Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Resistance

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Resistance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:17 pm

Emma wrapped her arms around her body, and sighed. "I wish things could be different, you know? Like in old movies. Did you ever see them? From the mid-nineteen hundreds... everything was simple and romantic. There was no pain, no violence, no war... no governmental regimes. Life seemed better in those movies. I think if I had a time machine I'd go back to then."

She looked down at the faded carpet, and grinned. For the first time in a long time, Emma felt safe. She liked that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tink047
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:09 pm

He noded slowly. " i never really saw those movies." he said to her. He looked at her for a few seconds, and put his hand on her shoulder gently. "things will change. with time, and a few forcefull changes" he looked at her watching her closely.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:39 pm

The feeling of Corvan's hand on her shoulder seemed to burn into her skin. Emma closed her eyes and nodded. His voice was soothing to her. With her eyes closed, she could hear her father's voice telling her to be strong, and something inside of Emma awoke. Something she had lost long ago. "I know, Corvan, but it's been such a long time coming."

Emma gritted her teeth and forced her eyes open, she looked at Corvan steadily, matching his gaze. "I hardly know you, but some how I trust you more than I have any other person I've known in a long time." She looked around the room uneasily, worried that she might have said the wrong thing.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:15 am

He smiled at her gently. His other hand went to her cheek gently turning her face to look at him. " in these times. only those with the same ideals we can trust." he said staring into her eyes. It had dawned on him, he really haven't had a friend in a while, or someone to talk to for that matter longer then 2 minutes for the next meeting location or weapon tranfers location. He kept staring in her eyes.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Emma stared back into Corvan's eyes, trying to look behind the sunglasses he hadn't taken off. She reached up and slid the glasses from his face, and folded them and laid them on the coffee table in front of them. "I know," she nodded. The feeling of his warm skin against her face seemed to seep into every ounce of her being. It had been so long since she'd experienced human contact. Emma felt hot tears brimming in her eyes, and silently cursed herself for them.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:52 pm

He wiped her tears away before pulling her into a embrace. holding her close to him he stroked her hair gently. Holding her close to him for several long minutes letting her cry. Eventually he did pull her back looking into her eyes again, before slowly leaning forward his eyes closeing slowly.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:52 pm

Emma hated her emotional outbursts. She looked at Corvan, and knew that her eyes must bee deep red and swollen. She could feel her nose getting bulbous, and knew how terrible she looked. Emma's breath caught in her throat, and she sat stiffly, unable to move. She wiped fresh tears from her face and found Corvan's hand in his lap and held onto it tightly.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:40 am

Corvan moved closer still just before giving her a small kiss on her lips. He kissed her gently before looking back in her eyes feeling her hand on his, not caring that she was puffy eyed and red in the face. He did his best to calm her wondering if that was a good thing to do or a bad thing.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:19 pm

Emma wiped the dampness from her face, and smiled at Corvan, "I'm sorry," she whispered, "I know I'm supposed to be stronger than this, but it's so damned hard sometimes."

She fell deeper into his embrace, and wrapped her arms around him, relishing the contact with another human. Her mind was racing, debating back and forth whether or not this was smart, but the side of her head that didn't care won. She felt safe, and comfortable, and wanted. Was she? She had no idea of the truth, but it was the feeling that mattered to her. She felt at peace, and that was a feeling worth taking risk for.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:04 pm

Corvan kissed her again but longer this time, holding her closer to him, not having contact with such a lovely woman in many years sense the war started. Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her close to him.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:02 pm

Emma returned the kiss, forcing herself to remember to breath. As the kiss ended, she let her forehead rest against Corvan's, and she sighed contentedly. After a moment, Emma pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Why do you always wear those red glasses? You have such beautiful eyes." She pulled her knees up to her chest and and smiled at him.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:59 am

He smiled at her some. " well, im public, i have a record that every guard knows. hide my eyes im harder to see who i am. " Corvan put his arm around Emma's shoulders smiling some. "but thank you for the compliment. " he smiled some more " you have very soft lips" he said staring at her with a small smile.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:23 pm

Emma blushed, "thank you." Her eyes lowered, then flickered back to Corvan, before dropping again.

A clock chimed somewhere in the distance, announcing the hour, and Emma sighed. It would be a very long night. She wrapped her coat tighter around her thin body and shivered. She tried to think of something to say, but her mind blanked, and when she opened her mouth to speak, words were lost in her throat. She hated silence, it felt empty, and lonely. But this silence was something different because for the first time in a long time she wasn't alone in the quiet.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:03 pm

He kept his arm around her before pulling her gently against him stroking her hair. " the night will be long but you are safe..get some sleep if you can, we have a long road tommorow." he said to her kissing her cheek gently.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:17 pm

Emma relaxed against Corvan's warm chest, and sighed deeply. She tried to imagine a large, roaring fire warming the room and softening the mood. Her eyes started to feel heavy, and the lids fall gently. Emma fought to stay awake, but in the end exhaustion won most of the battle, and she slipped into a light sleep.

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:55 pm

He kept stroking her hair gently letting her rest, finally hearing her soft breathing as she slept. Corvan did his best to stay awake, and was use to staying awake in silent areas. Keeping himself aware Corvan looked around the room finding himself still stroking her hair as she slept.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:40 pm

Emma woke up just an hour later, eyes heavy, and groggy. She felt Corvan's hand on her head, and couldn't remember for a moment where she was. Her heart started to race, and her eyes flew open as adrenaline flushed her system. In an instant she was on her feet, the dagger usually tucked into her boot was at Corvan's throat, and her eyes flashed fear and anger, her breathing was rapid and uneven.

She started to shake, and her mind flashed a hundred different scenarios at the same time. The things the military would do... her muscles tensed as her remembered where she was and what had happened. "Oh my God..."

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:12 pm

Corvan looked at her in almost shock "emma its me..remember" he looked at her seeing fear across her eyes" emma..whats wrong.." he said to her watching her very closely.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:10 pm

"Oh my God..." she whispered again, pulling the dagger from his throat, she dropped it to the ground, and sighed. "I'm so very sorry... it must have been a nightmare." She shook her head, and sat down on the floor looking off into nothingness. After a moment, her eyes focused back in on Corvan, who looked a cross between bewildered and shocked. "I could have killed you... I would have..." She shook her head and pulled her hear from its bun. Her hands were trembling, "I thought you were them..."

Tink047
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:14 am

Sitting down slowly next to her he put his arms around her,doing his best to comfort her. " you could of but you didn't, things will get better in time emma "he put his hands on her face gently looking into her eyes" i promise you things will get better"

Corvan
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!