Return of the heart

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Return of the heart

Postby Draruto on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 am

'Good thing I know that he's just being a gentleman.' he thought as heard, "Hi Caliban." "Hi Freelancer."
ImageImageImage

kisa-t64745.html star-carrier-galaxi-open-t63455.html
^person needed two to three needed
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 am

Kim smiled politely at the next to greet Cal. They didn't ever stop, did they? She knew that there were probably going to be a lot since this is were he worked. How many more where there going to be? She reached her hand out to shake Freelancer's.

"I'm Kim." she said.
ImageImage
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 am

Freelancer shakes her hand and says, "Nice to meet you." Caliban went and talked to the captain. "So how long have known Cal, Kim?"
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Kim looked ovr at the captain and had to pause to think about how long Cal had been her student. She looked at Cal for help. Maybe he knew how long it has been.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Seeing Kim look at him and hearing Freelancer's question, thinks back and says, "Atleast three years before I join the military."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Kim smiled at Cal and then nodded at Freelancer.

"That sounds about right." se said as she realized how long she had known him.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Freelancer chuckled to himself as he went to his room. 'Damn Cal, you sure how pick the cutest ones.'

"Mind sharing your room with Kim Cal, we wasn't excepting to have a civvie." Caliban just said, "Duh, I wouldn't mind."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Kim smiled at Freelancer as he told Cal that he knows how to pick the cute ones. She turned her smile to Cal when the mention of them sharing a room came up. When he responded, her smile windened and she nedged him with her hip playfully.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Glancing, he elbows her softly and takes her to his room; entering he looked the picture of Kim he had blown up. 'The one tournment she was in.' Caliban flopped on to his bed and says, "Finding that picture of you was tough."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 am

Kim followed him to his room. She observed everything as they made their way there. Once they etered his room, she noticed the picture of her.

"How did you get it?" she asked admiringy.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 am

"Alot searching and strong armin' idiots. Apparently you were very popular back then." he said, patting on the spot next to him. 'Not to mention the numberous idiots I had to club.' he thought .
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 am

Kim laughed and took the seat next to him.

"Yeah, I was." she said, thinking back to those days.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Rubbing her back, Caliban wondered what will happen next. He sits up and pulls her to his lap. Resting his head on her shoulder, he sighed contently and nuzzled.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Kim leaned back into him and smiled. She turned her head and kissed his cheek.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Grinning Cal falls asleep.

Days out from the system, Caliban was having full contact sparring match with a friend of Tsue's. "He's to big and slow, I don't he can hang with Ty Lei. What do you think Kim?" the female engineer asked Kim.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Kim looked at Cal and the friend of Tsue's. Then she looked at the girl who had asked her the question. She shrugged.

"You never know." she said.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Tsue's friend went throw a punch, but Caliban tripped her and puts his forearm over her cheek. "Perv." "You're not my type chica." Getting up and helping her to her feet, Cal cracked his neck and said, "Next?"
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Kim watched the whole thing and laughed at the words that were exchanged.

"Whoo Cal!" she called.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:23 am

Then Cal's squad mate push Kim in to the taped circle. "Mind avenging us, we're tired of getting owned by him?" 'Chicken shit.' he thought as he took the opportunity to ogle Kim. Cal grinned to himself as thought, 'Such a hottie.'
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Kim looked around at the people around her.

"I'm not sure. It's been a while since I have done anything like this..." she said.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.