Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Right By You [closed]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Right By You [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Brent leaned back into his comfortably, closing his eyes as he let the hum of her voice trail through his ears taking him back to a time when he effortlessly happy just through her tiniest whispers to him. "Hmn? Yea," he said realizing that of course he would be questioned for suddenly calling her even though for him it had been on his mind for weeks.

"Yes sorry every things fine." he said which essentially him apologizing for calling out of no where. "I was just thinking of you..missing you." he let out in his naturally husky tone, he was always blunt with women from day one and that would not ever change.
--
Ava looked up into his eyes, fiddling with his ear lobe with her free hand "Somewhere warm, under the sun where nobody knows us." she whispered giving him a small smile before she wrapped her arms around him for a hug.

"I missed you." she said with a sigh as she rested her head on his chest "I wish I told you that more." she whispered almost to herself. "We should get your stuff packed too, you know maybe we should postpoone our date?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Rebecca was so caught out of the blue with a call from Brent, especially since he didn't really seem to be interested in talking business. They had seen each other around the office and any presentations or meetings but nothing like before.

When the worlds spilled his mouth, she paused. Her eyes turned to Jacob almost feeling guilty even though she hadn't done or said anything. "Hm.. what?" she asked quietly in response with a small nervous giggle. "I-I.. Brent?" she asked, confused about what he meant. A part of her surely did have to adjust back to being with Jacob and a different lifestyle, she wasn't sure if she missed it but she did know that there definitely was something between them. It would never be like what it is with Jacob and the fact she was now marrying him, only proved that.

----

Connor liked the sound of going somewhere unknown, nowhere where they would run into someone they new. They needed a fresh start once he comes out of rehab and a vacation would be a perfect way. "I'll surprise you" he whispered leaning down to kiss her cheek.

Pulling back, he pulled her into a hug and rested his chin on her head gently listening to what she was saying. "Ava-" he tried to interrupt her when she mentioned the past. He surely minded that before, but right now he didn't want to bring up the past and any issues, because they really needed to get past what happened.

"Oh no-... No cancelling or postponing dates" he said with a small laugh. "It's not like there's a lot to pack anyway. Come on.. please?" he asked with a hopeful smile looking down at her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 am

Ava thought about it for a moment and then finally nodded her. "Okay fine, I'll go get ready." she said before getting up out of his arms and going off to her hand carry that was still in the hallway. Taking out a simple black lace dress and her makeup bag she headed into his bathroom to get ready.
--
Brent couldn't help but chuckle at her nervousness, he was sure she was used to it by now but clearly she wasn't. " You heard me." he replied, in cocky tone.

" I miss the office cutie." he chuckled "Have breakfast with me tomorrow. I'll get Carl to pick you up. I'm not taking no for an answer." he said simply with authority. "I'm gonna hang up now, see you." he said before she could protest.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Connor smiled as she agreed, releasing her to let her get ready. He headed down into his room, knowing he need to clean up himself too. As he was picking clothes out, he searched through his phone for a good restaurant that would surprise her and mean they would have a good night, which was long overdue. This time around he was adamant on making it work.

----

When Brent literally dragged her into this lunch, Rebecca was left speechless not sure how to react as she heard the tone of her phone, meaning the call ended. She looked confused at first, not realising what he meant by all of this out of the blue. He perfectly well knew she was with Jacob and that too pregnant with his child, and for him to speak like this to her, well it had been a long time.

Her eyes turned to Jacob sitting there, and she offered a smile, pondering in her mind if she should tell him or not. But since she didn't want any issues to arise she decided it was best she at least mentioned it. "Brent.. just invited me for breakfast tomorrow?" she asked in a slight puzzled tone, but also soft, wondering what his reaction would be. After all he was a guy too, and he could easily figure out Brent's intentions.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 am

Ava got ready fairly quickly slipping on her black lace dress and some suede black platform bootie underneath. She want to look spruced up so she threw her brown leather jacket overtop to mack the outfit more casual. Tying her hair in a cute fishtail braid she kept her makeup minimal, sticking to eyeliner,mascara, highlight for her lovely cheekbones and just some soft pink lipstick.

Looking in the mirror, she swore she couldn't recognize herself for a moment, since these past days all she saw in herself was a girl heartbroken and crying. Clearly a little bit of makeup went a long way. Stepping out of the bathroom she went to check on Connor, knocking on his closet door "Ready?" she asked him before trying to locate her phone in his room.
--
Jacob looked up to see Rebecca off the phone and smiled at her in return, reverting his gaze and focus back to her. However, her sentence, slowly faded his smile away also into a confused and a little concerned look. "Oh." was all he could let out at first as he thought of a way to handle this situation.

After a brief moment he looked back into her eyes, "Are you gonna go?" he asked her quietly.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 am

Connor cleaned up nicely into a smart pair of dark jeans with a navy blue button top and just to add his own touch, he slipped on his leather jacket. He was just fixing up his hair when Ava walked in. He still had a bit of a stubble since he had given up on just shaving and had let go of himself during this past well, but it didn't look too bad right now.

As Ava walked through that door, a smile erupted on his face and warmed up. He stepped up close to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, stopping her walking. "God I love you..." he whispered "And I'm sorry I've been such an ass these days for you. Everything will be okay soon."

Leaning down he kissed her gently, this was all pure love and affection. Pulling back he smiled "Come on let's go."

----

Rebecca didn't even need to hear anything from Jacob, his face said it all and she couldn't blame him. Of course he wouldn't want her going to lunch with her ex. She sighed "Jay..." she started with a quiet whisper.

"He's my boss.. I kind of have to. But you know you have nothing to worry about" she got up sitting next to him, cuddling up to him "I'm all yours" I kiss your cheek "I mean... doesn't this ring say it all?" She whispered with a smile.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 am

Ava couldn't help but giggle as he got a hold of her. She listened to him and smiled feeling genuinely happy as held her phone in her hand that she picked up. "I know, " she said " I believe you." sh etold him, truly believing that it would be better soon. Closing her eyes when he kissed her she couldn't help but fall into the trance that tonight would be good.

Taking his hand she walked out with him after he locked the door."So where are you taking me?" she asked him.
--
Listening to her reassure him, Jacob knew he had nothing to worry about. "Sorry yea your right, that was my first reaction, couldn't help it." he chuckled. "Do you really like the ring?" he asked her. " I picked out myself, I thought I would ask your mom or Ava for help, but then I thought about it and nobody knows you better than I do." he smiled kissing the top of her head.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:24 am

As they were walking out Connor smiled "I just looked up this really nice oriental restaurant. You know all sorts of Asian food. Should be nice?" He offered. "Then afterwards we can just spend the night doing something romantic.. I don't know.. a walk?" He laughed a bit, wanting to try his best to make this a special night.

Walking out he led her to his car and of course there was the hint of all sorts of narcotics. "Sorry" he muttered grabbing some air freshner from the dashboard to mask the smell.

----

Rebecca smiled as Jacob calmed down. She knew he trusted her and she would never do anything like that. As he went on about the ring, she giggled a bit looking down. "I love it. Absolutely love it" she admitted, a certain glow to her as she spoke now. She was getting the family she always wanted. Her eyes turned to land on him "I love you."

She sighed looking down "I just wish I could like call Ava right now.... I mean I have to tell her.." she said but the way things were left weren't great. "Fuck it" she whispered grabbing her phone and called Ava. She believed her best friend and that this news would hopefully ease the tension.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

"That sounds lovely." Ava told him with a smile. When they got to his car, over course when she got in, the wave of heavy scents hit her, causing her to first wave her hand in the air before her. She could tell he was embarrassed and apologetic, so she knew she didn't have to say anything.

Opening the car windows, she let them roll down so that the smell would drift away. But before she could say anyhting else her phone rang. Reading the ID she was a bit confused but she was in a good mood right now so she answered "Hello?"
--
Jacob beamed with happiness hearing that she liked the ring becuase he was honestly worried about that for a while. " I love you too Angel." he replied. Seeing her grab her phone, he wasn't sure whather calling Ava right now was a good idea but these were girl things so maybe she had too

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Connor raised an eyebrow confused who it was who called her but he didn't say anything else. Starting up the car, he just drove off to the restaurant letting her talk.

As Rebecca spoke on the phone, she rest her hand on Jacob's leg, rubbing her fingers gently over his knee. "Hey Aves..." she started quietly, not sure how the girl would be feeling toward her right now. "Don't hang up.I just need to tell you something, and you deserve to know this first before anyone else."

She took a deep breath "Jay proposed Ava... and we're deciding to keep the baby!" she said in an excited tone, hoping at least this news would bring them back together and at least make the girl somewhat happy.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 am

"Hey.." Ava replied quietly trying to be as civil as possible considering what happened between the 4 of them. But Rebecca caught her attention as she continued, making Ava sit up properly. What on earth did she deserve to know she wondered, only hoping it wasn't bad.

But then she finally let it out and Ava's jaw dropped and her eyes opened with excitement "Your kidding me!" she said excitedly and happily " Oh my god, Congrats!! I can't believe it, I'm so happy for you!" she told her genuinely, with the biggest smile on her face, completely forgetting about their argument because now that was history.

"You guys are gonna have your own little family, thats so cute!" she said to her, overjoyed. Turning to Connor, cause she had to tell him the good news, she shook his arm as he drove "Rebecca's engaged! Jacob proposed to her tonight! " she told him excitedly, chuckling. "And your gonna be an uncle, they're keeping the baby." she told him as her ear was to Rebecca on the phone. "Here talk to Connor," she told her putting the phone to Connor.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Rebecca laughed happily at Ava's excitement and was glad that they could enjoy this good news together. She smiled nudging Jacob as she put the call on loudspeaker so he could hear what she was saying. "And you're going to be her Aunt... we're going to have so much fun with the wedding and shopping for this little one" she giggled. This was exactly what she imagined doing with Ava and she couldn't begin to explain her excitement.

Connor raised an eyebrow confused at Ava's sudden exclamation but as she continued, he slowly understood. "I'm driving...Aves!" He exclaimed quickly pulling over but took the phone.

"You're engaged really?" He said with a smile "And you're keeping the baby?" He laughed. Rebecca was just glad to hear her brother's voice sober and calm. "Yeah Jay proposed just a while ago.. and well I guess we were always going to have a family. Why not now?" She smiled at Jacob as she spoke. "Damn I'm going to be an uncle even before I get out. I expect you to bring her to visit me" he said, excited himself.

"And pass on my congratulations to Jacob. But remind him that I may have been lacking at the big brother role... but no more. So he better keep you and the other one happy" Connoe said in a serious voice. Rebecca felt her eyes tear up as he spoke, and she didn't even have to say anything as Jacob could hear all this. "He will. I trust him" she said simply.

"Well I'll leave you alone now. Just wanted to give you two the news. Enjoy your night" she said. Connor nodded "Bye. See you soon" he passed the phone to Ava to say goodbye as he started driving again.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:19 pm

A few months later..

Ava found herself as a proud graduate of medical school and an officially licensed pyhscian. There this big feeling that she felt lifted off her now that she was finally done her studies and also so that she could finally see Connor on a daily basis and his niece whom she was excited to meet.

Even though she was apart from him like last time, this time she made sure to keep in touch and even flew out on a couple of weekends to make sure he was okay. Although she thought it was best for him to stay in rehab during his convocation, he was insistent on coming and she was glad becuase it meant a lot.

But now she was back after settling things with her mom, not wanting to leave right away after grad espicially since she was helping her mom move out. Grabbing her luggage from the conveyer belt she walked out into the terminal and hailed a cab to take her straight to the rehabilitation centre so she could check on Connor and if was ready have him checked out

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:38 pm

"JAY!" Rebecca called from the kitchen, as she had something cooking on the pan while rocking their 1 month year old, Kimberley Alexa Black, in her arm. "Can you please...." she called falling quiet, completely stressed out with dealing with this new motherhood. She was trying to make them all some lunch as, Kimberley, decided to wake up and take up all her mother's attention.

When Jacob finally came over she moved away from the stove "Finish this, I need to go feed her... and I think Ava's flight's landing soon... so if she checks out Connor, I think they're coming straight here" she said in a tired voice.

Becoming parents was a beautiful experience for the two of them, and no matter how much they planned for the birth and the coming of their daughter, it was completely spontaneous and even more amazing then they thought it would be. Rebecca was genuinely glad for the decision they made, and nothing would make her change that. Although soon after they were faced with the hardships of being parents too, the sleepless nights, the running around and all the mess, but Gabriella and Ashton had their baby boy, just a while before they did. The two couples regularly met up and it was just great to have another woman's support in all this.

"Oh.. also.. your mum called? She wanted to ask you something. I think they really want us to visit them?" she said standing in the doorway.

She looked down at Kim and kissed the top of her hand, a warming smile coming over her face. "Come on you little nuisance, lets go and get your little tummy filled up" she giggled tickling her stomach gently as she walked into the living area.

----

Connor had stuck to his promise and been to Rehab and remained consistent. The first few weeks were really difficult, but eventually he figured out time would pass by better and quicker if he actually cooperated with them. He was glad he had spent these months focusing on getting himself better, because it was nice to be out from that toxic environment around him, and spend some time on his own.

He knew being in rehab meant he had to miss out on a lot, but Ava made regular trips and even Rebecca and Jacob came down to see him a couple of times before the birth. He had seen his niece through a video call since Rebecca wasn't feeling so well the couple first days to make a trip down to meet him, but they agreed once Ava came and checked him out, they would come over and see the new baby soon.

He had been told by the staff he had made drastic improvements and was being hinted at a release date soon, and so he hoped that with Ava's arrival today, he would be let out so he could not only celebrate her finishing school but also to meet his new niece.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Jacob was doing some work from home, in his office when he heard Rebecca beckon his name. Although he was offered to have paternity leave he actually rejected it right now considering there was a lot of expenses piling up and he wanted to stay on top of them. But he also wanted to spend time with his baby girl and help Rebecca so he tried working from home as much as possible but evidently that had its struggle.

He left his work immediately and headed to the noise to see Rebecca's hands full and at the sight of his daughter and future wife even in chaos he couldn't help but smile. Of course before getting to the food Rebecca wanted him to, he to stop and see his daughter " Hey baby, whats up? Are you being a good girl? Or you giving mommy trouble?" he cooed in a baby voice, which naturally came whenever he spoke to her. Poking her cheek a little he kissed her head before letting Rebecca take her and he went to care for the soup she was preparing.

"Yea she's been on my case. I just don't want Kim to travel right now, I don't know how good that is for babies?" he asked in concern. " We'll skype with them today though? I'm gonna tell them to come down here? Whaddya think?" he asked her as he took a teaspoon and tried the soup to check the salt.
--
Looking out the window as the cabbie drove her down, she smiled missing this city tons, glad she was back for good and that she could see all her close ones. As he pulled up to the rehabiltation centre, she got out telling him to wait for a bit and handing him a couple extra bills for his patience.

Checking into the place, the workers new her fairly well since she helped set Connor and came to visit him whenever she came down. After checking in she was let pass security to the rooms, finding his she opened to see him sitting on the bed.

"Connor," she breathed with a smile before leaping to him, and hugging him tightly "Hey," she breathed into his ear, feeling like she could finally breathe clearly now that she was with him. " I missed you so much," she whispered as her arms wrapped around his neck, closing her eyes peacefully, glad to see him again cause every time she left him after her visit she felt like it got harder.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Rebecca stopped in her stride midway listening to what Jacob was saying, and turned. She sighed "No.. because then my parents will want to come.. and then this house is going to get so full. On top of that I doubt you're going to have the time and I'm honestly so tired everyday looking after her..." she explained, knowing that as much as they would insist she wouldn't have to do anything, she was such a caring person that she put all of them before her and maybe right now there was too much chaos to be able to deal with guests.

"How about we try and get a doctor clearance, maybe after she's had all her immunisations then we take her?" she questioned Jacob, raising an eyebrow at him. She looked down briefly at Kim, who had quietened down, and played with her small hand a little.

In all honesty, Rebecca would much rather take Kimberley out there to visit her grandparents and even to see the same environment both her parents grew up in, which was much calmer than the city lifestyle they had. But she knew it would be hard to spend a lot of time out there with the two of them working, so perhaps even a short trip would do her justice.

----

Connor wasn't even paying attention to the time to realise that Ava would be coming through those doors soon. He had just come back from a small walk around the garden area they had, and then decided to catch some TV before he had one of his daily progress meetings.

As the doors opened, his eyes lifted expecting one of the staff but as Ava appeared, a wide smile erupted as he shifted to sit on the edge of the bed. He got up pulling her as close as possible, in a tight embrace. "I missed you too" he whispered into her hair masking her ear.

When the finally pulled back, he reached his hands up holding her face and leaned down to kiss her, not holding anything back. "Congratulations" he whispered against her lips "You're officially a doctor eh?" he smirked and pulled away. He could finally see everyone's life coming together, especially his own and in terms of his relationship with Ava, he knew that if he got out of here today with her, he needed a stable income and then he could take it to the next level.

"I'm so happy to see you honestly" he told her, glad that this time she returned he was in a much better state, cleared from everything.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Jacob could tell Rebecca was tired and wanted to visit her parents who she didn't see in so long and get proper help for the baby considering he couldn't do much because of work besides play with her and change the odd diaper.

He held an uneasy look on his face, since day one he was very protective of the baby ever since he heard Rebecca was pregnant and that still didn't change. " I don't know Becks, I'm not comfortable with Kim being on a plane with all these people. What if she catches something and gets sick?" he said in concerning, turning the temperature lower and then walking to her in the hall and looking down at Kimberly, giving her a big goofy smile to try and make her laugh.

" I don't want my Kim getting sick do I?" he said to Kimberly in a baby voice "Daddy would die if anything happened to his wittle baby" he voiced making Kim chuckle and obviously making Jacob gush at the sight. "Come here you silly baby." he chuckled taking her from Rebecca's arms into his and snuggling his face into her stomach playfully.
--
Ava finally felt like she was at peace after a very long time. This was a very rough year for her if not the worst year of her life, and now finally things were seeming to get better. "Thank you," she whispered to him with a smile, gravitating her hand to his and locking them together.

She smiled at his comment because he could be so sweet sometimes without even trying. With her free hand she reached to play with his hair and even tuck some behind his ear "How are you feeling?" she asked him quietly. "You think your doing better?" she added before giving him another smile " I'm proud of you, so immensely proud of you." she told him truthfully, wanting him to know that before he said anything.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Rebecca sighed as once again Jacob said the same. "Come on please? Don't you miss home.." she whined a bit. "Besides I'm saying we'll go after we get a doctor's clearance and she's had all her vaccinations and injections?" she said trying to convince him that maybe it would work out. She had been aching throughout the whole pregnancy to go back to her parents, but things just didn't work out then and Jacob was much more protective then since everything happened in early pregnancy.

As she listened to him talk to her, she smiled widely, the smile on his face whenever he saw her was like never before and she absolutely loved seeing the two of them together. She laughed along with them watching father and daughter play. "How is she always so quiet and calm around you?" she sighed.

"Oh.. also can you please take a day off work to come see a few venues with me for the wedding?" she pleaded. Although they hadn't really set a date, Rebecca wanted to be organised with all of this, and she wanted everything to be exactly perfect and her dream wedding.

----

Connor stood there close to Ava, his eyes focused on her, no one and nothing else. He smiled as she played with his hair, his fingers stroking the back of her hand gently. He was just so happy to have her back that he didn't want to think about anything else. This time it was permanent and he wouldn't have to deal with her going away again.

As she questioned him, he shrugged "I think it's all good.. much better. I'm so glad I'm out of that, it makes everything easier" he whispered, because he was genuinely able to find himself through this difficult journey.

Winding both arms around her waist tightly he pulled her in close "So Dr.Bennett will you please get me out of here?" he whispered "There's a lot..we..need to catch up on" he spoke with his infamous smirk.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:56 am

Rebecca was clearly being ery adamant on going back home and as much as Jacob wanted to listen to her right now he was to focused on their daughter who was lighting up right now. " I don't know," he chuckled to her question as Kimberly took a hold of his finger with her tiny hand and gripped it "Maybe cause shes daddy's little girl." he said kissing the top of her head.

Listening to Rebecca tell him to take another day off work he sighed, cause he really didn't want to take any. He was new to the job and had to make a good impression not only that he really had all these expenses to pay including the wedding and their new baby.

"Okay how about this?" he said looking at her as he put Kimberly across his chest, rubbing her back " We go back home for the weekend so I don't have to take any days off work? And since you really miss home, you and Kim can stay there for a couple of extra days while I come back for work?" he asked her "And then I can arrange a say off for work for the wedding venue stuff."
--
Hearing him say so confidently that he was better and glad that he was better put a smile on Ava's face and also felt like it took this have weight off her shoulders. She was always in love with him she knew that but after she saw him in his state a few months ago she wondered whether love was enough for this relationship because how could let her stay with an addict who had no control of his life. But he had changed now and it only proved to her how much he was in love with her for wanting to better a person.

When he uttered Dr.Bennett and pulled her closer, she couldn't help but get turned on a bit as her cheeks went pink. "That sounds so much better coming out of your mouth," she whispered to him before leaning in and kissing passionately, erasing any gap between them.

But before she could carried away she had to back away for some air and also cause she wasn't gonna let things get out of hand at his rehabilitation centre.Breathing in some air she rested her head on his, knowing he wanted more and so did she, "Be patient," she whispered to him before taking his hand in hers again. " You know leaveing this place is all up to you..whether you think you can or not." she told him " Have one final meeting with your doctor and then you can discharge yourself?" she asked him. "I'll be waiting here for you."

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:53 am

Looking up from the father, daughter duo with a smile, Rebecca listened to Jacob's plan and just shrugged "Yeah that could work out" she agreed, willing to compromise. Although she would have wanted a longer trip, she knew she couldn't ask too much of him and was glad he at least agreed to this.

She came up to Jacob and leaned up giving him a quick kiss "Don't be so worried, everything will be fine" she whispered, her hand on his neck, as her fingers gently massaged the nape of his neck. She could tell recently with the new baby and wedding planning going, he was beginning to get tensed, and they had already been through so much during the pregnancy, she didn't want him to be so caught up in this and stress himself out.

"I think daddy needs a break, right Kimmy?" she giggled taking Kimberely from him, and cuddling her. "Go finish up your work.. and take a break. We'll eat some food and hang out" she said looking up at him and noticed him about to protest. She already knew he was going to say he had too much work but she interjected "I don't care.. blah blah blah... give your girlfriend and daughter some valuable time, and yourself" she passed him a look.

She smiled and nudge him away from the kitchen "5 minutes and I want you on the table" she said sternly.

----

Connor himself was getting lost in that kiss, and was disappointed when she pulled back but he had to understand why. Having her here, and the prospect of leaving with her was only making him more excited and impatient to leave. Listening to her he nodded, and leaned down kissing the top of her head "I love you" he whispered and then released her.

Walking out of his room, he stopped at his doctor's office, knocking on the door. He stepped into his office, and they discussed a few things for a while and posed the question that it really was up to him to leave the place, and if he was ready to face all the temptation around him and still be able to control himself.

Connor, of course, managed to discharge himself and was led back to his room, as he packed away his stuff and then met up with Ava again in the reception area. "I'm free baby!" he sung out loud jokingly, before laughing, and kissing her cheek.

"Lets go and meet the little neice?" he said, raising an eyebrow since he knew the both of them had only seen Kimberely through Skype and had yet to meet her in real life.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!