Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Infinity Realm

Relationship Thread

a part of “The Infinity Realm”, a fictional universe by Luna Delta.

"Infinity", untouched by humans, was once a beautiful place. The spirits and creatures that lied within were once at peace, that is, before a gateway had opened up. That gateway, leading to the creation of Seven Deadly Sins. [More Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Infinity Realm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:46 pm

I was going to make this all fancy, but I decided I'll keep the fancy dancy optional. Here's where you discuss how you characters feel about each other, or how they think their going to mesh, be it negative or positive. So for the optional Relationship statue and what not, just put how you're going to feel when you meet those characters. If you don't want to use it, 'tis up to you my friends.

Code: Select all
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=200]{Character Name Here}[/size]
[size=155]{Title here please}[/size]

[img]Gif or Side image... Thing. Just something that isn't too tall, not really being strict on this.[/img]
[size=95]{Name}- {Sin/Virtue of ____} - Three adjectives to describe your character's personality[/size]

♥ = Romantic Interest {Or some kind of weird... Relationship you have with them. Obsession or crush. Blah} || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/center]

[size=110][u]Sins[/u][/size]
[size=90][list][*] [b]Rae {Sin of Sloth}:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
[*] [b]Samael {Sin of Wrath}:[/b]
[*] [b]Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}:[/b]
[*] [b]Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}:[/b]
[*] [b]Entriangle {Sin of Lust}:[/b]
[*] [b]Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}:[/b]
[*] [b]Avis {Sin of Greed}:[/b][/list][/size]

[size=110][u]Virtues[/u][/size]
[size=90][list][*] [b]Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
[*] [b]Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}:[/b]
[*] [b]Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}:[/b]
[*] [b]Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}:[/b]
[*] [b]Jenna {Virtue of Charity}:[/b]
[*] [b]Dmitri {Virtue of  Humility}:[/b]
[*] [b]Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}:[/b][/list][/size]

[I giggled a bit looking at Samael's thoughts on the sins though, no joke. I love it... x3]
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm

{Arya Tanaka}- {Virtue of Chastity} - Naive ll Cold ll Pure

♥ = Romantic Interest {Or some kind of weird... Relationship you have with them. Obsession or crush. Blah} || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Sins
  • Rae {Sin of Sloth}:
    "My judgment becomes my morality, but that sin seems the more temperate of the seven.. However that doesn't make him any better than the rest. He gives off a sense of emptiness, as if there's no one in there. And unlike me, I'm sure it's not intentional."
    Samael {Sin of Wrath}:
    "I can see corruption right there, the very beings who make up this world and fill it with impurity. Perhaps even more so. However, it seems as if I should be wary of this one... He doesn't seem too stable."
    Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}:
    TBA
    Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}:
    TBA
    Entriangle {Sin of Lust}:
    "The very embodiment of the impurity I want the world to be rid of. Whoever he is, or whatever personality he holds, he is my enemy, my opposite, and whatever I have to do, I will stop him from corrupting this world even further than he already has.
    Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}:
    TBA
    Avis {Sin of Greed}:

TBA
Virtues
  • Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}:
    TBA
    Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}:
    TBA
    Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}:
    "Me? I don't know what to think of myself as... Merely that I don't belong in this world of impurity."

Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}:
    TBA
    Jenna {Virtue of Charity}:
    TBA
    Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}:
    TBA
    Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}:
    TBA
Last edited by TheHuntress on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:13 pm

{Fourteenth}- {Sin of Gluttony} - Psychotic || Child-like || Extremely Unpredictable

♥ = Romantic Interest || ♡ = Wants to Eat || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Sins

» Rae | Sin of Sloth «
[☺]
"I enjoy Ray's company, he always plays games with me, and I never get bored around him. Even though some people don't like how he smells or how he's always distant, I'm okay with it, maybe because I've been around him so much. He's very kind to me, and actually listens when I play my piano, but that's probably because he is still half asleep~ But it doesn't matter, Ray is someone I care for very much just like my other Siblings."

» Samael | Sin of Wrath «
[◑/☺]
"Sammy can be rather rash, but that is to be expected from the youngest. Though I can see that he doesn't have a good impression of me. I believe it was from the time I told him, his cooking was unusual. He must have taken those words as an insult. Still, he is Family, so I will treat him as such, rather he likes it or not."

» Ciel Nyx | Sin of Pride «
Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.

» Fourteenth | Sin of Glutton «
[◑/♥]
"I have been told by others that I'm psychotic, unpredictable, and rather dense, whatever that means. But as long as it doesn't effect how I eat, than I'm fine~ Oh, by the way. I have a tendency to go on rampages, eating anything in my path. But don't worry! I promise to ask permission, before I devour you. So lets get along, okay?"

» Entriangle | Sin of Lust «
[☺]
"Angle!~ Oh, how I love him, he always prepares me food whenever I get hunger. And the best part is, there is always a lot, so I don't have to worry about running out after three minutes of eating. He's also really pretty, so I like to paint pictures of him. I often ask him if I can create a portrait or two, and he usually says yes. Angle is like a big brother to me, and I admire him greatly, though at times, he seems rather distant."

» Freya Svetlin | Sin of Envy «
[◑/☺]
"Rea is a very interesting person. She has a very hard exterior, but her inside is unexpectedly see through. She is very blunt and isn't afraid to scold me when I do something stupid, which I don't particularly dislike. I do enjoy Rea's company, though that might just be because I'm so simple-minded~. Still she is Family, and if she ever needed my help I would assist her."

» Avis | Sin of Greed «

Virtues

» Haruka Asa | Virtue of Kindness «

» Ellie | Virtue of Temperance «

» Arya Tanaka | Virtue of Chastity «

» Kouji Ichigaara | Virtue of Diligence «

» Jenna | Virtue of Charity «

» Dmitri | Virtue of Humility «

» Seth Ellis | Virtue of Patience «
Last edited by Leej10100 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Virtue of Diligence

Kouji Ichigaara- Virtue of Diligence - Idiosyncratic, Motivated, Pragmatic.

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Sins
  • Rae {Sin of Sloth}: |◑|
    "I'm not sure about this one... I can't get a clear read on him! Still, he's good enough with a sword- maybe I can find a way to pick his brain..."
  • Samael {Sin of Wrath}: |◑/☺|
    "I'm not convinced this one is our enemy. He hates the other bad guys just as much as we do... perhaps the enemy of my enemy is my friend??"
  • Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}: |☠|
    "This one scares me the most of all...she's got the capacity to be as strong as all of us put together, and she knows it! Could I bring myself to strike down my own Buddies if she got the ability to summon them...?"
  • Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}: |☠|
    "This one seems like he's got a lot on his shoulders... but if the alternative's watching my pals get eaten alive, then I've got no problem filling him full of lead!"
  • Entriangle {Sin of Lust}: |☠|
    "This one...I have no remorse about putting him down. I pity him, and whatever circumstances led him to this..."
  • Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}: |☠|
    "Another summoner? Maybe I can find a way to null her pact with that Horse Guardian to save it from that loose cannon..."
  • Avis {Sin of Greed}: |☠|
    "What a greedy bastard...still, he's easy enough to please. Maybe we can use that to our advantage...?"

Virtues
  • Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}: |☺|
    "The baby of our little group- I hope all this danger isn't going to jade her at all..."
  • Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}: |☺|
    "I could learn a thing or two from Ellie about keeping my feelings in check. She always seems to have it together..."
  • Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}: |◑|
    "God, I'm trying, but I can only understand her so much when she avoids me like the plague. Still, when it comes down to it, she's a reliable ally, and I guess that's all that really matters right now..."
  • Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}: |◑|
    "I try not to get too into myself- Mom always said that a healthy sense of objectivity made someone wise beyond his years. I wouldn't be much of anything without my Spirit Buddies here, though..."
  • Jenna {Virtue of Charity}: |☺|
    "Leave it to Jenna to cheer me up when I'm in a funk! She's the little sister I never had, and I'll die before I see her get hurt."
  • Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}: |☺|
    "Great for conversation, and sharp as a tack- sparring matches are always eventful! Pretty damn cute too..."
  • Seth Ellis {Virtue of Patience}: |☺|
    "Thank GOD for Seth! As much as I like being surrounded by all these ladies, I'd go crazy if I didn't have my bro to hang with."
Last edited by Eskay on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:20 am, edited 8 times in total.

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm

{Haruka Asa} - {Virtue of Kindness} - Kind || Clumsy || Eccentric

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friendly || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies || ¿ = Wants to learn more about

Sins
Rae {Sin of Sloth}
¿ / ◑ "His mask is nice, but he doesn't seem bad at all. In fact, if I was able to, I'd try to talk to him..."

Samael {Sin of Wrath}
"Don't mind him. If I tread carefully I don't think I'd set him off. No one seems to like him much though. I don't see much wrong with him, besides he has a temper."

Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}
☠ / ◑ "I think she could steal my 'powers'. Not going to let her kill my friends and I with my own powers, sorry. "

Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}
◑ / ¿ "Um, well first off, I'd apperiate it if he doesn't attempt to eat me, but otherwise he seems... fun. Yes, I know what I'm saying, and I would keep my distance... But as long as he's fed it wouldn't be wrong for me to try and make my own opinion on him, right?"

Entriangle {Sin of Lust}
◑ / ☺ / ☠ "I'm going to be friendly to him until proven otherwise. It's not that I'm trusting, it's just that he seems like more of a flirt then someone who will attack you without good reason. I'm not for a player, and like I said, you'd have to ask my mother, and or mother figure before you even lay a hand on my virginity... Haha, but yeah, I don't mind him at all that much!"

Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}
[WIP]

Avis {Sin of Greed}
[WIP]

Virtues
Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}
☺◑☠ "I, at times, can be the worst of enemies to myself, or I can let myself have some slack. In the end, I might as well be bi-polar when it comes from my mentality... But, if I known anything about myself, I'm not something that everyone seems to think needs protection..."

Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}
"I... I don't understand how well she can keep her emotions in check. I guess I can learn a thing or two, huh?"

Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}
"She's distant, to say the very least. Quiet, and maybe just a little bit naive... Not to say I'm any better."

Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}
◑/☺ "Ugh, I-I'm not a baby... Anyway... I guess I can... Trust him? He seems to only see the blacks and whites of things, and not the grays between them... His spirits are pretty darn cute though..."

Jenna {Virtue of Charity}
"She's so peppy! Like, even more so then I am at times... It can easily get annoying though, but I'll be the last person to say it..."

Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}
"I like her. She seems a bit too sheltered though."

Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}
"He puts up with me even when I feel like I don't deserve it... I owe him one I guess."
Last edited by Luna Delta on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:08 pm

J E N N A
Virtue of Charity

{Jenna} - {Virtue of Charity} - Generous|Dedicated|Optimistic

Sins

Rae {Sin of Sloth} |◑|
"I don't consider any of the sins my enemies nor my friends, however
I'm absolutely bent towards the idea of getting to know them. At present
Rae and I only share one thing in common; our love of tea, but hopefully
it'll be enough to start a friendly relationship."

Samael {Sin of Wrath} |◑|
"He's angry - that much is obvious - but I feel as if there's more to him
than the rage that currently blinds him. I look forward to becoming
his friend!"

Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride} |◑|
"Her powers scare me, but despite that I feel as she'd be a fun companion
to have when on her good side. I know my taste in fashion isn't even close
to meeting her standards, but it's worth a shot."

Fourteenth {Sin of Gluttony} |◑|
"I feel as if a stable friendship with him would be impossible, but I guess
I wouldn't know unless I tried. It's risky, but in my eyes worth it."

Entriangle {Sin of Lust} |◑|
"My first impression of him would be that he has very pretty eyes, but past
that there's really not a lot about him that I agree with morally besides his
love of his family."

Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy} |◑|
"She appears to be very, very reserved, but hopefully the 'power of
friendship' will fix that! I want to get to know her."

Avis {Sin of Greed} |◑|
"The very definition of the type of person I can't stand. Part of me is telling
myself to look past his greed and see the person inside, but another part of
me is telling myself to stay away."

Virtues

[Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness} |☺|
"I sometimes like to think of her as my adorable twin sister;
we're both the same age and - though others may not think so -
uncannily similar in our personalities and values. She really is
a little angel."

Ellie {Virtue of Temperance} |☺|
"She's like an older sister. I really do look up to her, and though
she doesn't like to admit it - she really is very pretty."

Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity} |☺|
"Though she may be older than I am, and much more reserved,
she's much more naive and innocent than what one might think.
It makes you want to protect her."

Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence} |☺|
"He's truly a born leader. He's literally flawless.
Perfect in every single possible way."

Jenna {Virtue of Charity} |◑|
She trusts that each of the decisions she makes are nothing
but charitable, but at times she doubts the generosity of her actions.

Dmitri {Virtue of Humility} |☺|
"Contrary to her appearance, she's actually very shy despite what
others may think. We don't know each other too well but I'd like for
us to become friendly enough for her to consider me a friend."

Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience} |☺|
"Firo reminds me of a mom, father, and brother
all inhabiting one body. He cooks, cleans, plays the violin, enjoys
calligraphy, and generally knows every type of fighting style
there is."
Last edited by kleean on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Sin of Pride

{Ciel Nyx}- {Sin of Pride} - {♠ Fearless ♠ Bipolar ♠ Impish}

Sins
Rae {Sin of Sloth}
.:. ◑/☺ .:.
I personally really like Rae....despite his flaws and unreadable demeanor. He kinda reminds me of that "big brother" type, you know? Always there for his 'family' and whatnot~ Hm...let's see..what else? His fashion sense, while outdated, works wonders on him and with that mask...very important to keep up appearances and all~ And- Oh! I adore how he likes to play games~ After all... they always make things more fun around here..though, can I tell you a secret? *whispers* I'm planning on making him play me in a card game..and, when I win, I'm going to make him my model for a day~ I have soooo many designs I wanna try it! *whispers* I think he will appreciate it....probably in the future, though, and not in the spur of the moment.. but oh well! Time to put on your 'gentlemanly' personality and suck it up, Rae >:3

Samael {Sin of Wrath}
.:. ☠ .:.
Don't even he get me started on Samael! He's immature and a total ass- I mean, he hates his own family, the ones who probably understand him the best! I know he is going through the whole teenager "myself-vs-world" mentality and is PMSing more than any female I've known..but...honestly! Get over it. Personal feelings aside...oh wait, I'm not done yet. He calls himself "stylish" and whatnot...are you bloody kidding me?! His entire outfit is practically white...and are those bloody spikes?! Gross. Just..no. It can't happen! Ugh... I can't wait until he matures and gets out of that stupid trench coat and into something more fashion savvy.

Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}
Fourteenth {Sin of Gluttony}

Entriangle {Sin of Lust}
.:. ☺ .:.
Angle..! My snake buddy~~ I adore spending time with him, despite the constant trouble and action we somehow land ourselves in once every few seconds.. You know? I gotta say, he is the closest to my counterpart here..like a guy "Ciel" hehe~ Though...some people may not be so enthusiastic about that... Anyhow! Despite being the sin of 'Lust', we never really got into the whole stuffy premises of "romance" so our time together actually feels genuine and not fake (which is actually quite nice). Plus, have you seen his style?! Daaaamn... Angle really rocks that whole "punk-boy-meets-goth-vampire" look...seriously though- Keep wearing black~ It does wonders for your complexion and eyes! Apart from all that.. I must say I'm quite interested in his powers.. however, I wouldn't dare steal or copy them from him without his permission~ *or would I?! Muahahahaha >:3 I'm kidding..*

Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}
Avis {Sin of Greed}

Virtues
Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}
Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}
Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}
Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}
Jenna {Virtue of Charity}
Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}
Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}
Last edited by Ever on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Virtue of Humility

{Dmitri}- {Virtue of Humility} - Caring || Lonely || Giving

Sins
Rae {Sin of Sloth}:
"I don't understand how he can just sit there and do nothing while there's and entire world to see!"
Samael {Sin of Wrath}:
"People warn me about him, but he's never been particularly frighting around me."
Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}: ◑ / ☠
"She's very... enthusiastic, I suppose, but I'm not necessarily sure that she is enthusiastic about the right things. I do believe she's a bit too narcissistic for my liking."
Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}:
"I think I'll stay away. Too weird, to say the least."
Entriangle {Sin of Lust}:
"He scares me a bit, to be honest, but perhaps he's a nice person..."
Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}:
"I don't quite understand why she hates me so much, perhaps I've done something to offend her. I'll have to apologize!"
Avis {Sin of Greed}:

"His entire life relies of, well, stuff. I don't understand him all that much."

Virtues
Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}:
"She's so pretty and kind to me, though I don't think she realizes how helpful she is to everyone."
Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}:
"She's quite civil and friendly, and good to have a conversation with."
Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}: ☺ / ◑
"I can never really tell how she feels about anything, and we haven't talked much, but she seems like a good person."
Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}:
"He's very nice to me, and I enjoy sparring with him, he seems to know some more about this place than the rest of us."
Jenna {Virtue of Charity}:
"I thinks she trusts everyone a bit too easily, but I can't help but like her, she's funny and charismatic."
Dmitri {Virtue of  Humility}:
"Oh, I'm nothing special, just a dancer with a passion for helping others."
Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}: ☺ / ◑
"I think he's okay, but I've never really talked to him all that much. Perhaps we'll find something we have in common."
Last edited by fading-into-eternity on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulmiester on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 am

Samael
The Blind Barbarian

{Samael}- {Sin of Wrath} - Violent, Compassionate, Lonesome.

Sins
  • Rae {Sin of Sloth}: ☠/☺ "Lazy bum, period. Is what I'd like to say, but quite frankly he's the best swordsman I've ever met, so there's... A smidgeon of respect. He does have some interesting stories to tell about the places he's been and the people's met, the things he sees... Quite honestly, I could listen to his stories of the world for hours."

• Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}: ☠/☺ "Stuck up psycho. But I'm pretty crazy myself. She has this weird concept of style and fashion. I just can't bring myself to care about that kind of thing, after all, I can't even see colors anymore. But in the end, I think she sort of understands my pain. I don't really know why, but I feel I can trust her a little. JUST a little."

• Fourteenth {Sin of Gluttony}: ☠/◑ "INSULTED MY COOKING! So what if I don't serve as much food as Angle? It's not about portion size, it's about flavor! Flavor! Other than that, he's a bit childish, laughing in the face of danger like it just told him a funny joke."

• Entriangle {Sin of Lust}: ☠ "Manwhore. His flirty attitude irks me to no end, not only that, he continues to make advances despite my countless efforts to get him to leave me the hell alone. Even if he is family, he's a creep."

• Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}: ☠ "Pain. In. The. Ass. I just cannot get along with this woman. End of story."

• Avis {Sin of Greed}: ☠/◑ "Doesn't know a good thing when he's got it. Constantly tries to show me his collection, so all I can really do is nod and pretend I can actually see the damn thing he's trying to show me. It gets annoying after a while."

Virtues

• Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}: ◑ "This world will eat you alive. I feel bad that she's going to die here, probably at the hands of me or my weird family."

• Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}: ◑ "Every world is full of inequality. Why do you seek to find something that doesn't exsist? Why not try to fix the world your in instead? Doesn't that make the most sense?"

• Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}: ☠ "There's no purity here, idiot. The people of this world are just as corrupt and vile as those of our old world. Even the land is sick with corruption."

• Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}: ◑ "Life has no purpose, that's why people die so easily... If you think that escaping to this world will fix that, well, I've got news for you."

• Jenna {Virtue of Charity}: ? "Confused by this person... She is rather short though. It's kinda funny! She just gives and gives and gives... She gets nothing in return for her kindness. In a way, I feel kind of bad for her. Willing to sacrifice so much and never getting anything in return. It's that kind of attitude that will get you killed here."

• Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}: ☺" Has yet to disturb me. Keep it that way and you'll be fine in my book."

• Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}: ◑ "Stuck up rich kid probably. Other than that, stay out of my woods."

(Thanks for the comment Luna :D)
Last edited by soulmiester on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

soulmiester
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:42 am

Freya
Sin of Envy

Freya- Sin of Envy - Uncaring | Envious | Antisocial

Sins
  • Rae {Sin of Sloth}:"He is ... intriguing. Perhaps it is the mask?"
  • Samael {Sin of Wrath}:"Hmph."
  • Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}: ◑ [i]"She is confusing. I hate females, but I find her interesting, to say the least."
  • Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}:"I suppose if I ever wished for the end enough, he would eat me. Maybe. But sheesh, what a messy way to go."
  • Entriangle {Sin of Lust}:"He's a terrible liar so at least you can tell whats real and whats not with him. Which is more than I can say for most of the beings in this place."
  • Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}:"I don't want to talk about it. Go away."
  • Avis {Sin of Greed}:

Virtues
  • Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}:"Ugh."
  • Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}:*glaring* "Hmph"
  • Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}:"So annoying!!"
  • Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}:"I should hate his type. Perhaps he will play a part in ending this cycle. Or maybe Fourteenth will eat him. Who knows."
  • Jenna {Virtue of Charity}:"Go. Away."
  • Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}:"I don't hate this one as much as the rest. But I still hate her."
  • Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}:"You're going to be waiting a long time kid."
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:34 am

Image Image
"What? It's a sin? Are you freakin' kidding me?
Hah, I bet you're impotent, aren't ya?
Sigh, virgins. Aren't honest to themselves... that makes them cute though~"

Entriangle - Sin of Lust - Extrovert • Obsessed • Flirty

Sins

Rae {Sin of Sloth} [♥/☺]
"Ah, Rae! Yeah, I love him, yes I do. It is difficult though to like someone while I can never guess what he's thinking. All that mask fault. Damn, that makes him in his traditional clothing handsome though, an enigma I do like to mess with a lil' bit. Well, call for games, he'd be the first partner I come up with,"

Samael {Sin of Wrath} [♥/☠]
"Samael, hmm, that guy. The youngest and truth to be told, also the most immature. He's the type of guy that makes me frustrated the most I must say, yet I can't fully hate him. How he acts and talks -- his freaking attitude is just for laugh, really, this fellow is cute whatsoever there is to go against, I won't ever hate him, heh."

Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride} [♥]
"Honestly, her personality is interesting and her games even more. I love to spend time with her due to never ending action. We have similarities, or so I like to believe and thus there was never a single time when mentioning a thing called 'romance' between us. It's comfortable and therefore real fun."

Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton} [♥]
"Oh man, Fourth you ask? He is a fellow who can be easily misunderstood. Well, though his eating doesn't define my way of doing things, he's the only one finishing up everything that I cook. Alright, I admit, the amount of it can not be relished by a single person only, but fact is that Fourth can. And I love him for that,"

Entriangle {Sin of Lust} [♥]
"Call me Angle, deary, Angle. Throw formalities out, there's no need for such thing between the two of us, isn't there? Don't be shy, I am nothing you should be scaried of. I'll be gentle, don't worry~"

Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy} [♥]
"Alright, I'll just be honest: When I talk to her, my eyes can't seem to maintain lingering on her face, but she doesn't need to know that. I find it absolutely thrilling to get to know all her expressions when I compliment or tease her, I regard it as somekind of a simple game of satisfying my infinite urge for pleasure."

Avis {Sin of Greed} [☺/◑]
".............WIP..............."

Virtues

Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness} [♥]

Ellie {Virtue of Temperance} [♥]

Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity} [♥]

Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence} [◑/☠]

Jenna {Virtue of Charity} [♥]

Dmitri {Virtue of Humility} [♥]

Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience} [♥]

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:46 am

{Ellie }- {Virtue of Temperance} - Diplomatic II Kind hearted II Passionate

Sins
  • Rae {Sin of Sloth}:
    [◑] Samael {Sin of Wrath}:
    [◑] Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}:
    [☠] Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}:There is no reason to live with such excess, it is wasteful.
    [◑] Entriangle {Sin of Lust}:
    [◑] Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}:
    [◑] Avis {Sin of Greed}:

Virtues
    [☺] Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}: .
    [◑] Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}:
    [☺/♥ ] Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}:
    [☺] Jenna {Virtue of Charity}:
    [☺] Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}:
    [◑] Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 am

Rae- Sin of Sloth - | Antiquated ▫ Ludic ▫ Somnolent|

♥ = Obsession || ☺ = "Dear to me." || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

• Rae {Sin of Sloth}:"Admittedly I have always felt... a vague sense of disappointment...."
  • Samael {Sin of Wrath}:"What a recalcitrant little brother! I do adore him so, but it's clear my feelings are not reciprocated in total. Ah, but that hasn't stopped me before."
  • Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}:"My darling little sister is a worthy competitor indeed. Ciel's mischievous demeanor does do well to hide the strategist within... that girl is always plotting something."
  • Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}:"With Fourth, there is a sense of... attachment? In all likelihood it's probably due to the extensive amount of time I've spent around him while in my sleep-addled state. Hmm... this feeling is difficult to put into words."
  • Entriangle {Sin of Lust}:"Angle is increasingly free with his affections, and it almost seems as if that is used to keep others at an arm's length. Everyone is adored, thus no one is adored in particular. 'Tis a tricky thing, but not nearly great enough to quell my own sentiments."
  • Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}:"A lovely young lady; beautiful girl indeed. Truly, dear one, there's nothing for you to be envious about. Oh, but there's such an inner turbulence... I wish she would confide in me."
  • Avis {Sin of Greed}:"His disregard is wasted on one such as I. Avis is such an adorable brother, something about his paranoia is rather endearing. As with Fourth and Angle, I can't help but to feel... drawn to him, somehow.

(Of course, this is assuming he'd actually met them and cared enough to form an opinion of sorts.)

• Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}: ◑/♥ "This one is dangerous. It's somewhat unsettling."
  • Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}: ◑/☠ "She thinks, and empathizes. A rare trait for one so young."
  • Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}: ☠/? "My dear, there's no need to be quite so judgmental." Basically, Arya's bias and inclination towards gender and purity would probably rile Rae up like nothing else. It doesn't sound like anything special, until you consider the fact that Rae pretty much never ever holds any kind of specific animosity towards anyone.
  • Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}: ◑/☠ "He's responsible. How annoying."
  • Jenna {Virtue of Charity}: ◑/☠ "Another kind soul. They seem to be rather common with this bunch."
  • Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}: ◑/☠ "She, too, is responsible. Can't say I care for that."
  • Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}: ◑/☺ "This one is distinctly likable. My favorite, by far. Something about him leads me to believe that it would be far too easy to enjoy myself around him. Seth, is it?"
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:28 am

Seth Ellis
Virtue of Patience

{Name}- {Virtue of Patience} - Calm||Patient||Observant

Sins
  • Rae {Sin of Sloth}:◑
    Seems like an interesting person to have tea with; but who knows. What kills Seth though, is the need to see what is underneath the mask.
  • Samael {Sin of Wrath}:
    Really. Is there any need to get impatient and angry with almost everything and anything that comes your way?
  • Ciel Nyx {Sin of Pride}:
    She’s creepy (those expressions she pulls!). But, well, I haven’t gotten to know her yet, so.
  • Fourteenth {Sin of Glutton}:
    Four words: I. Want. Your. Food. (That isn’t a declaration of war, right?)
  • Entriangle {Sin of Lust}:
  • Freya Svetlin {Sin of Envy}:
  • Avis {Sin of Greed}:

Virtues
  • Haruka Asa {Virtue of Kindness}: Your symbol first, and then a little about the relationship.
  • Ellie {Virtue of Temperance}:
  • Arya Tanaka {Virtue of Chastity}:
  • Kouji Ichigaara {Virtue of Diligence}:
  • Jenna {Virtue of Charity}:
  • Dmitri {Virtue of Humility}:
  • Seth Ellis{Virtue of Patience}:
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!