Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Princess Of Other World

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Princess Of Other World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flyingswordgirl on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Elderly people always spoke stories about other worlds and legends that were never true. But one story that had been told was always true and that was the story about "Other world" Said to be filled with fox-human mixes that are sacred and loving to their world. They have not been seen except twice but over thousands of years those rumors disappeared and were left to legend. But now the legend sparks back to life once more as the princess of Other world breakes the silence between the two worlds once more....

-Year 2034-

"In this world all is evil and I have always been told to stay away from here....but...I just dont want to be princess anymore...I dont want to marry that boy....and I know that some of my own men are planning to over throw my father. Yet he will not listen to reason....which is why is I escape into this world....father will take me serious from this point on....but the humans...they are....evil"

Said the fox princess on the edge of the great abyss that overlooked a pool that seemed to reflect a completely different world which was one of buildings and smog. Behind her was lush green tree's and grass but it would seem that this world co-exsisted with nature and even surpassed technology of the human's world by at least 500 years.

She looked down as she stripped her clothes slowly. She then tossed her clothes aside as her ears flicked and her tail swayed in the soft breeze around her. She stepped forward cletching a fist determined to do what she needed to, to save her father and her kingdom.

It wasn't until a shadow behind her began to move making her ear flick wildly. She spun around to meet a man dressed in black and poised at her a sword that seemed to combine beam and metal together. She stepped back and stared "Come to kill me?...your to late my father will come for me...and then you...all of you" she said stepping back and jumping off the edge of the great abyss before she finished "Will die..." She fell down quickly and her beautiful form seemed to morph before she took the form of a fox but as she fell the man from before jumped onto the edge and threw his beam-edged sword after her. She looked up in her feral fox form before the sword passed through half of her leg.

With a yelp and cry she hit the pool and it seemed to shatter in a way before letting her pass through and calming. The man disappeared soon after....

She continued to fall as a fox and then soon ended up falling into the salty water of the ocean below. She would have been ok if not for that cut on her leg but as she splashed around she cryed deeply from the pain it gave her! She splashed around rapidly and wilding making loud noises. To her this was the end but no one would have thought that the thing she was brought up to hate and fear would be the same one to save her as a boy riding his bike nearby heard those cries of a hurt and desperate animal and decided to take a look.

(OOC: alright! Well I need a boy who is a really loving caring guy and he saves the fox thats drowning and takes her home unaware of what she is! Also for the first day she is in nothing but fox form and he has to try and get her used to him and trust him before the next night where she takes her original form after hopefully falling for him and such. Just be descriptive and please be active and most of all have FUN!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flyingswordgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Princess Of Other World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazahell on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 pm

The alarm shouts loudly, forcing me to wake up. I opne my eys slowly, searching for the cellphone with my hand.
Finally i found it. Another new day rise outside...
I take some minutes to sit on the bed, scratching my hair for a while. I start all my routines when i decide to lift up, and goes to the bathroom. A long cold shower, while i brush my teeths. Like every day, i put a shirt and a jogging pants, and goes to the kitchen to eat something. Every single day its the same...
My eyes roll and face my fathers photo in the living room, while i walk to the door.
My father die a year ago. He's a cop... well, not anymore. he was a good father. He try so hard to make me a happy kid. My mother dies in my birth. Now, i'm alone too. Nah... i don't want to think about it now...
I leave the house, and start my walk.
- Inugami-kun! Take care of yourself! Don't push too hard, ok?
I only wave a hand and smile to the neighborhood. After my fathers death, all neighborhoods try to help me with everything. Well, they help... a lot... but i'm not ready to stop and talk... they always need to talk about my dad.
I left this toughs behind, when i finally reach the road. I start to run, like i do with my father, every single day. I take direction to his favorite place: the beach. I'm a lucky guy indeed. My father move with me to here, because he beliave this is a calm and peacefully neighborhood.
I follow the road, watching the sun sparkling over the water.
Then, i stop. I think i see something. I adjust my eyes, and try to fix it on the little splashs on the water. I start to come closer, and then i listen some animal cries. A type of dog, maybe.
Damn... i take off my tennis, and run to the water. I need to be fast or the dog will sink and die. When i finally reach the animal, he looks like a dead puppy in my hands. Wait!? A fox??? I don't have time to think right now. I return to the sand, thinking about what to do now. I smile when the little fox put some water out. Poor little thing. How he fall in the water?
I walk my way back to home, with the fox wrapped in my shirt. Maybe he survive after a good rest, and a good meal.
- All right, little thing... try to not die, ok? I don't want to see anyone daying right now...
I take the little fox to the bathroom, to clean him from all the salt and sand. I take a towel, and let him rest on a pillow. I smile watching that little creature sleeping now.
- I don't know if you're a boy or a girl... you look to young, like a cat... i think about a name for you later...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present". - Master Oogway

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alazahell
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flyingswordgirl on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:22 pm

The fox continued to swip at the air and the surface of the water trying to keep her head above the water as best she could. Her whines echoed through the small area before she started to sink into the water more. She began to sink under the waves as her throughts raced in her head about how she wouldnt be able to save her father or anyone for that matter anymore since she couldnt swim with that cut leg. She soon perked as she heard splashing coming towards her. She flopped again to bring herslef closer to the surface until a strong hand reached in and pulled her up to the surface once more allowing her to breath. She looked to the boy who had saved her before she began to cough up water from her lungs.

She looked up to him again and then sighed some weakly as he wrapped her in his shirt and then continued to take her to his home. Her ears perked when she heard the boy tell her not to die and she would have agreed but she coughed alittle more before slowly falling asleep to recover her energy as best she could and even heal her wounds. But as she slept her ears flicked when he continued to speak about how he didnt know she was a girl or a boy yet and something about a cat and a new name. Either way she decided to rest herself for what was to come.

Flyingswordgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazahell on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:11 am

I smile to the little fox, and rub behind her ears. She looks so cute and helpless... or him, i don't know...
I let the fox sleeping, and walk to the kitchen. What foxs eat? Well... maybe meat, right? I take a plate e put some milk in there, and a few pieces of dried fish. I hope she can eat something, or i'll need to take her to the vet.
Returning to my routine, i take a good shower, and come to cleaning and coocking. I only notice i'm doing my father's favorite meal, when i sit to eat.
Damn...
I sit on the couch, watching the little fox, sleeping in a large pillow. I can train a fox to act like a dog? Nah, i think about it later...
I left body lay down on the couch, and decide to take a litle nap.

Alazahell
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Gray Ikuzaki a man most people thought was crazy was sitting in his study talking to himself. Gray picked up a mirror and stared into it. "Why cant i get this thing to work?" Gray said poking at the mirror. All of a sudden he saw the image of a strange person attacking a fox. The picture was blurred so there was not much gray could really see. "The mirror it works! If only i could travel to the other world though." Gray said writing in his journey about the mirror working. Gray began examining the mirror trying to figure out just how it worked.

Note:Sorry the post is small but its almost my bed time so i had to be quick. Oh and how is this futuristic?
A Guy:Have you ever tried the Roleplay tab?
Me:Yes i have done it multiple times. But every time i failed. So guess what i think of it now.
A Guy:What do you think of it now?
Me:Why the Hell do i need it?
"Roleplay your way!"

masterblade600
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 am

(OOC: masterblade, I take it your character lives in Other world??? not ours??? and Flying sword, would it be possible for me to play two characters. I intend to have one from other world and one from our world. I'll post now and let you judge. xoxo -Kit)

Katia peered around the door frame carefully before knocking on the door. her master, Gray Ikuzaki, was seated at his desk muttering to himself. Katia's tail twitched and her eyes darted to the mirror in Gray's hands.
"Master Ikuzaki? You wished to see me?" She saw the wrapt expression on his face as he gaxed fixedly on the mirror and added, "Though that was more than an hour ago, M' Lord." She said hastily. Her deep gold eyes shone brightly and her faded red tail twitched nervously. Her fellow maids said that he was prone to bursts of temper. Katia was named Katia Delicov and she was descendant of many fine bloodlines, though they were long since forgotten. She was a delicate looking girl, of eighteen years. She had short golden-red hair pulled back into a braid, her white cap/tiara placed neatly on her head. She crept closer looking at the mirror.
"Did youget it working master Ikuzaki?" She asked as she approached the desk. She saw a flash of an image, not of the stranger harrassing the fox but of another girl, rather like herself, only lacking in the foxlike traits and with different coloured 'fur'. no sooner had the image appeared then it had vanished again, revealing the boy and fox once more.

Elise was sitting down at her dressing table peering into the mirror. It was an intriguing thing. It was oval shaped with an ornate wooden frame. The carvings depicted a woodland scene. Foxes ran between the trees, weaving between vines and branches as horses followed. She tilted her head to the side as she studied them, running her fingers along the wooden images. She had been born with acute senses, like those of a physically disabled person. only she suffered no such disability. She was just different. as she traced the image of a fox the glass in the mirror rippled and she saw a clear image of an entirely different world. It appeared to be a study of some sort. There was a desk and seated at it was a tall man, holding a mirror similar to her own. beside him stood a girl, but she was strange. She had pointed, furry ears, deep golden eyes that gleamed with amazement, short red hair and a delicate face. Then she saw those eyes look right at her. A golden red tail flicked into veiw and Elise let out a startled yelp of surprise. She fell backwards in her chair and by the time she had picked herself up off the ground the mirror had gone back to normal. Sh shook her head, her long brown hair getting in her eyes.
"I must be dreaming. It is getting late after all. Perhaps I should go to bed." She rationalised with herself. before turning out her light and crawling into bed.
"Don't be stupid, there is no such thing as a fox girl. It's something you read in fantasy novels, not real life." With that she drifted off.

(OOC: hope this is good enough for you. :S hope you guys reply... xoxo- Kit)
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!