Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Princess of Massacre || Rebellion

Princess of Massacre || Rebellion

a part of “Princess of Massacre || Rebellion”, a fictional universe by [Akane].

Corruption and Evil pollutes the land as the woman once known as the Princess of Massacre leads a band of heroes in a task to bring a new era upon the continent of Jeildea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Princess of Massacre || Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Princess of Massacre || Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Akane] on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Thank you rp gods for giving me a crazy cast. This makes my day to see I'm not the only sadistic, pain-reveling, dark humored person my friends think I am. Oh I meant to say good-natured person ^~^ kekekekekekekeke~

You have no idea how much I want Adrienne to break down and show she isn't a bad person ._. Playing her is breaking my heart >^<

Also why not make it a watermelon instead of a banana Eddy? You can share the peace with everyone after cutting it up :DD Or we could take it as you not wanting peace since you cut up the symbol of peace lol......yeah let's have a banana....

Back to stupid psychology. じゃあね

"Oooh~ Human souls....must devour....OM NOM NOM~!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[Akane]
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:17 pm

@Eddy: You gave into her too easily. You accepted peace when you should have sued for Victory!

You are not worthy of leading the Bon-Bon! For you are too:

For I shall sip from the sweet chalice of victory! The Layla's will fall before the Righteous! Fall before my Glorious Purpose!

For I am like the mighty Lawn Mower of Justice! Striking down the injustice and disease that seeks to overrun our beautiful order! And some day! I shall ascend to the heavens!

Stand Fast! Stand Strong! Cut down the Heretical Layla before she corrupts your minds!

@Akane: Embrace the dark side of your character. >:D Emotions are for the weak and misguided.

(Plus, there will be plenty of chances for you to show you are not totally insane in the membrane... you know... with the.... mutilating random village girls... that is... just a phase.)

@Layla: :( Aw, I like your characters. I told you I loved your post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 am

@Taunbon
Lets ride Audona to victory... Because charging into the forest with a bucking and chaotic kelpie is completely awesome.

@Layla
(Just kidding)
But only in a way that I want to destroy you. I'm twisted, I know.

@Skwidge
I seriously want to ride you.
Pleeeeaaasssseeee?
(I'm still going to jump on you in my next post)

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:47 am

EEEDDDDYYYYY!!!!!

@Akane
Greatness... Is made possible through great leadership. I bow to you, my mistress.

Taunbon wrote:@Layla: :( Aw, I like your characters. I told you I loved your post.

Taunbon wrote:I told you I loved your post.

Taunbon wrote:I told you I loved you

Taunbon wrote:I love you

R-really...?

@moahi
Come at me, sis.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:42 am

I laughed too hard when I saw this gif because Aku so here
Run away from Aku everyone, you best run. I can't...
@Layla you can take that as a response gif if you want.

@Everyone Is or okay going to post? Because if not I'm going to ride Audona, kind of looking forward to it...

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:59 am

@Moahi: Omg... I would die laughing if someone managed to make Aku fall for them that hard.

@Layla:

Crazy woman.

.... >.> ...... <.<..... >.>..... <.<.....

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 am

IfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundashipIfoundaship

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:59 am

@moahi
Congratulations! O: Who?? I'm already shipping so many characters and it's like... "Let's just fast forward a decade and see how their babies turn out." (Badly. Every single one of them.)

@Taunbon

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 am

@Layla Who else really. Laybon?

Definitely happening. You have just unlocked my fangirl mode. Congradulations.

What are your shippings though... In the role-play I'm not currently shipping anyone yet. But I'm already shipping role-players. Ughhhhh things are progressing too fast with you two. I can't...

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Akane] on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 am

You know I always thought the two red heads would go well together....*coughVern*cough*Lyon*cough* :3
But I wanna see Aku fall head over heels for someone kekekekekekekeke

[Akane]
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:43 am

Ok, now I am curious to hear...er...read what your fiendish/creative minds have thought of.

@Taunbon
And i have not surrendered anything!! I have simply chosen peace for Skwidge has joined the side of Layla!! I will not stand against such a friend. I want to huggle my Skwuggle, not fight her!! *huggles Skwidge*

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:28 pm

@Layla, I'm a bit late to the party but I don't hate the twins! Neither does Yuna.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:01 pm

@Moahi

Audona: "Bring it on, óinseach" Me: "Why would you even do that!?"

Serious, though, don't. D: Leave her some shred of dignity ;c

@Taunbon & Layla

Dat betrayal.

-Taun-

@These vunderful hugs and cuddles

Hugs help, man. Hugs help. XD *total adventure time reference* :D Nyaaaa~!

Iiiin other news, I'll be seeing about getting a post up tonight if I can. I'm going to have a late soccer game tomorrow, and won't be home until like 7 pm, and will probably be too tired and sore to want to really do anything. We'll have to see.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm so sorry, Skwidge... I... Taunbon, we can't be together. You know how much I adore you but I can't betray a friend, especially the only friend who was on my side when nobody else was.

I'm sorry too, moahi. But don't worry... You can still ship Aku and the twins. (bahahaha)

@cheshire
Oh thank you, love! I adore you and Yuna as well! <3 <3 <3

@Akane
Omg, agreed. And agreed.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 pm

@Layla: W-What!?

(I wanna know your mind ships as well!)

@Skwidge

@Moahi:

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:19 am

Well my amigos, all wrapped up in this strange cluster of not knowing who to love, I will remind you of one important thing. that no matter what....

I am always here to hug those who need them!!! Let none be afraid to hug General Guy Eddy!!

Also now I am sure I should be afraid of the ships you people have thought up...

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:16 am

@Taunbon

I am definitely shipping Aulaeca. They'd be so adorable together O: And Feidrienne x3 And, this is pretty duh, but I'm shipping Xinevery.

Haha, Akuvern. That'd be hilarious!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:57 am

yup....I was right. I shall be very afraid ._.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:19 am

@Tauborn:
I was shipping you two so hard though...

@Skwidge: I'm sorry if I offended you, here's a hug to compensate:
Are we good now?

@Layla:
Aulaeca... As in Audona and...

(Thats pedophilia. I'll have you know that Aglaeca is thousands of times older than her.)

Not that I hate you Skwidge...

But yes, Akuvern would be hilarious. Looking at you two, Tauborn, Eddy.
Last edited by moahi on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:22 am

@Layla: Vern could not handle Aku.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!