Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Basement

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Basement

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am

Melody silently made her way up to the first floor of her house. She peaked out and didn't see her father so she came out. Looking out the window she saw his car was gone and knew he must be at work. She smiled. After getting something for breakfest she went outside. It was the first time in three months she had even been outside. She would have to go back inside in a little while to do her school work though, so she was going to have to make this last. She started walking down the street.
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change in title
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: PRP x-fantasydreamer-x and Heartless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 am

Jake decided he needed some fresh air. He had been cooped up in his room listening to music all morning and he needed a little break. Loneliness was taking over him, ever since he and Sarah had broken up a few months back. He needed to get out of the house to let his thoughts go wild, what he really needed though was someone to take his mind off Sarah.

The morning breeze felt great on his skin, and for a second he had forgotten about her. He walked freely around the place. This is the life, he thought to himself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am

Melody walked down the street, looking down. She continued walking until she bumped into someone, "Oh sorry." She said looking up at him, then went around him and down the street.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:58 am

Jake came out of his daze when he bumped into an incredibly pretty girl. 'Hey, wait.' He caught up to her and put out his hand. 'I'm Jake Tilkins. I haven't seen you around, what's your name?'

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 am

"Melody Smith." She said shaking his hand. After that she started walking again, knowing she really shouldn't be talking to strangers. God, she was thinking like her father now.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Jake walked after her. 'Hey, wait up, Melody Smith.' He didn't want to let her walk away, feeling like there was some sort of click between them. 'How come I haven't seen you around. Have you just moved here?' Curiosity killed the cat, he thought to himself.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm

"Um...welll, I'm home schooled and don't really go out much so that's probably why you havn't seen me." She said shrugging. She wondered why he was following her. It was strange for her. She hadn't met anyone outside her family before.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 pm

'Oh, well yeah. That's probably it.' Jake had never felt lost for words in his life and now he was. Did that mean anything? 'I'm sorry I'm probably bothering you. But I don't mean to be so forward. You just seem like someone I need to get to know better, like it's in the cards or something. But you probably think I'm crazy.'

Jake looked down at his hands. They were sweating.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 pm

"I don't think you're crazy." She said with a smile on her face. She checked her watch. Her father would be home in an hour. She sighed. It would take ten minutes to get back home from where she was now.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Jake noticed Melody looking at her watch. 'Oh, you have somewhere to be. Don't let me hold you.' He hoped he hadn't been too forward with her. That's probably why she looked at her watch anyway. You blew it, Jake, he said to himself.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 pm

"I can stay just a little longer, I don't have be home just yet." She said sitting on the side walk. The sun felt good. She wished she could go outside all the time, but knew that wasn't going to happen.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 pm

'Good. I think I'd like to get to know you better.' Jake took a seat next to her, not to close as to scare her but close enough for body heat. 'You don't have to answer this, but where do you live?'

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 pm

"I live up on Fortson Road." She said nodding her head in the direction it was in, "What about you? Where do you live?" She rested her elbow on her leg and her cheek in the paml of her hand as she smiled at him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 am

Jake smiled back at her. Wow, that could brighten up a rainy day, he thought to himself. 'I'm actually not far from you, I live on Holton Avenue.' He liked the idea of that. She seemed like she didn't go out much and maybe he could go visit her sometime. 'What's your family like?'

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 am

"Well, " Melody said thinking before she spoke, "My mother died when I was little, so I don't really remember her much, and my father is very over protective." She sighed. That's an understatment She thought with a smirk.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 am

Jake noticed the sigh Melody let out. 'Wow, that bad, huh?' Curiosity was getting the best of Jake. It just seemed like there was a lot more about Melody that met the eye.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 am

She smiled slightly and nodded, "So, what about your family? Anything interesting?" It suprised her that for the first time in her life she was enjoying herself, talking to someone she had just met.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 am

'Oh well the typical American tragic teenage story. I have two little sisters. I'm basically the man of the house. My Dad left us when I was about seven years old, grew up without a father figure. Now my Mom has cancer and it's starting to look like I might have to look after my little sisters myself.'

Oh, crap, what had he just done? Jake had basically just sold himself out to a girl he just met. He laughed silently to himself. That ought to scare her off Jake, he thought to himself.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 am

Melody looked at Jake with a small smile, "I hope everything will be okay." She checked her watch and stood up, "Sorry, but I have to get home, it's been really nice talking to you Jake." Then she started walking back the way she came, toward her house. She had fifteen minutes to get there and finish her school work, though the school work wouldn't take long. She already knew all the matieral for it, so that would take about three minutes.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 am

Jake stayed sitting shocked for a moment. Then quickly walked after her. 'Hey, hey, what's the rush?' he asked trying to keep up with her. 'Was I boring you, I mean I kinda do tend to talk a lot.'

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!