Gunner, Ships Armourer etc - Irish Wolf
Esath, Sea Artist (ship navigator) - Vasa o souls
Ceasar, ships offical linguist - Drako11

Ive missed some but, Im in a rush.

Okai, so hears Elizabeth Darson!
Her updated history will come, but it will only include the past two years. Im still figuring out before then. And an update of relations is also coming.

Name: Elizabeth McCay Darson
Position: Captain of the Fledgling, Pride O' Mary, And The Albatross
Experience: Seasoned sailor, sea-artist, no experience as a captain till the Fledgling, now with nearly three years captaining experience.
Personality: Liz has a calm and strong, steady mind, though when provoked her temper is fierce and headstrong. Her panic mode takes a while to kick in, and when it does - she panics. She tends to get annoyed easily, and hates when people aren’t serious when it’s needed. She is a warm and compassionate person over all, with a good eye for catching small things, a good memory, and a good achiever in what she loves. She is quiet person, but will speak her mind when she believes it ought to be heard. She was originally a sea-artist (ship navigator) on numerous ships, which allowed her a good schooling and reasonably high intelligence.

Appearance:

Elizabeth’s fiery red hair encases her face in a halo of flames, falling in loose ringlets and waves to her waist when it is let out. To see it out is rare, as she tends to tuck it beneath her cap. Her face is pretty in a neat sort of way, with eyes set not too far apart and not close together. They are a slate-grey in colour, and doe-like in shape. Her full lips and small, European nose simply compliment her face. Her body is lean and lithe from 5 years aboard a ship. She has a reasonable sized bust, which she shrinks in size by wrapping a cloth around her chest. Her hips are slightly wider, allowing her curves that she hides with baggy clothes. Her attire consists of light brown, baggy sleeved shirt, and loose pants of a darker brown that are tight about the waist only. She has the option to tighten strings and what not and make the clothing hug her body if she chooses. She stands around 5'5" with heavily tanned skin, and her palms are rough from ship life. She has an easy stance and her feet are clad in hard leather boots, and atop her head she wears a cap which she tucks her hair into. She does these things, baggy clothes, hiding her hair and what-not, as to offer less to distract the men on the ships or in the ports - she lives to do her job, not to get around with every sailor in port and out to sea.

History:

--Pending---

Relations –

Richelle: Elizabeth and Richelle have been together since day one when that fateful hurricane stranded them on a Tortuga beach. Elizabeth values the pick-pocket and her skills highly, and is mighty glad to have her as First-Mate.

James: Again, someone who Elizabeth values highly among her crew, and she is mighty glad this scurvy dog is her Quartermaster. James is the person she’ll always turn to in strife, and his opinions usually decide what Elizabeth puts into play on the Fledgling. James, like Richelle, has always been with Elizabeth since that hurricane when they each discovered the other – despite having been on the same ship.

Raff: Unlike Raff and James, Elizabeth and Raff didn’t exactly hit it off on the right foot. Amongst insults and sending the other out in the rain for their own protection, Elizabeth was unsure if the Irishman was to be trusted.
They met at a Port Royal Inn, and he was there from the beginning, and hopefully to the end of the Fledgling and her crew.
There seems to be some romantic intentions in the air between Elizabeth and Raff – though it’s not exactly obvious who is hoping to woo who.

Caesar: Ahh.. Good ole Caesar; I think everyone has very mixed feelings about him. Now of course Raff loathes him, Richelle douses him in something close to pity – and Elizabeth? Well, she and the Englishman have most definitely not got off on the right foot – worse then Raff and Elizabeth did.
They picked Raff up out of the wide blue of Port Royal, taking him up as part of the crew. Now, Caesar decided to fall in love with Elizabeth – causing quite a few disruptions with his straight-to-the-point compliments and wooing tactics. For the entire trip until this point (and possibly in the future), Caesar has tried to woo Elizabeth to no prevail. Due to this, Elizabeth doesn’t quite know what to think of Caesar. His attempts have caused Elizabeth to begin to pity him – but until who-knows-when, she will always find him a little too… ambitious.

Rand: Neutral opinions of the Spaniard. He hasn’t been as grand a help as Richelle, James & Raff, though he taught Richelle a few tricks of the blade and for that she’s grateful.

Esath: Elizabeth is grateful to have another sea-artist in her crew, as she tends to get overwhelmed. He has good skill and for that she’s glad. She hasn’t spent enough time with him to have a complete opinion of him, though Raff seems to see him as a close mate so he can’t be that bad – can he?
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 am

I will be putting up Caesar's stuff soon Jade. I am waiting for PP1 to end or at least the epic fight, because there is details in there that will lead to Caesar's history of what he does over the two years, and I don't want to give it away. :D I may have to though if we don't finish PP1 soon...XD
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:58 am

Irish Wolf is back from Anime Boston and so is my friend Raff, who will be joining the crew once more for PP2!

Name: Raff Kelly

Affiliation: free

Brief Bio: Raff was born in Ireland and was raised at a coastal village. After being pressed into the British navy, Raff jumped ship in the Caribbean. In the British navy Raff served on the night watch and as a boarding party member, so Raff has good night vision and is skilled with pistol and blade. Since leaving the Fledging he returned to Ireland with Caesar and used his share of the gold to start and fund a rebellion. One of the first English regiments to face Raff's Rebels were a Black Watch unit from the Scottish Highlands. After defeating the outnumbered Scots, Raff received the beaten colonel's Basket-hilted claymore and the regimental colors. He now carries the sword with a promise to free Scotland and had the colors entombed with the men of the Black Watch. About a year later, Raff and a small company of guards were ambushed transporting a good deal of Raff's gold by English Dragoons and a infantry regiment. Raff took a saber cut down the left side of his face, through his left eye and he fell. A few men carried him off the field and fled. As Raff healed, word of his death spread and the rebellion was crushed without him. When he could walk again, Raff sent the other leaders into hiding and left Ireland again to find the Fledging and her captain, Elizabeth McCay Darson.

Physical descrip: 6’2”, dark red hair pulled back into a braid, on the lean side, dressed in loose green pants, a white shirt, a green infantryman's coat and black boots for the first time in his life. his back is covered in old flogging scars and he now as a long thin straight scar running from his hairline, through his left eye and down to his jawline. Raff wears a thick leather band across his forehead with a leather patch over his left eye (like the guy from 300). Raff also wears a green caubeen. Image

Weapons: Three pistols, a dirk and a Basket-hilted claymore Image

Relations onboard;

Richelle: didn't get along with her at first but are now good mates

James: got along with him right from the start

Elizabeth: didn't get along with her at first either but now there are possible romantic things going on.

Rand: neutral relation with him, no reason to dislike and no reason to like

Esath: an old messmate and Raff help him escape from a British Man-o-War.

Caesar: pure hatred and loathing for him thats faded away over the years.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:30 am

art freak im sorry but that is the image I've used for Esath in the first RP. i do plan on using him again in this one, and im going to ask you to switch images please. i will post for the character after the end of pp1.
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Name: Caesar Grent

Appearance (image can be used): Image Caesar wears a gray woolen shirt, much like the one in the picture. He also wears a pair of cream colored breeches with knee high riding boots picked up from a killed officer during a skirmish. He carries his officer saber, and a brace of pistols. Finally he wears a caubeen much like Raff's except the trimming and emblem is deep red.

Brief History: During the final skirmish at the city of gold Raff saved Caesar's life. Since then the two have become friends, although Caesar still enjoys pulling a good prank on the stout gunner every now and then. Afterwards Caesar bid a sad farewell with his beloved Twigs and went with Raff to Ireland to aid in the rebellion. Caesar learned munch in the few months spent in the harsh country, he was also hardened by the constant running, fighting, and living off the land. His fun loving side is seen less these days, but every now and then it emerges. When Raff was injured Caesar helped a group of men get him off the battle field and escape. From there Caesar stuck around helping to tend to the Irishman and keep everything in order. He now returns with Raff to the Fledgeling in Raff's search for the fair Elizabeth, Caesar hopes it will keep the hangmen that are after them for the rebellion at bay. He also hopes to see Twigs again.

Relations:

Elizabeth: Ahh fair Elizabeth...She was one of the few women Caesar was unable to woo. He tried valiantly pulling every possible trick he knew even fighting the brutally strong Raff. In the end Caesar decided Elizabeth was not for him and drifted on. They are now friends so to speak.

Richelle: Caesar always liked Richelle she was one of the few, well only one, that pitied and helped him when he first arrived on the vessel. He is always happy to see her and goes out of his way to treat her respectfully...most of the time...

James: Caesar never conversed much with James. He has always liked the man, mainly because James saved his life...But aside from that and the occasional command he is never around James much.

Rand: errr...whos Rand?? Caesar never knew of his existence on the vessel...XD Oh wait he tried to kill Caesar!! Yes...Caesar doesn't really know Rand.

Esath: Same as Rand, besides trying to kill Caesar he is a pretty good guy.

Raff: Also tried to kill Caesar...almost suceeded...Caesar has alot of enemies. XD Raff saved Caesar's life in the final battle, in return Caesar aided Raff in his rebellion in Ireland, they are now pretty good friends.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:09 pm

nice reworked character ArtFreakAngel

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:03 pm

WHOOT WHOOT!!! PP2!!! I'm here or should I at least say that Twigs has returned!!! YAYNESS!!! I can't wait to get started. Twigs can't either. She can't wait to see Caesar again!!! Maybe I'll make Twigs just a little bit more talkative, that way she can get to know more than just Caesar.... lol Here is Twigs' stuff:

Name: Lillian "Twigs" Smith

Affiliation: free

Brief Bio: Lillian "Twigs" Smith was born in a small village. Her father was a pirate and her mother a sewing maiden for the local landowner. Growing up by the sea, she always dreamed of sailing and pirating. Her father took her aboard his ship and taught her the ways of pirates. Then one fateful day, her father's ship was attacked and the crew slaughtered. Lillian was captured and imprisoned on the ship. She will not tell anyone how she escaped that ship or explain what happened or how she recieved the scar on her right cheek. She recieved her nickname of Twigs for how skinny she was. She is easily provoked in a fight, but she is mostly docile.
Twigs, having joined the crew somewhere along the journey, stayed quiet most of the time and helped out as much as possible. Aboard the ship, she met Caesar and fell for him. After taking their separate ways, she went and travelled the land, but easily got bored with it. She longed and lived for the sea and waited in the ports for the familiar crew of friends.

Physical description: She stands 5'5", skinny as a twig. Tri-blue eyes, long sandy blonde hair. Wears a white shirt and a pair of brown pants. She carries two daggers, one at each hip.

Relations:

Elizabeth: liked her as a friend, though she kept her distance.
Richelle: liked her as a friend, again, though she kept her distance.
James: barely knew him, but thought he was kind from what she observed
Rand: barely knew him, barely saw him, hardly interacted with him....
Esath: same as above
Last edited by muketsu_bara on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 am

lol you forgot Caesar in your relations ROFL

ok i put my character up once i know if where going to get the gold or if both the fledgling and habbo's ship will be sunk

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:46 am

Ladies and Gentleman, casting call for PP2: (title withheld)is just about over as PP2 will be starting Thursday 3-27-2008. Please be sure to read the opening post by Jade when it is posted. Read it throughly before interjecting yourself.

We strive for a realistic setting, so no Japanese weapon will be in the hands of any of the crew, and even if you managed to get a hold of one, you have no way to use them the way a samurai/ninja would. JAPAN IS A CLOSED SOCIETY, IF YOUR CHARACTER MANAGED TO GET THERE YOU WOULD BE KILLED BY THE SAMURAI. END OF STORY. Now that we have done away with all of that ridiculousness, please once again read Jade's opening post carefully before you interject yourself into the story.

Thank you, the management

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:01 am

Thank you, Management :)

And also, for all of our newcomers that haven't been contacted and advised as to where we will be at the beginning, you may either play it like you are a recently recruited pirate (at some point during the two year gap, more specifically the few months before the beginning of PP2, it is entirely likely that you would have been hired on), in which case it will be much easier to absorb you into the story, or just have yourself be picked up along the way, in which case you will have to wait a bit before actually joining. We will be starting out in a British (meaning in England) hanging ceremony. The king will be there. There will be nobles present. Why, who, what, and all those others will be revealed, but not until the game is started. Ooooh the suspense!

Anyway, prepare yourselves for some hardcore swash and buckle adventuring.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:14 am

ooh I am tingling, much like a premiere of a favored movie...LOL.

Hanging? England? Kings and Nobles? oh my what shall the crew of the fledgling be in for?

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Thats what I was about to say Skall XD It's like deja vu..... Anyways I don't know if I am supposed to be or not, but I haven't been contacted. :D Meh it probably isn't important anywho, I can probably figure out where Caesar will be when we get the first post.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:28 pm

I initially declined the invitation, on grounds of not being much of a pirate guy. However, after much deliberation...

ENTER LORD SALADIN INTO THE FRAY!!!

Jadeling_Hawkins wanted me to play a rather specific role, so I will be taking that. Further development of the character will either come from where I develop the best - In Character, or it will be here.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:39 pm

AHHHHHH! RUN FOR YOU LIFE SALADIN IS HERE!!! Wow....Possibly Pirates must truly be epic to get Lord Saladin interested...

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Lord Saladin's ego found the this role play?! We are doomed!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!