Roleplay name generator

Topic Tags:

An organized archive of roleplaying guides, including step-by-step, how-to, and general essays on theory.

Moderator: Scholars

Roleplay name generator

Postby Kheelan Razor on Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:41 am

here i found a basic name generator for rp games
http://www.roleplayernames.com/RPG/index.cfm
maybe u will find it useful
Kheelan Razor
Member for 7 years

Re: Roleplay name generator

Postby Village Alchemist on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:37 pm

Utter "meh." If I was in a Star Wars rp I might use this. The D&D names are, in practice, pretty useless unless you're actually playing D&D. There's a good chance that a GM who makes D&D-type settings is going to inject some lingual nuance and the names may not fit.
Village Alchemist
Member for 7 years

Postby Emmie on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:31 am

Alright alright, that was interesting. xDDD The most funny one I got was "Pansy Suntrapper"
Emmie
Member for 7 years

Postby sketchy on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:01 am

eh-heh. hmmmm... that was... interesting.
それは避けられない勝利者です。
sketchy
Member for 7 years

Postby Emmie on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:30 pm

Mhm. I have the urge to try it again. xD
Emmie
Member for 7 years

Postby Hroppa on Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:04 pm

http://rinkworks.com/namegen/

This is undoubtedly the best name generator I've found, in terms of customisability. Takes a little bit of work to understand, but once you do, you can create names from almost any linguistic base.
Hroppa
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.