Return of the heart

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Return of the heart

Postby Draruto on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

He looked at her and pulled her close, resting his head on her shoulder he squeezed her gently. "Wanna know the military think I should see a shrink?" he asked, rubbing his forehead in her neck.
ImageImageImage

kisa-t64745.html star-carrier-galaxi-open-t63455.html
^person needed two to three needed
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Kim rested her head on his chest as he pulled her close to him.

"Yes. Why do they want you to see a shrink?" she asked.

She had forgotten that he was only here temporarily.
ImageImage
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:02 pm

"I was is battle in the Thogunia System four months, and during a skirmish Tsue's sister Lin was killed."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Kim froze for a few seconds. She didn't know what to say.

"Oh, Cal, that's horrible. I'm so sorry." she said.

She didn't know what else to say. Did he love Lin more than he cared for her? She kept her thoughts to herself, but had to wonder.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"Don't be it's life. Plus, she knew that it was you I wanted. Some times I wished never hooked with her, but she reminded me of you. I told her everything I felt about you and she listened, gave me her oppinion. Damn I'm so stupid."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 am

kim put a finger under his chin and forced him to look her in the eyes.

"Don't ever say that you are stupid. We all make decisions that we regret making. You did the right thing by talking to her about it and I'm glad that you are here with me right now." she said.

The waiter came by with her glass of water. She looked at him.

"Thank you." she said and looked at Cal again.

"Oh Cal. I wish I could have told you long ago how I feel about you." she said.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 am

"Yeah, well if you did, I'd do something stupid that would lead to you doing something equally stupid and would most likely end up with you locked." he said, nuzzling her neck and squeezing soft.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 am

Kim frowned.

"Like what?" she asked.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 am

"Bounce like freaking bunnies, in a bedroom." he replied, partly liking the idea. 'Which is very tempting.' he thought kissing her cheek and slipped some of her water.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Kim laughed.

"I thought I've heard them all." she said with a smile.

She took her water from him after he had some and took a sip as well.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:20 pm

"With the thoughts I have running in my head, you're lucky that I don't have you on the table." he said while trying not to do what he was thinking of.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 am

Kim smiled.

"I'm lucky?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 am

"Yes Kim, lucky that I've so much restraint, other wise," he finished the rest in a whisper. Telling her very detail of what he want to do, 'I've read to many romance novels, but hell it was better than those boring instruction manuels.' he thought.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Kim sighed. She looked at Cal as he spoke and waited for him to finish. Once he was done speaking, she grabbed his hand in attempt to pull him up from the table.

"Come on. We need to go somewhere and talk." she said.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 am

Later before they could talk, Caliban got a call from his captian about something. "Kim, wanna come with me on a space trip?" he asked. While thinking in a near begging tone, 'Say yes, please say yes.'
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Kim waited patiently as Cal was on the phone. She could only guess that, by the way he was talking, that it was someone in charge. When he looked at her and asked her if she wanted to go with him on a space trip, she had to keep herself from leaping ito his arms.

"Cal! That would be amazing!" she said.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am

"Ok."

Days later, Caliban was holding Kim on the shuttle that was heading the starship. "I'm glad you're coming Kim." he said softly, nuzzling and kissing her shoulder.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Kim could hardly contain herself. This was the first time she had ever gone into space. She smiled at Cal and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm glad you asked me to come." she replied.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:56 am

Cal tighten his grip and grinned, "Me to." Minutes later the shuttle docked and he lead Kim to the captain. Captain Jackson smiled as he saw Caliban and Kim, "Well Cal, who's this lovely beauty." "Kim, taught me that move that laid you on your southern ass." Jackson chuckled and kissed her hand, "Welcome to the Ryu Kim, you taught him well."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 am

Kim smiled at the captain and tried not to blush. She nodded when a man told her that she taught him well.

"Thanks you." she said politely.

Then she glanced at Cal to see how he was reacting to this.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.