Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!

Recreation || Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!||

a part of “Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!”, a fictional universe by Averagebear.

(FULL) The King's daughter has been abducted by a notorious pirate crew. How will the world react?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Recreation || Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!||

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm

This is a remake of the original roleplay!
"TAB"
To El Dorado!
This is where you crazy bugs can go wild with your fanart, fanfiction, musical choices, and anything else fun and relating to the roleplay!
Last edited by Averagebear on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Recreation || Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!||

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm

YEAHUHHHHHHHH. Okay, I'm gonna go scan my nonsense for a while, be back in thirty minutes tops. I don't have more to offer than doodles, but I'll try to compensate for that with captioning funtimes.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Batch of the First: Mostly My Own Ilk due to my Loserdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

WARNING: image heavy! Does this place have a spoiler tag I can throw them into?

WELL, GREETINGS MATIES. How you doin'? Well? Good, good, okay. Nice night, isn't it. For best effect, scroll down slowly, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Allll righty. Okay I can't think of anything else to distract you with, hereee we go, gogogo. Let's meet our first buddy.

Hello Jallad.

That's him in a few months. Fab, non? Let's shave it all off.
Jallad: "Wha--Do unhand me! What are you doing? I must insist--"

BZZZZZZZZ-BZ

Jallad: "Augh!! In God's name--are you trying to cut my lip off?! Do cease and desist--no, this instant! Come no closer!"

ZZZZZZB BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZ BZ

Was that so difficult, darling?
Jallad: "Dreadful. What on earth were you even using to attack me with?"
Don't mind that, give us a smile--no, don't ask why, just do it. We need you to smile for us, mm? Come on you can do it. Who's a cutie pie, who's my little snoogum schnookums.

No.
Jallad: "What do you mean?"
Smile nice, you bastard.
Jallad: "... I haven't the faintest--"
Look at your eyebrows! They're--no, wait, keep looking at them, your face looks better that way. Smiiiiiiiile. Now look at me.

Okay now shut up and go away. Ah--Ah--shoo. Thank you. And that, gentlemen, is why he's growing out his stache. He's too pretty otherwise. Too much pretty gives you diabetes, doesn't Jallad. Jal?
Cathy: HE'S SULKING OVER THEREEEEEE.
Oh, hello sweetheart.
Cathy: Hello, cupcake!!!
But we don't need you actually. Be a dear and go comfort him, will you? Atta girl.

This is Cathy. I was not kidding about her bracelets. I'll throw this picture into her profile eventually.

Image Image

Cathy, cathy, cathies.

WELL NOW THAT THAT'S OVER WITH we have some gifts to hand out--no, Cathy, you stay, I don't need you. Thank you very much. All righty, gifts. Like this one:

"Would her Highness like a smoke?"
No idk. Howdydoo, cap'n! I wasn't sure if he had the sides of his head shaved like in the picture, but ladida. He was fun and it was easy to work off of his profile. WOULD LIKE MORE REFERENCE OF CAPTAIN WILLIAM to be a companion picture, and I'll try to do more people later.

And here's these two because they were cute while they lasted.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Re: Recreation || Pirate's Play: To El Dorado!||

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:09 pm

I got a song. I dedicate this to all you guise in dis here roleplay :'}

*le tear*

<:0
'(to more than I can.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Here are some songs by Great Big Sea that I really enjoy.

First up is The Mermaid in honor of our Mermaid

These next two aren't from the period, but they're good maritime songs, so I thought I'd share. The first one is Old Polina, which is about a whaler. Second is Excursion Around the Bay. Both are traditional Newfoundland Folk Songs.
Last edited by PanzerJedi on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm

What? I make music? When did this happen?

Ah, well lookie here...

I will go hide again, now.
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MacO'Connor15 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:32 pm

MacO'Connor15
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

LMAO MAC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x'D
Will be stuck in my head for days.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MacO'Connor15 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XeVs4wqdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Au_8GMU ... re=related
(i think this guy should've worn tennis shoes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v ... re=related
(i wish i could've found the one that had "I fall down, and get back up again" in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0so5er4X3dc

MacO'Connor15
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Blizzard wrote:What? I make music? When did this happen?

Ah, well lookie here...

I will go hide again, now.

YOU ARE UTTERLY FANTASTIC AND THIS IS GOING ON MY iPOD.

That needed to be said in capital letters so I could get my feelings across.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks Yonbi :D
Did you check out some of the other songs I have there?

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Batch of the Second: Artistic License?! BLASPHEMY!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Yes, it is I again, the creature we call Wudge. The Wudge has some more to share, for the Wudge gets quite bored during the summer, and needs love and attention like the selfish creature it is. The Wudge demands love and attention!!! Always!!! Forever!!!
That aside, now that we ..... The Wudge forgot what it was going to say here. Ahem. THE WUDGE CHANGES THE SUBJECT. The Wudge has presents, but no unfunny captioning this time for the Wudge did not draw much of its own children this time around. Boohoo.

Whoa, much tinier than the Wudge resized it. What happened here? Oh well. The Wudge thought it would be best to start with the direct request, so here we have him, ladies, our lovely Tinkerbe--
Cathy: THE TINKER!!!
Cathy, go away, I said no unfunny captions. Hem. Yes, apologies for the eye mistake in the righthand one. The Wudge tried. It was fun trying to draw a drunkly yelling Adam Levine though, it was.

The next one, you may hate the Wudge for. The Wudge drifted quite a ways from the profile pictures.

The Wudge could not let the busted hooked nose description go. It was the Wudge's favorite part of this guy's profile, and the pictures did not have noses like that, so the Wudge was very very saddened.
Also beefy because of the whipcord muscles and the Best Swordsman descriptions. Ought to look the part!
As we all know, the Wudge does not like the pretty. The Wudge apologizes.

The Wudge says guess who this isssss. Also does not look like the profile pictures. The Wudge does not do anime, after all. Not in the least bit.

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT EXCITING ADDITION YOU ASK---?

Oh. Hi, Whiskers. Go away, no one likes you.

No, don't you go seek comfort from the bounty hunter, you leave her alone.

The Wudge still needs more ref of Dom and Captain William. :I
The Wudge will now cease and desist speaking in third person.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MacO'Connor15 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 pm

i love those!

MacO'Connor15
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MacO'Connor15 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 pm

(Grace: Part 1 of 4. They won't be very long. Rated M for Mature.)
Nine-year-old Grace Thatcher awoke to a slap on the face, and fleas squirming in her hair. Opening her eyes, she saw her mother, Helen, looming over her with the closest thing she had ever gotten to happiness on her face.
“Wake up, my new little money-maker; it’s time fer you ta finally earn yer keep!”
Helen yanked at her daughter’s long, red hair that was so knotty it was matted to her head, causing Grace to fall off the dirty mattress, pulling the holy blanket with her.
“A geentlemen has been lookin’ fer a young girl like yerself ta help him satisfy his neeeeds.” She stretched the last word out in a way that made Grace sick to her stomach. She knew exactly what her mother was talking about-she had seen her do several times before-and she didn’t want to be touched like that by men. She tried to get away-though she had no idea where she would go-but her mother grabbed her hair again so hard that she fell on the floor.
“Embrace it, Little Grace, cause this is all yer eva gonna be. A whore. Maybe, if yer lucky, you’ll get a pimp to protect yer ass. Now, come over here so I can fix you up.”
Grace reluctantly sat down on the mattress and allowed her mother to coat her face with gloopy makeup and arrange her matted hair. When she got a look at herself in her mother’s hand mirror, she almost started crying. She looked just like her mother. And now she was about to do her mother’s work.
Helen walked grabbed her daughter by the arm and pulled her out of their small cottage. She walked her down the streets, passing many hookers and their customers along the way. They made their way down to the docks and onto a ship, where they ran into three men. They were seedy looking characters, and Grace had seen enough pirates to know that that was what these men were.
“Helen,” one of them said, “is this the lovely daughter you were telling us about?” He staggered over to Grace and leaned into her face. She could smell the rum on his breath. “Let’s hope she takes after in more than just looks.”
Helen wasn’t listening, however, as she was too busy rubbing on the remaining too men. Shrugging his shoulders, the man who Grace guessed to be the captain grabbed her arm and pulled her below deck. She kicked and screamed at him, but he seemed to like her struggling, and pulled her into his private cabin.
Grace blocked out the rest. Afterwards, all she could remember was the pain horror of the situation.
After the captain was done with her, he returned her to her mother, who had just finished with one of the men. They paid her with gold, and Helen and Grace left.

MacO'Connor15
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:22 pm

The Wudge will get references of Dom. The Wudge will, I promise.

Here's some theme tunes:

Captain Tok and Princess Hermione; Dead Hearts by Stars
Kai to Grace; Always Midnight by Pat Monahan
Kai and Grace; In My Veins by Andrew Belle
The Ratgrins; Dig by Incubus
Caleb; Fading by Decypher Down

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 am

So... I'm working on music and possibly maybe a large overarching story that will cover how the Ratgrins got together. Maybe. If I have permission to write as everyone else's characters for the purposes of such a piece. And manage to find some time. Still, I think a cohesive story might go well, and then I'd probably get excited and do a companion piece for the Spiteful.

Anyhow, for now, we have theme songs!

A serious one-

Like so.

And then, well...

This. Just because I always think of it when people mention pirates.

More to come eventually.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Batch of the Third: Again?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:38 pm

[center]Yes, it is I once again. I without the musical taste. Good golly are the batches becoming a daily thing?! Simple answer: nro. I just happen to be feeling. Y'know. Artsy these past four days. Antsy artsy. AND WITH THAT, LET US BEGIN--

Jallad, what are you doing. Get out of the shot. You look grumpy.
Jallad: Well maybe if someone would stop singing that wretched--
It's an amazing song, what are you saying.
Jallad: It's stuck in my head and won't get out! I've been humming it for the past day! I don't need to hear it.
Touchy, touchy. But you're still in the shot, so move.

Theereeee we go, a nice zoom of the Cap'n. Hi Cap'n! You look nothing like Peck Hornblower do you.... heh. Eh. Whoops. :( But he's always adorable no matter how much anyone messes up on him. SO. Moving on, we have a surprise guest star:

GUESS WHO......? I love her, she's lovely lovely. And that's it. Good day.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Mmkay, so I'm not artistic. AT ALL >_> But then I thought "Well no fair, I wanna do something involving the characters toooooooooo." and well, then I got the idea of maybe telling out a few plots for Tiesa, using gifs ^.^ I'm not planning to write out long paragraphs of course, but get straight to the point :D The first one that came to mind, I would like to call:
Yeah, still thinkin of a title. Deal with it.

So for Tiesa it's just another day like every other day aboard the ship. Patchin up some wounds, fetchin some of dat good 'ol sea water and well, theres a knock on the cabin door. And in her mind she's all like:
OHMYGOSHIHOPEITSHIMOHMYGOSHIKNEWITIKNEWHECOULDRESISTMEHHHH.
So naturally she books it to the door to open it..
But before she can reach it, it starts to creak sloooooooooooowly open.. Her heart is beating a million miles a second, and she clenches her heart in anticipation..
Great.. so.. its just grace..
Of course, she struts in but something is off. She's pretty quiet than usual. Eh, Tiesa doesn't pay much mind to it and sits down back at her table and gets back to her book she was just finishing. Grace sits across from her with eyes full of tears and her sobbing is seriously interrupting the doctors concentration.. So Tiesa is all like:
Grace doesn't cease to stop crying, and instead of beating around the bush, she's straight forward about it.
"I'm pregnant, Tess, IM PREGGGERSS!!!"
-and Tiesa laughs it off at first but then is all like:
"Really, Gracie? Quite unfortunate, but thats exactly why I get on your ass about the proper protection. But I should have known this day would come. You change men like you change your underwear. But enough of this! Come here, love. Everything will be OKAY! I PROMISSEE" So naturally, Tiesa comforts the foor knocked up girl. Yes, they share a few tears with one another.
Womp, womp, enough crying. "WHO DA BABY DADDY THOOO!?". With some sniffles and hesitation, Tiesa starts to panick. Yeah her cousin gets around but shes pretty damn sure she would never, and I mean NEVER.. NEVERRRRUHHHHHH mess around with TINKTINK! Oh no.. she wouldn't dare.. Tiesa holds her breath...... for quite some time....... she's turning blue.."Well, I'm pretty sure its Kai's.."
She takes a chill pill, and just as she's about to give her some wise advice.. she just HAD to keep runnin her mouth.. "Well, it could be Tinkers.."
As calm as she would LOVE to be, her blood began to boil uncontrollably. But, she had to let this sink in for a moment.. hold on.. she didn't just say that. Nahhhh.. dis hoe know better.. She then asked, "Should I tell Tinker, Tess?" and it was a wrap from there. Tiesa took a deep breath.. and the rest is history..
No she just didn't.. ask ME is she should tell MY MAN that SHE is pregnant.

To be continued...

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MacO'Connor15 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Aulelei wrote:
Mmkay, so I'm not artistic. AT ALL >_> But then I thought "Well no fair, I wanna do something involving the characters toooooooooo." and well, then I got the idea of maybe telling out a few plots for Tiesa, using gifs ^.^ I'm not planning to write out long paragraphs of course, but get straight to the point :D The first one that came to mind, I would like to call:
Yeah, still thinkin of a title. Deal with it.

So for Tiesa it's just another day like every other day aboard the ship. Patchin up some wounds, fetchin some of dat good 'ol sea water and well, theres a knock on the cabin door. And in her mind she's all like:
OHMYGOSHIHOPEITSHIMOHMYGOSHIKNEWITIKNEWHECOULDRESISTMEHHHH.
So naturally she books it to the door to open it..
But before she can reach it, it starts to creak sloooooooooooowly open.. Her heart is beating a million miles a second, and she clenches her heart in anticipation..
Great.. so.. its just grace..
Of course, she struts in but something is off. She's pretty quiet than usual. Eh, Tiesa doesn't pay much mind to it and sits down back at her table and gets back to her book she was just finishing. Grace sits across from her with eyes full of tears and her sobbing is seriously interrupting the doctors concentration.. So Tiesa is all like:
Grace doesn't cease to stop crying, and instead of beating around the bush, she's straight forward about it.
"I'm pregnant, Tess, IM PREGGGERSS!!!"
-and Tiesa laughs it off at first but then is all like:
"Really, Gracie? Quite unfortunate, but thats exactly why I get on your ass about the proper protection. But I should have known this day would come. You change men like you change your underwear. But enough of this! Come here, love. Everything will be OKAY! I PROMISSEE" So naturally, Tiesa comforts the foor knocked up girl. Yes, they share a few tears with one another.
Womp, womp, enough crying. "WHO DA BABY DADDY THOOO!?". With some sniffles and hesitation, Tiesa starts to panick. Yeah her cousin gets around but shes pretty damn sure she would never, and I mean NEVER.. NEVERRRRUHHHHHH mess around with TINKTINK! Oh no.. she wouldn't dare.. Tiesa holds her breath...... for quite some time....... she's turning blue.."Well, I'm pretty sure its Kai's.."
She takes a chill pill, and just as she's about to give her some wise advice.. she just HAD to keep runnin her mouth.. "Well, it could be Tinkers.."
As calm as she would LOVE to be, her blood began to boil uncontrollably. But, she had to let this sink in for a moment.. hold on.. she didn't just say that. Nahhhh.. dis hoe know better.. She then asked, "Should I tell Tinker, Tess?" and it was a wrap from there. Tiesa took a deep breath.. and the rest is history..
No she just didn't.. ask ME is she should tell MY MAN that SHE is pregnant.

To be continued...

You are such a goof. But I love it! That must have taken forever to find all the right pictures. But I bet it was fun!

MacO'Connor15
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 am

Gots a meme for you guys if you're bored and even remotely like my kids; also to encourage the writers. (Lucas is someone else from somewhere else, but I needed a third player.)

1. Cathy
2. Jallad
3. Lucas

1. Number one, what was your childhood like?
Cathy: "Ummmm......! Well, once upon a time I was born, and then I grew up! The end!" -unintentionally jazzhands-

2. Character number three, if you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? (It can be something regarding your personal history, or something that is in the history books.)
Lucas: -pressing his thumb against his jaw as his hand hangs limp- "There's the obvious one, and then there's 'get laid with so and so' and 'avoid getting laid with so and so'. Is this a serious question that guarantees good results or a for fun question?"

3. Number two, would you rather be immortal and eternally miserable, or live a mortal, blissfully peaceful life?
Jallad: "Mortal, most definitely. What good comes of being immortal? Aside from perhaps... if I were truly Good, and was able to help others a miraculous amount. The heroic sort of legends, you know... I don't consider myself such a person."

4. Say, character number three, how much do you weigh?
Lucas: "I knew it was a for fun question."

5. Have you ever loved and lost, number one? I'll bet it was your fault, wasn't it? Tsk tsk...
Cathy: "Hey!! Nuh-UH! It was NOT my fault!!! You take it back before I pound you!" -rolling up her sleeves and stomping forth, at which point Lucas and Jallad hastily nab her to hold her back. She screams and kicks the air in front of them-

6. Oh, no character two! You've just strolled into a department store to admire the lovely washing machines when a guy with a nylon stocking over his head runs in and holds the whole store at gunpoint! How will you save the day? (If you are a coward and do not wish to save the day, what do you do upon Stocking Head's arrival?)
Cathy: -SCREEEEEEEEEEECH-
Lucas: "Hey look! Distracting shiny object!!"
Jallad: "I have no idea what to make of this question! Shoot him first?" -Cathy is quelled.- "... In--in the leg, mind. Unless he deserves otherwise." -sniff-

7. Number Three, tell your best "Yo Momma" joke.
Lucas: "Yo Momma so ugly the magic mirror won't even look at her." -head swivel finger snap-
Jallad: "How rude..."
Lucas: "You like it, sweetcheeks."

8. Who is the one person you cannot live without, character number one? Why?
Cathy: "Um!! I dunno! Me, I guess!"
Jallad: "No, no, like a lover or..."
Cathy: "8D?????"
Jallad: "...."

9. Hey, number two, tell me one of your deepest, darkest secrets. To make you feel better, I'll tell one of mine: I don't have any deep, dark secrets.
Jallad: "..."
Lucas: "We're alllll ears, honey.~"
Jallad: "I hate secrets. I do my best not to hold them."
Cathy: "THAT'S CHEATING!"
Jallad: "Oh very well, I keep my valuables behind a portrait above my wardrobe."
Cathy: "..... YAY!"

10. All characters: What kind of music do you listen to? Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones?
Jallad: "I took flute lessons in my youth."
Lucas: "Till they decided you suck?"
Jallad: "... How did you know?"
Lucas: "Lucky guess. I don't do instruments, but I like harps."
Cathy: "MUSIC IS AWESOME!"

11. What is the most annoying thing in the world, character one?
Cathy: "I DUNNO!!!!!" ((Look in the mirror, Cathy, dear.))

12. Finish the statement, number three: Art is...
Lucas: "Erotic... uh, I mean, artistic. Yeah."

12. Finish the statement, number two: People are...
Jallad: "Innocent until proven guilty.... No, I meant 'to be trusted!' Dammit."

13. Finish the statement, number one: Imagination...
Cathy: "Imagination!!"
Jallad: "You're supposed continue the statement, my lady..."
Cathy: "Huh???!"

14. All characters: Out of the three of you, who is the most outgoing? Reserved? Humorous? Stinky?
Jallad: ".... No offense, but I am cleanest."
Lucas: "None taken. You're the reserved stick-up-your-ass snob--"
Jallad: "--Excuse me!"
Lucas: "--and I'm the outgoing, hilarious and lovable smartass. She's the outgoing and adorable crazy monster."
Cathy: "I'm not crazy! What?!"

15. Quick, Number three! Write a poem!
Lucas: "Uh--roses are red... No, itsy bitsy spider.... By any other name...... :( I do like READING poetry."

16. What is your favorite word, number one?
Cathy: "Mouse!! It's my favorite animal, too. :)"

17. Character number three, what is one weird thing that you can do? (i.e. wiggle your ears, fold your tongue, play 'amazing grace' with your armpit...)
Lucas: "Can't say it in front of a lady."

18. Speak any other languages, Number Two?
Jallad: "A bit of Spanish from time abroad."
Lucas: "Ooooh, studied a broad or two?"
Jallad: "Yes, I--....."

19. Pick, number two: asparagus or canned peas? Please elaborate.
Jallad: "Me again? I'd imagine canned peas last longer, good for long trips."

20. What scares you the most, character three?
Lucas: "Ehm. Lady's secret?"
Cathy: "I saw heard you scream when you walked into a piece of dangling rope earlier!!"
Lucas: "Shh, shhh, kid."

21. All characters: What is one thing you would like the world to know about you?
Lucas: "Ladies," -gun fingers- "the Truesdale is currently available."
Jallad: "I will... do my best to rescue the princess."
Cathy: "Rescue??"
Jallad: "Yes, a band of pirates kidnapped her just the other day. Perfectly heinous isn't it?"
Cathy: "Oh!! ........"
Jallad: "...... Is something the matter?"
Lucas: "Ahahahahaaaa!" -limp-wristed knee slap-

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!