Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Knows No Bounds

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: ~*Private RP*~ (St.Jimmy and Leila)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Karina had been trying to ignore Zack as well, not really caring what he thought of her anymore. But all the same, she was surprised to hear the word he called her, and honestly quite hurt as well. She had been fully prepared just to keep walking, though, but then Nick turned and punched Zack. For a moment she just stood there and stared at the blood going down Zack's face, but then she just turned and ran after Nick. Zack deserved that, she had to say, and she didn't see any reason for her to stay there any longer. When she finally caught up to Nick she put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey...are you alright?"

Lauren is amazing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:54 pm

"No," Nick said honestly. He had stopped in a deserted corridor and was trying very hard not to breathe, but the blood was still all over his hand and he could smell it so clearly. If he had stayed around near Zack, he would have ended up feeding from him, and God only knew how much of a disaster that would have been.

"I'm so hungry," he said without thinking, and then wished he hadn't. "It's alright though. I'll be fine in a minute."
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Karina was glad he didn't lie to her, but she still really wished he wouldn't fight it so much. "Nick, you have to drink from me. If you don't, you may end up hurting someone. I don't know what Zack and his friends might try to do to you now, and what if they try to fight you again? If you accidentally feed from any of them... It would be horrible. So just feed from me already--I told you I don't mind. Please, Nick, I hate to see you obviously suffer like this."

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Re: Love Knows No Bounds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat May 02, 2009 1:35 pm

"I can't feed from you," Nick said, looking desperate. "I can't. I think I'm going to go home, Karina. I need to get out of here."

He made it as far as the car park before Zack's friends caught up with him. He found himself surrounded by them, jeering him and closing in to start fighting him. He didn't know what to do, and felt his head turn. The smell of blood was so strong around him that he hardly dared breathe.

Someone shoved him. Without thinking, he shoved back, and that was when they started laying into him. Someone decked him, and he stumbled backwards, feeling pain bloom around his right eye. He was going to have to start hitting back. Blindly, he lashed out; heard a howl of pain and smelt the blood increase. He had to get out of here. Feeling like he was going to be sick, he pushed through, but they were all around him and he could smell that blood...

Somehow, he elbowed his way through them and took off at a run. Once through the gate and two blocks away, he stopped, leaning against the wall and breathing heavily. He was shaking badly and felt like he might attack the first person he saw.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat May 02, 2009 1:41 pm

"Nick--" Karina tried to argue with him, but he had already gone off. She decided to follow him, though she really didn't know what she could do. When she saw Zack and his friend's surrounding him, she wanted to go and help, but she knew she would only get in the way in the end. So she kept her distance, just watching and biting her lip to help her keep back. Finally he got away from them, and she could tell he was having a hard time. Despite knowing he was probably on high alert, she ran after him as fast as she could, just wanting to keep track. Luckily she managed not to lose him as they ran, and after a couple minutes she found where he was, coming over and not seeming afraid at all.

"Nick...I'm sorry. I got you caught up in all of this and now I can tell you're suffering...I'm sorry. Please, let me help you. I want to help you." No matter what that entailed. Karina really did just want to help him, to stop his pain if she could.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat May 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Nick looked up at her desperately. He didn't really have the strength to resist anymore; he was going to snap any minute and attack someone. He had to feed before nightfall, otherwise he was going to pass out. How else was he going to get what he needed?

But he felt terrible, using her like that.

What was worse? Feeding from Karina, or attacking some random person and exposing his whole family? He groaned, and closed his eyes briefly.

"Not here," he said at last. "Not in this alley. Are you sure about this, Karina?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat May 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Karina was surprised and yet glad that he finally agreed to let her help him. She didn't want to use him just to find out what it would be like--she really did care about him a lot, and she only wanted to be of some help. "Yes. Yes, I'm sure, Nick. Come on, we can go to my house--my parents are gone." They were gone a lot, actually, which Karina ultimately didn't mind so much. Right now it was actually a very good thing. "It isn't far, luckily. Let's go." When he was ready, she quickly went to her house with him, and once they were both inside she locked the door behind them. Just in case, and kind of out of habit.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat May 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Nick took a deep breath. He didn't know if he could do this; he was still so terrified of hurting her.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked again. "I don't know. This could go so horribly wrong." But it wasn't really a question of if he was going to feed anymore - it was who from. It had to be now, and that meant that it more or less had to be her.

"I need to know that you're sure," he said, restraining himself with great difficulty.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Karina looked Nick right in the eye, her expression sincere. "Yes, Nick, I'm completely sure. It's okay." She could tell that he needed to feed, and what other choice did he really have? She was right here, and who knew how long it would take for him to find someone else to feed from without them noticing. "Come on, it's okay." She trusted him, and though she did realize how dangerous it was, she was determined to go through with it.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat May 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Nick nodded. He didn't have the strength to argue anymore. Instead, he started to kiss her, wanting desperately to make this as comfortable as possible for her. He was ashamed that he had so little self-control; ashamed that this was how it had to be. But he had no choice.

Slowly, he started to kiss along her chin and then down her neck, where he paused for a second. He knew he would not pierce her main artery if he fed from where his lips were at the moment, but he was terrified still. At last, he couldn't control himself anymore and, as carefully as he could, he bit down into her neck.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat May 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Karina returned his kiss, feeling a bit nervous, but at the same time somewhat anticipating it. As he stopped kissing her lips and trailed his kisses down to her neck, she gulped a little bit briefly, but she wasn't afraid. She just didn't know what to expect. When he bit into her neck, she gasped, her hands gripping the back of his shirt as her teeth clenched a bit. It hurt at first, but slowly the pain began to subside, and it actually felt a bit good. It still felt odd to have the blood literally being sucked out of her, but there was a subtle feeling of pleasure. Not quite as huge of a feeling as some of the myths said, but it was still there, and noticeable.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Nick found that he was actually managing to think surprisingly clearly as he fed from her. He felt her hands tighten on the back of his shirt and tensed, preparing to pull away if this really hurt her, but she seemed to be okay, so he proceeded. He had never felt anything quite like this in his life - apart from the wonderful taste, it was the connection he suddenly felt with her. She wasn't rejecting him; in fact, she was holding him closer to her.

He fed until his hunger was sufficiently satisified, but he had not taken too much so as to have hurt her. He had been as gentle as he could be, and he very slowly broke apart. Now that he had stopped, he found himself staring at the ground in shame; would she now not want him anywhere near her?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat May 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Karina felt a connection as well, and it was odd, but at the same time she liked it very much. When he broke away from her, she opened her previously closed eyes, breathing slowly and just looking at him for a moment. The corners of her mouth were turned up in a faint grin, and she reached up, her hand gently running through his hair. "Nick...don't look so down. That was...honestly...wonderful. Different than anything I've ever felt before, but it felt...good." She was a little bit tired now from losing the blood, but not overly so.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat May 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Nick looked up, hardly daring to believe that she still wanted to be near him after he had used her like that. He had thoroughly expected to be rejected, but she was running her hand through his hair and then her hand was resting against the back of his head as she looked up at him. There was a faint grin on her lips, and she looked tired - but happy.

"You need to lie down," he said quietly, feeling a curious emotion rising in his chest as he looked at her. He didn't think he had ever liked anyone as much as he liked her, which was odd, because he hated most humans with a passion.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat May 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Karina nodded a little bit, not going to deny that. She was tired and knew she needed to rest, but she still wanted to be close to Nick. "Will you stay with me for awhile? You don't have to but...it would help me relax, I think." She took his hand and led him over to the couch, sitting down on it for now and resting back. She wasn't sure how much blood he had taken from her, but she knew she would be alright with a bit of time. "Do you feel better now, Nick?"

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun May 03, 2009 6:59 am

Nick put his arm around her shoulders and rested her against his chest. He wanted her to relax now, and if that meant that she wanted him to stay with her for a while, he would do so. Really, he was just glad that she wasn't pushing him away.

"I feel a lot better," he said softly, gently stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head softly. "How about you? You don't feel too ill, do you?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sun May 03, 2009 9:56 am

Karina shook her head, glad to be leaning against him and having her eyes closed now as she did so. "No, not ill. Just tired. It'll pass in awhile, I'm sure. I just have to get the blood back. Maybe I should eat something in a little bit, though, to help get it back. For now, though, I don't want to move...I want to stay just like this." She was speaking softly, just resting her head against Nick and actually quite comfortable.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun May 03, 2009 10:00 am

Nick was afraid to ask her what he wanted to; afraid of the answer he would receive, and what she would think of him. Seconds stretched into minutes, minutes into a quarter of an hour before he finally summoned the courage to speak again.

"Did it hurt?" he asked quietly. "What ... what did it feel like?"

His arm tightened around her, worried that she would suddenly decide that she hated him or something like that. He didn't think he could stand it if she decided to reject him now.

"Did I really hurt you, Karina?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sun May 03, 2009 10:11 am

"No." Karina told him gently, looking at him now. "It only hurt at first--having something pierce your neck would always hurt. But it actually...it felt good, Nick. Odd, of course--I've never had blood sucked out of me before. But it felt strangely good. Not as good as some of the myths say, but I still got this wonderful feeling throughout my body and... It's hard to explain, but I liked it." In a way, that may not have been the best thing, because if a vampire chose to suck blood from a victim, the victim might not even try to stop them.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun May 03, 2009 10:16 am

The same thought had just occurred to Nick. Never having exploited a living victim before, he had been unaware of the effect it would have on her - apparently, when he fed from someone, it must trigger some sort of pleasant reaction to prevent the victim from struggling or attempting to shout out. It made him feel disgusting, knowing he could exploit someone so easily - but at the same time, he hated most humans and therefore it didn't make him feel as terrible as it probably should have done.

He brushed her hair off her shoulder and looked at where he had bitten her. It was still bleeding slightly, but only a very slow trickle that would soon stop altogether. "I think it might scar permanently," he said, sounding sorry.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!