Return of the heart

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Return of the heart

Postby Draruto on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

"What Kim, scared? Or you'd think I'd win?" he said in a joking yet teasing tone. Cal always wondered who'd win they they actual fought.
ImageImageImage

kisa-t64745.html star-carrier-galaxi-open-t63455.html
^person needed two to three needed
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Kim laughed at the words that escaped Cal's mouth.

"You? Beat me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, teasing him back.

"You're on." she said and stepped toward him with a smile on her face.
ImageImage
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:38 am

Caliban chuckled and rolled his shoulders, "Lady's first."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Kim smirked.

"You go first. I may be a lady, but I can kick your butt in one move." she said.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 am

Charging Cal decided to when he got her down, he'll kiss her. 'Though if she gets me down, I'll do it anyway.' he thought.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Kim smiled and swung her leg around to knock him to the ground. She smiled.

"It seems I've still got it." she said, smiling.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

Before he hit the floor, he caught himself and backflipped to his feet. Charging again, Caliban wrapped one arm firmly on her ribcage while catching them with his free arm and knees. "Really Kim, seems like I have you." he says softly in her ear.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 am

Kim was caught by sirprise when he recovered himself quickly. She didn't have time to react by the time he got her. She smile as he spoke to her softly.

"And so it does." she said, smiling gently.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:07 pm

As the crowd talked quietly, Cal's arm holding Kim flexed as he sighed. "You know, ever since I was in your class, I've always wanted to be with you."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Kim smiled as she felt Cal's arm flex under her. She was flattered by his words.

"Cal, I've felt the same for you as you have for me for so long now." she said with a sweet smile.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm

He glanced to the side as saw that was staring at curiously and were starting to thin. Standing up, while keeping Kim against his front, he cracked his neck.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

Kim looked around as he did and took in the same observations. She winced as he cracked his neck.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:44 am

Later, after some fun, Caliban rolled his shoulder and saw the ship's cat looking at him. 'Great.' he thought.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:32 am

Kim rolled over to face Cal as he rolled his shoulder. She looked at the cat that was looking at him and raised an eyebrow. She leaned in close to him.

"Why is there a cat looking at you?" she whispered.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:51 am

"No clue, I don't speak cat."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Kim rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I meant, what is a cat doing here?" she asked.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"Two possible reasons, either wandering or is here to get me. Which reminds me," Caliban says as he glanced the onboard clock and sighed, "should've been on the bridge two hours ago." Sitting up and rolling his shoulder, he sighs again. "I'm sure there talking to coming when I get to bridge." 'But it was so worth it.' he thought glancing at Kim.
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Kim laid on her side, but sat up when he talked about getting to bridge. She leaned in and kissed lightly.

"Okay, go ahead and get to work." she said with a smile.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

Postby Draruto on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 am

On the bridge Caliban was fuming as the time ticked by, after the talking to he got the most frustrating job on the ship montoring the com. "Any new Knight?" he heard the captain ask from his chair. "No." Caliban replied in a chipped and heated tone. Hearing Cal's tone, the captain glanced to his first officer and nodded to door. Understanding the unsaid order he left. Minutes he was in the recreation room tapping Kim on shoulder, "Ma'am will you come and cool Caliban down before he does something stupid."
Draruto
Member for 5 years

Postby bizarre1 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Kim was standing in the recreation room when there was a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at Cal.

"Sure." she said with a raised eyebrow.
bizarre1
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.