Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Reeper's Academy for 'Gifted' Youths [OOC & Sign Up]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reeper's Academy for 'Gifted' Youths [OOC & Sign Up]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

This is the OOC and Sign Up thread for this.

- - - - - - - - - -

In the dank marshes of the 3rd circle of the underworld, there is a place that all of Hellโ€™s parents aspire to send their children. A finishing school of sorts; it lies in a craggy maze of tunnels under the swamplands. Many creatures call the dark corridors of this precipice their home, and among the many monstrosities are the youths of such monsters as Medusa, Hades, Beelzebub, the Wolfman, and the Grim Reaper himself.

Among these youths are those that strive to do their best in all their classes and some that want nothing more than to be free from the rules and regulations of their parents.

Little, Ezra Reeper--also known as Little, Boy Death since he is the Grim Reaperโ€™s sonโ€”wants nothing more than to be out from under his fatherโ€™s impending shadow. This is not such a simple task; as the entire underworld as well as Earth knows Graham Reeper (A.K.A.: Grim Reaper) as Death itself and the resemblance Ezra holds to his father causes him nothing but hindrance.

Can friendships mount and enemies be overcome in such a place as this Hellish Academy?

::Rules::

*NO GMing or PPing
*Kill/Maim/Disintegrate your OWN characters only!
*You may play as many characters as you like, but please give others time to interact with said characters.
*No speed-posting or flooding.
*Follow ALL of the RPG rules and regulations!
*Violence and romance PG-14 ONLY! No one wants to read the smut or be kicked off the site for posting it!
*All pairings welcome.
*All โ€˜darkโ€™ mythical creatures welcome. No โ€˜goodโ€™ elves, faeries, unicorns, etc. Vampires are fine if they do not become Twihard disco-balls! Seriously, people, Twilight is NOT wanted!
*Teachers as well as students are welcomed characters!

::Skeleton::

Name//
Age//
Subject// (Teachers Only)
Grade// (Students Only)
Species//

Personality//
Appearance// (Links Only Please<3)
History//
Quirks//
Other//
Code: Select all
[b]Name//[/b]
[b]Age//[/b]
[b]Subject//[/b] 
[b]Grade//[/b]
[b]Species//[/b]

[b]Personality//[/b]
[b]Appearance//[/b]
[b]History//[/b]
[b]Quirks//[/b]
[b]Other//[/b]

::Student List::
*Ezra Reeper (Little, Boy Death)
*Mediri Gorgon
*Aria Miato
*Sikes
*Adina Ehraset

::Teacher List::

::NOW OPEN::

Name// Ezra Graham Reeper
Age// 14 1/2
Grade// 8th
Species// Reaper

Personality// Ezra is something of a paradox. While he tries very hard to rebut everything to do with Death and the Underworld, he also can not deny his sadistic sense of humor and enjoyment in the displeasure of others. He is something of a loner, because he doesn't believe anyone wants to be 'his' friend, but just wants to be friends with 'the grim reapers son'. He has a tendency to 'march to the beat of his own drum' and likes to do things for shock factor. He even dyed his skull blue on the first day of school...
Appearance// Not My Pic
Quirks// The quickest way to make peace with him is through his love of raspberry Jello. Ezra is also a very lonely sort of person, especially since he doesn't let people close to him for the fear that they're just using him for selfish gain with his father.
Other// Ezra can conjure a scythe out of thin air if he wants to... he just never wants to... His father is also the endorser of the school, hence the name, so even though he's been trying to get kicked out for ages, he's still there.
Last edited by l i p STITCHED on Fri May 07, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Mama, I'm in love with a criminal..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Reeper's Academy for 'Gifted' Youths [OOC & Sign Up]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animegalz on Thu May 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Name// Adina Ehraset
Age// 14
Grade// 8th
Species// Daughter of Anubis and Eris

Personality// She tends to end up causing trouble though she's not mean; when she takes to you and calls you her friend she will do anything for you. An apprentice to her father, she is taking quite a lot after her mother much to her parent's dismay as she causes them as much trouble as she causes everyone else. As her mother has told her 'she has far too much talent in the field of causing discord. She does it when she is trying to do good.'
Appearance// Adina Ehraset
History// She lives with her mother and tends not to talk about who her father is unless she is specifically asked.
Quirks// She is inquizative and dislikes windows for some reason though she is not afraid of heights.
Other// Adina has many pets but she often carries a constellation familiar by the name of Eddy on her shoulder, he is the offspring of scorpio.
Last edited by animegalz on Fri May 07, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

animegalz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Ooh,can I join?This looks very interesting ^-^
Click the picture above to level up my card!
It's time well appreciated!

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Mediri Gorgon (that is medusa's family name, just incase you didn't know.)
Grade: 9
Species:Half human half Gorgon sister
Personality: Being the daughter of a gorgon sister she loves to collect statues. She is really a bit of a loner herself because no one wants to become part of her statue collection. What they don't know is that none of her statues were living at one time. Don't get me wrong if someone were to try to take the hat off to see her..."hair"... she will take her contacts out and turn them to stone. She has a tendency to be synical and to tell dark, evil jokes, but usually she just ignores other people's existence.
Image: http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh30/gaarasgirl99/vampires/Anime_girl_punk.jpg
History: For a very short time she lived among the humans. That all changed when she accidently turned a human to stone in the middle of a busy park. Her mom pulled her out of her current school and transfered her into the Reeper's Academy for 'Gifted' Youths.
Quirks: She has a particular love for statues of squirrels.
Other: She wears contacts with a mirror like sheen so that when she looks at others they don't turn to stone.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Name//Aria Miato
Age//13
Subject//Science
Grade//8th
Species//Werewolf
Personality//Sensitive,smart,quiet.
Appearance//Here she is ;)
History//Mother died at birth,lives at orphanage.
Quirks//Paints the future/pictures of death/pictures of dead bodies
Other//Likes Ezra.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu May 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Hmmm..this RP seems to fit perfect for a character of mine. I don't have time now, but expect me half demon character to appear tomorrow. XP
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri May 07, 2010 7:32 am

Name// Sikes (no last name)
Age// 16
Grade// 9
Species// Half human, half demon

Personality// New to the school and never having any real friends before in his life, because of what happened, Sikes is a loner by nature. Spending his time just hanging on a tree, literally, and listening in on everything that passes by. But what mostly breaks hims out of his calm and silent self is if someone annoys him. He's abit easy to piss off and hard to calm down at times. But the truth behind it all is that his rough personality hides his true feelings. His jealousy to his new classmates, that they have a "normal" family then him.
Appearance// http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv20 ... ownboy.png (minus the red rope around him XD)
History// Sikes has been described in different ways during his life. "A freak", "A monster", "An abomination", the list goes on. But the whole reason for it was because he was living in the human wolrd till now. The reason for all of this is becasue he was orphan in a different way then normal children. His father, a demon, forced himself on his mother, a human. That in effect made him, a half breed. Both of them dead on his birth, his mother during the birth and his father hunted down and killed, he was born with no parents. As the years went by, he had gone through several things, other kids calling him a freak and preists trying to "cure" his curse. Till finally, he couldn't take it. He snapped from all of it and started to destroy the town he lived in. It was with that action that he was spotted out by some people that claimed to be like him and taken to the Academy. Now he starts his new life with others like him, but to his point of you, there isn't anyone that is completely like him.
Quirks// He's gotten a habit of freaking people out for fun, saying that he's going to kill them while licking his claws and laughing. But apart from that, he enjoys simply to sit back and relax while listening around him.
Other// His demonic abilities range in three things, able to control and summon hell fire, shift parts of his body into demonic forms(meaning claws, wings, tail, fangs, etc.), and his speed and agility is inhanced to let him move quickly. Also, when he shifts his arms, the markings on them grow to cover his arms in black.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Fri May 07, 2010 7:50 am

Everyone above is accepted so far :3! Except Anime who will be acceptes as soon as I am able to read her bio~ Thank you very much for joining this RP! If/Once you post your bio, feel free to just jump right in on the IC thread here.

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri May 07, 2010 5:35 pm

( hope it's not to late to join.)

Name// Basil
Age// 17
Grade// 11
Species//Demigod
Personality// Basil is lazy, he is cold toward most people, He enjoys causing pain to those he doesn't like.
Appearance// http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/wings.jpg
History// Basil is the son of Hades, Basil never got to know his mother because his father took him away from her when he was young. Basil grew up in the underworld. not many people know of him because he is always in his father's shadow. Basil was happy to be free from his father when he first left for school.
Quirks// When Basil is cold he gets angry, he doesn't like the cold at all.
Other// Basil is able to create fire from his body, his fire burns blue at first, but as it heats up the flames turn black. Basil is able to summon Cerberus from his flames, but when when Basil summons Cerberus, Cerberus' size shrinks to about four feet.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Wed May 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Name// Skulblaka sol Makina
Age// 19
Species// Naga/ Drow crossbreed

Personality// Unusually kind for an evil species cross. Her parents actually hate her, but she doesnโ€™t mind. She likes to make friends with not-sentient species, but is very selective towards her sentient friends. She is vegetarian, which sometimes makes her life difficult in a world where everyone is supposed to be evil, but she lives through it. She is a deadly opponent in battle.
Appearance// [cannot draw and no one has ever drawn this well enough for me to use it as a pic]
History// Skul grew up in an abusive home where her Drow father abused her and her Naga mother beat her. She ran away a lot and always brought back some deadly animal to let loose in the house to torment her mother and father.
Quirks// Speaks Old Naga, a forgotten tongue when angered. She has no hair, but instead she has dreadlocks that are actually similar to snake tails, including two bangs that look like snake teeth and frame her face. Her Naga fangs are on the bottom instead of the top like her mother. She also has many lacerating/cutting teeth. Her skin is a dark turquoise color.
Other// Obsessed with working out and exercise, she is incredibly toned. She can stick to almost any surface and her skin is serpent-hide.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!