Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!

**Roleplay Ideas**

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Which Roleplay Should I make?

Pool Party Murders: Ten teenagers throw the biggest pool party of the year only to find out that they have to survive a murderer after they get locked in.
16%
Through My Blue Eyes: A girl discovers a fantasy world and she has to save it with the help of her elemental powered friends.
10%
Life On the Streets: These orphans get put on the streets after their home closes down. They have nothing to live on, and who knows who and what is out there on the dark streets of new york city.
14%
Garage Band: Will these music lovers band fall apart? or will they rise to fame?
14%
Broadway Lights: Its lights, camera, action when Rosalie Giovanni lands a broadway part. Along her journey to fame comes, friendship, loss, and love.
8%
My little spot in the world: A girl and her five friends set off on a journey through the woods only to end up getting lost. These narrow paths hide a secret though.
10%
My perfect boy: A simple teen love story. A girl and a boy love eachother but their family and friends despise one another.
12%
The Missing: When 14 kids are shipped off to military school for false accusal, they make a devious plan to escape the torture.
16%

Total votes : 50

**Roleplay Ideas**

Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Okay. here are some of my roleplay ideas, and since I'm new, I hope you like them!
--☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Nothing is better than a bright, delightful, sunny day!
- ☀☂Sunshower☀☂
☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 4 years

Re: **Roleplay Ideas**

Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Okay...I'm tied down... I need a few more votes! The one with the most votes I will post and the ones with the second most votes I will post after the other one in another few days or so. Tell me which ones you like by posting! I'm running this poll for another twenty minutes!!
--☂☀Sunshower☀☂
☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 4 years

Re: **Roleplay Ideas**

Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Okay then...the winners are:
WINNERS
1st: Pool Party Murders
2nd: My Little Spot in the World
3rd: Life on The Streets
FOLLOWERS
4th: Garage band
5th: The Missing
6th: Through My Blue Eyes
LOSERS
7th: My Perfect Boy
8th: Broadway Lights

**If anybody wants to vote still, I will change these. feel free to object, comment, and pitch an idea for the roleplays you chose.

--☂☀Sunshower☀☂
☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.